Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everest, WSOP, etc

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I havent said much on this as to the best of my knowledge I didnt even post in the original thread. I just felt there was trouble brewing.

I feel very sorry for Rath2gar, I cant imagine how sick it must be to have that package and then have it taken away from you.

But at the end of the day, Gary knows if he didnt blog it as he did, his package would have been safe in his hands. The morals of whether he was right or wrong are pointless at this stage, because what he wrote in his blog was enough to allow Everest to recind his ticket.

Is a sad day really, more so when people are being labeled squeelers etc etc without proof.

I dont think this thread is serving much purpose anymore. Most people that wanted to have a say have done that.

And Gary, I wish you luck in your quest for your package.

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

Are you not the guy who started a thread about Sorel Mizzi being caught cheating online

If so, how is this guy rag2gar "very unlucky and badbeat" for losing his seat ???

Utter contradiction IMO

Gary = Unlucky
    Sorel = Cheating Scum

just checking, did you email Everest, it sounds like it from your post, I.E defensive, at least if you did have the guts to admit it and not hide behind a sn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Ollieboy is right, close this thread, it's not going to change anything.

FWIW I feel very sorry for Gary & he is a genuinely really nice guy but maybe a little too naive to allow to Vegas on his own if the blog is anything to go by.

If anyone is travelling to Vegas or anywhere else with "Hollow Mints" you might be best to walk behind him .................

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Everyone has had their say and I think enough has been said about it now. Move on with things etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement