Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are U ready for teh storm?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

a $hitstorm is a comin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

ah no they said it be over by tues

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's sunny here (North Kildare). I think you are all lying about bad weather.

I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.
    I don't like using power tools in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Grand weather here in Belfast.

Though last night the wind and rain was mad. Those orange plastic barrier things that roadworkers put round roadworks were blowing up and down the road I live on. But nice spring day today.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Grand weather here in Belfast.

Though last night the wind and rain was mad. Those orange plastic barrier things that roadworkers put round roadworks were blowing up and down the road I live on. But nice spring day today.
    They should stop making them orange in the interest of peace. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭eoghan h

fairly bad today in Cork

A tile blew off the tower in our school and came through a window......loads of free classes and no study......wooooooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its all getting a bit hairy again here, sudden gusting, lots of wind movement.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

It's not bad in Cork, in my opinion... Well the wind is pretty strong but there's been no damage as far as I can see. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,501 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Weather is ****e in Limerick (it always is). Had a few sunny spells, but for the majority of the time, outdoors has been inhabitable with high winds and big rain drops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Apparently Munster is going to get it a bit tonight, the tail is going to hang over us for a while it seems.

Can anyone tell me what direction this is heading? http://www.met.ie/sat/euro-ir.asp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Weather is ****e in Limerick (it always is). Had a few sunny spells, but for the majority of the time, outdoors has been inhabitable with high winds and big rain drops
    Chubby rain?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

This is Sueme, reporting from under the kitchen table....

Its V V V windy here in Sligo.

Over and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Dublin's wet and miserable. Looks like just another miserable day.

Waterford was grand yesterday.

I was looking forward to raking in money on stock photos of torn up Dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Taters wrote: »
    It's not bad in Cork, in my opinion... Well the wind is pretty strong but there's been no damage as far as I can see. :D

yep, its dry atm. I did see a tree that had been blown down during the night as I went to work this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

The wind's beginning to pick up a bit.

Latest scenes from Sligo.

May the Gods have mercy on us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Holy crap!!!

/grabs umbrella and hopes for the best.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

The clouds that were out for an afternoon stroll are now going like a robbers dog.

Could be a bit more interesting than last night - if only I hadn't eaten all the popcorn:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

so even with the lack of bad weather is the water coming over the seawalls/searoads in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Is that yer man 6th?? I was sure he lived in Dublin.

I have a dilemma. I mentioned earlier that i had a bit of rubbish in the back garden but it was gone this morning. I've had a quick look out the window there and i noticed it is in the Kinsella's back garden two doors up now. Happy days lads!! However i've also noticed that one of my shirts is stuck up in his tree. My own fault for leaving it on the line i suppose but it's my pulling shirt and i should really go get it back. Only thing is he's gonna ask if thats my rubbish if i go up about my shirt and i cant lie to save my life so it will mean i'll have to take it back. Now i was considering climbing the tree tonight when they've all gone to bed to go fetch it but if i was caught up the neighbours tree at 2 in the morning that will look a bit dodgy. I could pay my mate dole Q Mick a tenner to do it but he'll just fukin sell it so i'll be down a shirt and a tenner.

What would ye do?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Dun laoire wrote: »
    However i've also noticed that one of my shirts is stuck up in his tree.

Wind's changing direction so you'll get it back tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Biggest.

Letdown.

Ever.

Storm my shiny, plump...shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

stevec wrote: »
    Wind's changing direction so you'll get it back tonight.

Sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Beautiful morning today in Galway, lovely blue sky.

Then I had to walk to work at about 1. So it started raining about 12 and didn't stop until I got to the school.

I had my student giving me regular weather forecasts.

Still not much of a storm.

such an anticlimax, I want my money back:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Have to say its all been a bit of a non-event for me thus far. Wind in Clontarf wasn't even as strong as it normally is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

The worst missed us. Had it tracked further north you would of got your show. Still got some strong gusts down Cork way. That should of been the place to be.

Advertisement