Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

amaughan wrote: »
    there is a night game on this weekend all are welcome teams and non teams alike.
    we will be meetin on site around 8 on saturday and will end at 5 the following day.
    camping and bbq facilities will be available on site but if you wish to cook anything you must bring your own food.(eg.sausages,rashers.):D

regards,

amaughan,
    major sims,
    sargent parker.
    is there the option of coming down just for sunday?

and what is the sat nav co-ordinates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Tigger wrote: »
    is there the option of coming down just for sunday?

and what is the sat nav co-ordinates
    yes you can come down early on sunday but the games will end at 5pm.
    ill try find them but failing that i can meet you in longford and show you the way in

N53 45.675' / W007 44.729'
    sat nav to s.a.c.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

no we are planing to come 31st of may. Have you got many bookings?

wat for then ha dont plan that far ahead but well get something going for ya.loads of people comin this weekend and the new props just enhance the site like you wouldn't belive.i will be talkin to major sims this weekend and we'll see can we turn this into a tournament weekend for teams and anyone that shows up thats not on a team can form a little team of there own on site of just get split into even teams or something.

leave it wit me i gettin lots of ideas.

major sims if you see this before im talkin to you post up and tell me what you think:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Hey guys... Looking at making a return trip in a few weeks (end of June)... Can you tell us what new props and stuff you've done to the site... Cheers

Hey guys... Looking at making a return trip in a few weeks (end of June)... Can you tell us what new props and stuff you've done to the site... Cheers

we have many little out posts and one very well camo'd op (observation point)
    a snipers dream ha.we also have a wall and some more little log piles to use as cover.we didn't have enough time the last day but maybe this weekend we will have a platform that will be high up in a tree that is built the whole way around the tree so you can keep watch all around you.there are also many others both man made and natural.when will you be visiting us at s.a.c.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Sigma Group returns....

So, any sign osf some of the lads from Dublin calling down to S.A.C?

iceage wrote: »
    So, any sign osf some of the lads from Dublin calling down to S.A.C?
    you plannin on comin down iceage.
    which guys haha

• Advertisement

Hopefully calling up to ya! :D is it just me, but when I travel say from south(Tipp) to north (longford) I say "travel up" or visa versa "travel down"

So if there are lads gonna call say from Dublin or Galway, do they say "we'll call over" i.e. from the left or right??:confused: As you can tell,these things are all important to me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

We used to say "up to Dublin" when it was in fact down. Maybe it's a status thing ... cities being superior to towns ... up to the big smoke etc.

Now I always say "down" because Dublin is, obviously, inferior to Longford. Plus i'm even further north now so most places are down.

iceage wrote: »
    Hopefully calling up to ya! :D is it just me, but when I travel say from south(Tipp) to north (longford) I say "travel up" or visa versa "travel down"

So if there are lads gonna call say from Dublin or Galway, do they say "we'll call over" i.e. from the left or right??:confused: As you can tell,these things are all important to me;)
    We used to say "up to Dublin" when it was in fact down. Maybe it's a status thing ... cities being superior to towns ... up to the big smoke etc.

Now I always say "down" because Dublin is, obviously, inferior to Longford. Plus i'm even further north now so most places are down.

well i wouldn't say longford is better cause its a kip ha.you guys have to much time on your hands but yes its a status thing.

in other news just a reminder to all on boards that there is a game on this saturday night who ever is commin could you please state so here.

more news the 31st of this month we are hosting a night game which will be played in a sertain way.
    teams will be made upon load out for those of you who are not on a team.any teams that do arrive will be together of coarse.it will be a mil sim event but we will allow hi cap mags.everyone must have a glow stick we will be sellin them for €1 each on site for thos who dont have any.

i am now inviting all teams and non teams down for a game anyone interested please post up here and any q's heere too ha:D

if we get the numbers we can turn this into a big event maybe even have a smal tournament so come on make this happen and spread the wors hahahahahahahaha:D:D:D:cool:

thank you

regards

amaughan
    major sims
    sargent parker
    kol kake

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

put my name on your list for now (for 31st) and i'll confirm next week. is that ok?

put my name on your list for now (for 31st) and i'll confirm next week. is that ok?
    cool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

pop my name on the list too!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

yes there is a new hazard for all opperators in the peoples state of Cullistan (S.A.C) beware of booby traps and the new mg nests on the trail to the walled city ...... again thanks to all who helped with the construction of some of our new site featuers

hope to see you there this weekend 09:00 hrs

regards

Major Sims

dont forget night game tonight.ill get in contact with thos of you that i have numbers for but if anyone else is commin say so here or be there at ten pm.all are welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Fabulous games today lads (even if I did get used as a human shield on the back of the APC, again.... ). But the best bit was the pistols at 10 paces with Major Sims :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

• Advertisement

just want to thank everyone who was at the site for the night game it was a great night game big thanks to major sims and and sargent parker you guys really out did yourselves

ps. chuck the buck you are gas ha ha that is if ya can still hear me after that shot to the ear haha:rolleyes::D;).

31ST MAY
    MAYDAY
    SKIRMISH . AIRSOFT . COMMAND.

This event will be a team tournament.
    All teams from all over Ireland are welcome.
    Any one that is not on a team will either
    (A)
    be made into a team with other individuals
    upon load out
    or
    (B)
    be added to existing teams

This event will be a mil sim/role play event
    there will be CQB games also.

load out are as follows:

hi/mid/low cap magazines,
    glow sticks,
    torch's,
    night vision optional,
    pistol optional,
    eye protection.

Rentals will be available
    Aeg's
    pistols
    camo clothing
    eye protection

Also glow sticks will be on sale on site for €1 each.

There are many game scenarios already on the list for this event
    but there will also be choices of games either from the pre made list
    or any other games someone would like to play.

There will also be cooking facilities available.
    For the moment you will have to bring your own food but if we get the numbers
    food will be available on site.

Anyone who wish's to attend this event please post here to say so and any rentals needed must be pre booked here.

Regards.

amaughan,
    major sims,
    sargent parker,
    col kake,

The Maquis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭cillow

woooo! def will be down for that! along with all of my mates!! should be around 15 ish with me!

just want to thank everyone who was at the site for the night game it was a great night game big thanks to major sims and and sargent parker you guys really out did yourselves

ps. chuck the buck you are gas ha ha that is if ya can still hear me after that shot to the ear haha:rolleyes::D;).
    Eh i taught sunday was pretty good too :)

the thing about our night games is that they last till 5 the next day

the thing about our night games is that they last till 5 the next day
    technically 4 :)

Fabulous games today lads (even if I did get used as a human shield on the back of the APC, again.... ). But the best bit was the pistols at 10 paces with Major Sims :D:D:D
    chuck hows the ear man?

you commin on the 31 stone cold.trying to get a grasp on numbers all the info is on my post above

you commin on the 31 stone cold.trying to get a grasp on numbers all the info is on my post above
    wont be around for the night game, work on a sat night will sunday b game on?

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    wont be around for the night game, work on a sat night will sunday b game on?
    of coars my friend hahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement