Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Freemasons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Aquarius34

A group to make contacts.
    Absolam wrote: »

Since you seem to have a direct line we'll have to take your word for that...

It makes little difference to the points here, as to whether I have a direct link or communication with him. I can tell you he's ****ing deluded and entire system on this planet is coming to an end, so you can take what you believe from that point and go tell your other buddies too.
    Nobody said you have to join the club. If you don't see the point, that's fine, nobody's making you join in.

You're running out bullsh*t to spew. Oh wait it's to avoid reality of how illogical and pointless these cults are. You're really losing it at this stage. I can assure you the organisation will perish to the ground very soon, so you can beat around the bush all you like from this point on.
    What's illogical about accepting that people believe what they want? Seems quite logical to me.

Ok so what is it you want?

He mentioned the word 'worship' three times in the post you quoted and replied to. I think you may be mistaking the meaning of 'refraining'.

Freemasons use the word a lot and so do religious people, isn't that Ironic. They both worship the same the deity and that's not so Ironic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

A money making group.
    Torakx wrote: »
    Ah maybe we have different understandings of what im talking about,when I speak of the God in me.
    I didnt say I was God, I hope I didnt, as that may confuse people.
    I wasn't implying that you believe you're God; only that those who do are the opposite extreme side of religion to those who are blind followers of dogmatic religion. The idea of the God within, or internalised aspects of divinity isn't uncommon and occurs even in the mainstream religions such as Christianity, so the distinction is readily apparent, so don't worry!
    Torakx wrote: »
    However we are here talking about Freemasons and the supreme beings/religions their members subscribe to and the possible reason for the need to have such a faith and any possible consequences.
    Again I would think that the consequences of Faith are more a matter for the Religion & Spirituality forum.
    Aquarius34 wrote: »
    It makes little difference to the points here, as to whether I have a direct link or communication with him. I can tell you he's ****ing deluded and entire system on this planet is coming to an end, so you can take what you believe from that point and go tell your other buddies too.
    Well, since you're the one telling us what Jehovah is doing and thinking, it's seems to be very relevant to you for some reason....
    You're running out bullsh*t to spew. Oh wait it's to avoid reality of how illogical and pointless these cults are. You're really losing it at this stage. I can assure you the organisation will perish to the ground very soon, so you can beat around the bush all you like from this point on.
    You're getting very heated about nobody wanting you to join the Freemasons. Why do you think that is? I only hope your assurances of imminent demise for the organisation aren't based on your own plans. Either way, I suspect it will endure longer than you think.
    Ok so what is it you want?
    I didn't ask for anything; I just pointed out it's illogical not to accept that people believe what they want, as opposed to your assertion that it's illogical for the Freemasons to accept members who believe in different deities and different supreme beings.
    Freemasons use the word a lot and so do religious people, isn't that Ironic. They both worship the same the deity and that's not so Ironic.
    When you've made up your mind whether we're using the word a lot, or are avoiding using the word, please let us know. I can't see how it's ironic that Freemasons who belong to religions worship the deities of those religions. Maybe you'll explain?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

A money making group.
    Well that's half an hour I'll never get back :)

Here's the links to the original BBC pieces he references;

Freemasons: Your questions answered

Would you want to be a Freemason?

I also totally recommend Knight & Lomas' books as a great read, they're fascinating and fun, like Dan Brown for literate people who like a good story. As theories go their methodology is worse than appalling, but they're fantastically interesting to read... and the very stuff of conspiracy hypotheses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭robroy1234

Not another Conspiracy Theories rubbish drawn from the same heap of David Icke and co.... Considering the history and longevity of Freemasonry, if we did have this ulterior plan then it would have taken place earlier on in the formation of the craft, and has thus failed. I don't know about Absolam but if all these supposed things are going on in the Lodge then I must not be paying attention or asleep.

• Advertisement

I wasn't implying that you believe you're God; only that those who do are the opposite extreme side of religion to those who are blind followers of dogmatic religion. The idea of the God within, or internalised aspects of divinity isn't uncommon and occurs even in the mainstream religions such as Christianity, so the distinction is readily apparent, so don't worry!
    Modern Christianity does not preach about the God within. Modern Christianity is corrupted by your faction. Christianity was about the christ and light within in its founding. Jehovah corrupted it.

Again I would think that the consequences of Faith are more a matter for the Religion & Spirituality forum.

I think religion, freemasonry and idolism should be on a different planet. :)
    Well, since you're the one telling us what Jehovah is doing and thinking, it's seems to be very relevant to you for some reason...
    Whether I am in direct contact with him is not the point. The point is Jehovah created freemasonry to what it is today.

You're getting very heated about nobody wanting you to join the Freemasons. Why do you think that is? I only hope your assurances of imminent demise for the organisation aren't based on your own plans. Either way, I suspect it will endure longer than you think.

Now you're real side is coming out and this is your lies starting to show. We have gone through this already in previous pages and you've already clarified this point yourself when I told you that I have no interest in freemasonry. I have no intention of joining a mens club believing in demi Gods.

Freemasonry is coming to an end, You don't decide these things. All cults are on the way out on this planet.
    I didn't ask for anything; I just pointed out it's illogical not to accept that people believe what they want, as opposed to your assertion that it's illogical for the Freemasons to accept members who believe in different deities and different supreme beings.

Ah, You see this is where get's really funny on your behalf. You talk about the word logic and then everything that is readable from you in that paragraph is completely illogical. You see, what is the logic in joining a "club" to believe in a supreme deity? More importantly what is the logic in joining a club where all members believe in a different deity? What is that all about? What is the benefit and reasoning behind that. Especially when we full well know that Jehovah is the head of this organisation. Not all Freemasons are aware of that, but it still doesn't exempt the obvious.
    When you've made up your mind whether we're using the word a lot, or are avoiding using the word, please let us know. I can't see how it's ironic that Freemasons who belong to religions worship the deities of those religions. Maybe you'll explain?

Freemasons use that word, religious institutions use that word. Both are organised cults. Both are formed and controlled by Jehovah.

A money making group.
    Modern Christianity does not preach about the God within. Modern Christianity is corrupted by your faction. Christianity was about the christ and light within in its founding. Jehovah corrupted it.
    Is there a particular version of modern christianity you're refering to? Regardless, my 'faction' has nothing to do with it I'm afraid.
    I think religion, freemasonry and idolism should be on a different planet. :)
    Can we assume you understand they are on this planet though?
    Whether I am in direct contact with him is not the point. The point is Jehovah created freemasonry to what it is today.
    Yes, you've offered that opinion a few times. Since you've done no more than offer the opinion, I assume you think if you repeat it often enough it will become true?
    Now you're real side is coming out and this is your lies starting to show. We have gone through this already in previous pages and you've already clarified this point yourself when I told you that I have no interest in freemasonry. I have no intention of joining a mens club believing in demi Gods.
    Now now, it's not nice calling people liars. You deny your interest in Freemasonry by posting on a thread about Freemasons, and get all het up when all I said was "Nobody said you have to join the club. If you don't see the point, that's fine, nobody's making you join in.". Seriously, I'm not asking you to join no matter what you say. And it's a bit mean calling other peoples gods "demi". I'm sure they're just as big as yours.
    Freemasonry is coming to an end, You don't decide these things. All cults are on the way out on this planet.
    Well, as long as I'm a Freemason it hasn't come to an end, so I do decide that thing. I suppose there's a few other Freemasons who feel the same way, so we should be alright for a while thanks.
    Ah, You see this is where get's really funny on your behalf. You talk about the word logic and then everything that is readable from you in that paragraph is completely illogical. You see, what is the logic in joining a "club" to believe in a supreme deity?
    Well, the Freemasons is not a club 'to believe in a supreme deity', it's a club 'to make good men better', which requires candidates to (among other things) profess a belief in a supreme being. But lots of people do join clubs to believe in a supreme deity; they're called religions. These are quite popular clubs by and large, and they do seem a logical choice for people who want to be in a club 'to believe in a supreme deity'.
    More importantly what is the logic in joining a club where all members believe in a different deity? What is that all about? What is the benefit and reasoning behind that.
    Well, I don't know, you could ask all the people in chess clubs, or tennis clubs, or astronomy clubs, or athletics clubs. They'd probably tell you the deities of their members aren't terribly relevant to the club. That seems reasonably logical...
    Especially when we full well know that Jehovah is the head of this organisation. Not all Freemasons are aware of that, but it still doesn't exempt the obvious.
    As I said, repeating your opinion over and over doesn't make it true. But we can all see you're trying, if that helps.
    Freemasons use that word, religious institutions use that word. Both are organised cults. Both are formed and controlled by Jehovah.
    Well, the word worship is used by a lot of people. You've used it yourself. Does that mean you're an organised cult formed and controlled by Jehovah? Oh no!

Is there a particular version of modern christianity you're refering to? Regardless, my 'faction' has nothing to do with it I'm afraid.

Ironically Freemasons, Templars, Jesuits, Grand orients and all other Lodges use the red cross symbol. Ironic isn't it. The Catholic church uses the same symbol.

:)
    Can we assume you understand they are on this planet though?
    Yes, you've offered that opinion a few times. Since you've done no more than offer the opinion, I assume you think if you repeat it often enough it will become true?

What is the truth will always show up. Denial of the truth means the truth will just continue to show up whether it has to be repeated or not. :)

Now now, it's not nice calling people liars. You deny your interest in Freemasonry by posting on a thread about Freemasons, and get all het up when all I said was "Nobody said you have to join the club. If you don't see the point, that's fine, nobody's making you join in.". Seriously, I'm not asking you to join no matter what you say. And it's a bit mean calling other peoples gods "demi". I'm sure they're just as big as yours.

Now now, then don't behave in a deceit manner. We've been through this. I nevver made you lie and make you say false assumptions towards me. If you're not asking me to join, why do you continue to make assumptions that I want to join or assume I feel disappointed that I haven't? They are outrageous claims. Just to recap you haven't answered my question as to what is the logic, in joining a club to believe in a supreme being and what is the logic in joining a cult where all it's members believe in different deities?

Well, as long as I'm a Freemason it hasn't come to an end, so I do decide that thing. I suppose there's a few other Freemasons who feel the same way, so we should be alright for a while thanks.

Freemasons don't decide things. They follow. Freemasonry is a cult and no cult lasts forever. Especially in the times we are moving into. :) It is coming to an end, and the point you need to understand it's happening now whether you like it or not.
    Well, the Freemasons is not a club 'to believe in a supreme deity', it's a club 'to make good men better', which requires candidates to (among other things) profess a belief in a supreme being. But lots of people do join clubs to believe in a supreme deity; they're called religions. These are quite popular clubs by and large, and they do seem a logical choice for people who want to be in a club 'to believe in a supreme deity'.

In reality it is a club. It does not make men better. Men who join it seek power and status and it's a drug to most men.
    Well, I don't know, you could ask all the people in chess clubs, or tennis clubs, or astronomy clubs, or athletics clubs. They'd probably tell you the deities of their members aren't terribly relevant to the club. That seems reasonably logical...

Playing tennis, is people playing sports competeing against one another. It's not a cult or a club segragated from the rest of the human race that has so much secrecy around it. Playing tennis doesn't affect others if you are not interested in tennis. Freemasonry affects others whether we are interested or not, because Freemasonry is hardwired into the grains of this society. Many famous elites and rulers across the world were Freemasons. You won't find tennis players getting involved in world affairs and having secret meetings.

As I said, repeating your opinion over and over doesn't make it true. But we can all see you're trying, if that helps.
    Your self denial won't change reality.
    Well, the word worship is used by a lot of people. You've used it yourself. Does that mean you're an organised cult formed and controlled by Jehovah? Oh no!

Now I made the example of the word been used. I don't use the word. I don't support it, I don't value it and I don't accept idolism or worship.

I have been involved in Athletics a lot longer than I have in Freemasonry, and dare say, there are far more dodgy people in Sport than many other organisations. And, Sport has been used as a political tool, promoting political and racial ideology, and even caused wars between countries.

Suffice it to say, I have been involved in Freemasonry for good number of years, and we are actually growing in numbers, however I do like the idea that some people believe that my Brethren and I are dabbling in World affairs - maybe I can pull such influence and get rid off these terrible Celebrity and Reality TV shows...

robroy1234 wrote: »

Suffice it to say, I have been involved in Freemasonry for good number of years, and we are actually growing in numbers, however I do like the idea that some people believe that my Brethren and I are dabbling in World affairs - maybe I can pull such influence and get rid off these terrible Celebrity and Reality TV shows...

Or better still, get rid of the whole damn illusion altogether!

• Advertisement

What illusion? I would rather be a Freemason than a nutty Conspiracy Theorist anyday....besides, I can't be bothered to be so miserable and paranoid to believe in Conspiracies Theories....you need to chill out and get yourself a decent woman and a pint....enjoy your life and stop trying to ruin and control other people's....

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭starskey77

A money making group.
    has anybody heard of the widows son

A money making group.
    Or better still, get rid of the whole damn illusion altogether!

I would like to join

What illusion? I would rather be a Freemason than a nutty Conspiracy Theorist anyday....besides, I can't be bothered to be so miserable and paranoid to believe in Conspiracies Theories....you need to chill out and get yourself a decent woman and a pint....enjoy your life and stop trying to ruin and control other people's....

:rolleyes:

Well - Starskey, send me an PM and there are four requirements (I have one extra than the usual three).

1. Be of Masonic Age - that is aged 21 and over
    2. Be of good standing in your neighbourhood i.e. no criminal record or have a bad reputation
    3. Believe in a Supreme Being (whether that be God, Allah, Jehovah, Shiva, Budha etc.,)

and my own special requirement -

4. Be able to have some new good jokes - some of these old fellas are cracking the same jokes from the last century.....

A money making group.
    It's not what I asked originally but he ducked the question .

This is probably why

so I made it simpler. I already know the answer anyway.

From A Textbook of Masonic Jurisprudence by Bro. Albert G. Mackey. pg 164 & 164

who is the widows son (non mason or practicing catholic but respects peoples views)

A money making group.
    Well - Starskey, send me an PM and there are four requirements (I have one extra than the usual three).

1. Be of Masonic Age - that is aged 21 and over
    2. Be of good standing in your neighbourhood i.e. no criminal record or have a bad reputation
    3. Believe in a Supreme Being (whether that be God, Allah, Jehovah, Shiva, Budha etc.,)

and my own special requirement -

4. Be able to have some new good jokes - some of these old fellas are cracking the same jokes from the last century.....
    I meet all them requirement but I feel i will be black balled

The Widow Son goes back into the Legend of the Building of King Solomon's Temple. The Israelites were a nomadic and pastoral people and did not have the skills, knowledge or understanding of architecture so King Solomon asked King Hiram of Tyre (according to another legend - the Phoenicians descended from the Sons of Cain - and this is totally different from the story in the bible) for assistance. King Hiram sent to King Solomon a Master Craftsman and Chief Architect also called Hiram, with the title of Abif after his name. His father was a Tyrian and his mother an Israelite. There is no account of his father in the Legend and there are various other legends relating to this that also includes the Queen of Sheba etc., however it was Hiram Abif who is known as the Widow's Son.

Why would you feel that you would be black balled?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Not another Conspiracy Theories rubbish drawn from the same heap of David Icke and co.... Considering the history and longevity of Freemasonry, if we did have this ulterior plan then it would have taken place earlier on in the formation of the craft, and has thus failed. I don't know about Absolam but if all these supposed things are going on in the Lodge then I must not be paying attention or asleep.
    I refer you back to the Carl Jung quote hehe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I got a parking ticket there,can the freemasons write it off?

A money making group.
    Ironically Freemasons, Templars, Jesuits, Grand orients and all other Lodges use the red cross symbol. Ironic isn't it. The Catholic church uses the same symbol. :)
    Ironically, the last time you posted this you were also trying to dodge a question. Not ironically, your conclusion then was as erroneous as it is now.
    What is the truth will always show up. Denial of the truth means the truth will just continue to show up whether it has to be repeated or not. :)
    I'll reserve the right to bother trying to deny your 'truth' for when you show it has become 'true'. But I think you'll have to more than repeat your opinion to make that happen.
    Now now, then don't behave in a deceit manner. We've been through this. I nevver made you lie and make you say false assumptions towards me. If you're not asking me to join, why do you continue to make assumptions that I want to join or assume I feel disappointed that I haven't? They are outrageous claims.
    I really have tried to be entirely straightforward. I'm not asking you to join the Freemasons. Nobody is asking you to join the Freemasons. I assure you I am not trying to deceive you by saying so; I won't change my mind. I cannot understand why you seem to be fixating on this, it's quite straightforward.
    Just to recap you haven't answered my question as to what is the logic, in joining a club to believe in a supreme being and what is the logic in joining a cult where all it's members believe in different deities?
    If you recap your own post you'll notice you quoted my answer to your original question? Since in this post you've changed your question (honestly, that's not recapping, that's just cheeky) to 'what is the logic in joining a cult where all it's members believe in different deities', I have to answer that question with I don't know, why don't you ask someone who's in a cult like you've described?

Freemasons don't decide things. They follow. Freemasonry is a cult and no cult lasts forever. Especially in the times we are moving into. :) It is coming to an end, and the point you need to understand it's happening now whether you like it or not.
    I assure you, I often decide things. Just this evening I decided what to have for dinner, for example. So as long as I decide to be a Freemason, Freemasonry will not come to an end. Again, I assure you, Freemasonry is not coming to an end now, because I'm still a Freemason.
    In reality it is a club. It does not make men better. Men who join it seek power and status and it's a drug to most men.
    In reality it is a club with the stated aim of making good men better. Whether or not it achieves the aim is certainly open to debate. A sweeping statement on the motivations of those who join is obviously a nonsense; you're just stating your opinions and pretending they're facts again. The same with the opinion that a club is a drug.
    Playing tennis, is people playing sports competeing against one another. It's not a cult or a club segragated from the rest of the human race that has so much secrecy around it. Playing tennis doesn't affect others if you are not interested in tennis. Freemasonry affects others whether we are interested or not, because Freemasonry is hardwired into the grains of this society. Many famous elites and rulers across the world were Freemasons. You won't find tennis players getting involved in world affairs and having secret meetings.
    So this is your reply quoting the answer you said I didn't give you... You asked
    More importantly what is the logic in joining a club where all members believe in a different deity? What is that all about? What is the benefit and reasoning behind that"
    I answered as you've quoted. From your post I presume you've accepted the logical point and are trying a new line of argument?
    Your self denial won't change reality.
    In fairness I deny myself very little, and I hardly think my little indulgences are likely to have a profound effect on the fabric of reality. Maybe a little weight moves from here to there, but that's about it.

Now I made the example of the word been used. I don't use the word. I don't support it, I don't value it and I don't accept idolism or worship.
    Well, you've used the word at least eighteen times recently on Boards alone. So according to your own argument you're an organised cult formed and controlled by Jehovah. Tough break, but there you go...

Ironically, the last time you posted this you were also trying to dodge a question. Not ironically, your conclusion then was as erroneous as it is now.

lol

I'll reserve the right to bother trying to deny your 'truth' for when you show it has become 'true'. But I think you'll have to more than repeat your opinion to make that happen.

Ok, I'll put it to you to this way again, the truth is the truth, and it's nothing but the truth. I don't offer my opinion, I didn't give my opinion and you won't be getting an opinion from me.
    I really have tried to be entirely straightforward. I'm not asking you to join the Freemasons. Nobody is asking you to join the Freemasons. I assure you I am not trying to deceive you by saying so; I won't change my mind. I cannot understand why you seem to be fixating on this, it's quite straightforward.

Really well that is interesting why did you state this in the first quote in the previous post.
    You're getting very heated about nobody wanting you to join the Freemasons. Why do you think that is?.

You've said this quite a few times. I do want other's to see your disingenuity and that is the reason I am quoting this so other's can see your own BS. You're not at all been straightforward. I just want that to be clarified and straightened out. You want to give the perception that I want to join Freemasonry and you have stated that I must be annoyed that I haven't been asked to join.

If you recap your own post you'll notice you quoted my answer to your original question? Since in this post you've changed your question (honestly, that's not recapping, that's just cheeky) to 'what is the logic in joining a cult where all it's members believe in different deities', I have to answer that question with I don't know, why don't you ask someone who's in a cult like you've described?

It's obvious you can't answer my qeestion. If you can't you can just state that instead of making petty lame excuses.

I assure you, I often decide things. Just this evening I decided what to have for dinner, for example. So as long as I decide to be a Freemason, Freemasonry will not come to an end. Again, I assure you, Freemasonry is not coming to an end now, because I'm still a Freemason.
    It's coming to an end. You don't decide the fate of it, and you're not incharge of it. You are a pawn in this league, don't ever forget that.

In reality it is a club with the stated aim of making good men better. Whether or not it achieves the aim is certainly open to debate. A sweeping statement on the motivations of those who join is obviously a nonsense; you're just stating your opinions and pretending they're facts again. The same with the opinion that a club is a drug.

Facts overide your twisted nonsensical personal conjecture on your own club Of course you're going to defend it to the bitter end, it's what you're programmed to do and I see no reason as to why you wouldn't, but it still doesn't change the facts that the system is rotten to the core.

Well, you've used the word at least eighteen times recently on Boards alone. So according to your own argument you're an organised cult formed and controlled by Jehovah. Tough break, but there you go...

You're now well truly gone over the edge with this.

A money making group.
    lol
    Still dodging then :D
    Ok, I'll put it to you to this way again, the truth is the truth, and it's nothing but the truth. I don't offer my opinion, I didn't give my opinion and you won't be getting an opinion from me.
    But you've quite obviously offered your opinion numerous times on this thread alone. Would you like me to recap and quote them all? Since you dislike substantiating your opinions I'm afraid I can't really say that they're true. I can only say they're your opinions which you seem to believe could be true.

Really well that is interesting why did you state this in the first quote in the previous post.
    Because your reply to my saying "Nobody said you have to join the club. If you don't see the point, that's fine, nobody's making you join in." was
    You're running out bullsh*t to spew. Oh wait it's to avoid reality of how illogical and pointless these cults are. You're really losing it at this stage.
    That seems a very heated response to me. No?
    You've said this quite a few times. I do want other's to see your disingenuity and that is the reason I am quoting this so other's can see your own BS. You're not at all been straightforward. I just want that to be clarified and straightened out. You want to give the perception that I want to join Freemasonry and you have stated that I must be annoyed that I haven't been asked to join.
    I think what I said was very clear and straightforward. You're the one that seems to be taking it as an affront...
    It's obvious you can't answer my qeestion. If you can't you can just state that instead of making petty lame excuses.
    As I said, you quoted my answer to your question. Here, I'll quote it again for you, since you've forgotten.
    It's coming to an end. You don't decide the fate of it, and you're not incharge of it. You are a pawn in this league, don't ever forget that.
    Freemasonry is doing just fine thanks, we've a good few years to go yet. And I haven't joined any leagues, so I won't be needing to remember I'm a pawn in any. Maybe you're thinking of someone else?
    Facts overide your twisted nonsensical personal conjecture on your own club Of course you're going to defend it to the bitter end, it's what you're programmed to do and I see no reason as to why you wouldn't, but it still doesn't change the facts that the system is rotten to the core.
    I haven't offered any conjecture, only answered your questions. Of course I'm interested in seeing your overriding facts, but you're not going to show them to us are you?
    You're now well truly gone over the edge with this.
    Am I over the edge on my count? Or on your assertion that those using the word worship are an organised cult formed and controlled by Jehovah? I can provide your quotes if you like?

Still dodging then :D
    I was laughing, that was all. Sometimes laughing say's it all.
    But you've quite obviously offered your opinion numerous times on this thread alone. Would you like me to recap and quote them all? Since you dislike substantiating your opinions I'm afraid I can't really say that they're true. I can only say they're your opinions which you seem to believe could be true.

Nope I haven't offered my opinion at all. The truth is the truth. :)
    Because your reply to my saying "Nobody said you have to join the club. If you don't see the point, that's fine, nobody's making you join in." was
    That seems a very heated response to me. No?

Go read back to that response, if you're unsure what was said.
    I think what I said was very clear and straightforward. You're the one that seems to be taking it as an affront...

Don't worry I made it rightly clear afterwards.

Freemasonry is doing just fine thanks, we've a good few years to go yet. And I haven't joined any leagues, so I won't be needing to remember I'm a pawn in any. Maybe you're thinking of someone else?

Pawns don't know they are pawns, and I meant what I said. You don't know what goes on higher up and I can assure you for the upteenth time, it's over for the clubs.

Things change, and things come to an end, it's the way thing's go. It's unfortunate for you, but this is all part of the progress of the human race. JFk said his last speech very well with regards to secret societies and how society was been run to oppress humanity. It's all coming to an end as we speak. Maybe it's too much for you to hande; But reality has to hit home eventually.
    I haven't offered any conjecture, only answered your questions. Of course I'm interested in seeing your overriding facts, but you're not going to show them to us are you?

The facts are the facts and they will show up exactly as they are supposed too.
    Am I over the edge on my count? Or on your assertion that those using the word worship are an organised cult formed and controlled by Jehovah? I can provide your quotes if you like?

lol,

A money making group.
    Just checked and we're still here. Sorry. Hope we're not inconveniencing you too much.

Just checked and we're still here. Sorry. Hope we're not inconveniencing you too much.

Next time go to the beach and build a sandcastle and see how long it lasts.

Next time go to the beach and build a sandcastle and see how long it lasts.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah - still here and going to meetings and initiating new members....how many members do you have in your Icke-paranoid club? just yourself!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

I have been involved in Athletics a lot longer than I have in Freemasonry, and dare say, there are far more dodgy people in Sport than many other organisations. And, Sport has been used as a political tool, promoting political and racial ideology, and even caused wars between countries.

Then perhaps you are desensitized to all this corruption and just cant see the dark side of freemasonry

How long have you been a freemason ?

How long do you think it would take someone to really find out about the whole of freemasonry ?

In regard to the esoteric side if the craft

This is rarely the case however since many Lodges cannot offer such a mentor, tending to offer instead an instructor who is proficient in interpreting the ritual Codex, assist the Candidate in memorization tasks, and who offers the Initiate only the literal (exoteric) meanings of what may actually allude to very profound esoteric concepts. Often the instructor will discount any questions as to the esoteric content present in ritual.

http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/esoteric_freemason.html

Does your lodge have someone who could show you the ropes ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

enno99 Freemasonry is particularly "pure" (or rather impure!) in Ireland as opposed to say the USA were often it is just people getting away from their wives.

Advertisement