Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Weight Watchers points in ... ?-PLEASE USE MAIN STICKY THREAD

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dammitj

I emailed Clonakilty black pudding and asked for the nutritional value of their black pudding ..here is what they sent me:

Black Pudding :- the average energy values per 100g of product is 1321Kj
    / 317 kcal's. In simple terms, there is ~ 22g of Fat per 100g of product
    --->>> 7 points per 100g
    White Pudding :- the average energy values per 100g of product is 1019Kj
    /244 kcal's. In simple terms, there is ~ 14g of Fat per 100g of product.

>>> 5 points per 100g

Hope this helps

That's brilliant, thank you!
    We have it here in the canteen at work, quite a large piece of white pudding that they bake rather than fry, so I kinda have to guess the points in it, but this will help! (should bring a scales to work)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭cherryred

ok so how many weightwatcher points in....................................a superquinn jam donut? and a cream donut(long with cream down the middle and a red stripe)? AND a coffee slice?

Not combined, seperately :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

Hey guys!

Anyone know how many points would be in two slices of toast and pate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Hi All,

My question doesn't relate to points, but hopefully someone can help me. I've been in WW since Feb and was just wondering how does it work when it comes time to set your goal weight?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

just ask your leader,,i was never given a goal till i asked for one,,then i didnt like it as it was too low and i'd neve keep it own so we went half stone heavier,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭PinkChick

Anyone know how many WW points in a portion of wedges, like from Spar or Londis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PurpleClarinet

Hi

I have just started the new WW Pro Points and I am wondering if any of ye happen to know where I can get a list of all the veg that have points? and if all the fruit are zero points is there any restrictions on them per day?

If you don't use the extra 49 points a week does that mean you will loose the weight quicker?

It would be great if someone of ye know the answers to some of the questions, Thanks

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

I started a tread a few days ago re pro points lots of info there. Most fruit fresh and frozen, and veg are free. Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement