Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Stone.cold wrote: »
    chuck hows the ear man?

Stone.cold - The ears grand, if a little tender, getting shot on the knuckle was much, much worse. I've a feeling that was amaughan as well :eek::mad::eek::mad::eek:

Put me down for the 31st, what time it starting on sat Aaron?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

ha ha im not that good to be gettin everyone in the knuckles ha i rather ears ha.

ill be able to shed more light on that as soon as i am talkin to major sims.wanna run a few things bye him so that i can put all info up together should know by tomo latest ha haairsoft is funny ha

great games the last day by the way lads twas grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat crack

The location for Skirmish Airsoft Command are as follows;

Sat Nav coordinates N53 45.675' / W007 44.729'

To give directions would take 12 pages, so we will be meeting people an hour before start time at Mcdonalds just outside Longford at the end of the bypass.

Any more questions feel free to ask.
    Please post here if you will be attending the event with the number of people you are bringing and the name of your team if you have one.

Regards,

amaughan
    Major Sims
    Sergent Parker
    Col Kake

The Maquis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

Skirmish Airsoft Command would like to inform players that our next big night game will be held on the weekend of 31 st of may,
    The game is open to all players even the iaa .

each player will need the following items for game play

1 x head light
    1 x hand held torch
    1 x full face mask
    2 x glow sticks

our next night game is the result of demand from players of our last seven "night games"

show your interest here so we can gauge numbers for the event on the 31st

S.A.C are open every weekend from 8:30 am for regular games

regards

Major Sims

already posted man we already have about 35 40 people
    cheak out the post i put up haha

• Advertisement

wat

this weekend we are installing some big guns , following on with our addition of more site props this weekend we will be building a mock up some artillery pieces in the form of German 88's, again this any and all help with this will be greatly welcomed.

games will also run as per normal during site work ( making it a little difficult for the contractors )

regards

Major Sims

More props - nice :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Awh man it's moments like this that make me really hate having to work everyn Saturday. Whaaaaaaa :(:(:(:(:(:(

major sims wrote: »
    this weekend we are installing some big guns , following on with our addition of more site props this weekend we will be building a mock up some artillery pieces in the form of German 88's, again this any and all help with this will be greatly welcomed.

games will also run as per normal during site work ( making it a little difficult for the contractors )

regards

Major Sims

ill be there man let me know if you need me to bring anything ill be bringin 3 lads wit me but 2 will need trancport from longford town

aaron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

major sims wrote: »
    ( making it a little difficult for the contractors )

Who says? ;)

• Advertisement

contractors the people building the guns,builders etc

(Mayday)

the event will begin on sturday the 31st of may at 9am.
    if everyone could try to be on site at this time we would be very greatful.
    if anyone who is attending this event and would like my phone number incase you get lost please pm me

regards

amaughan
    majorsims
    sargent parker
    col kake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭cillow

its startin at 9 am? not starting at night?

the site is open from 09:00 hrs on sat for regular games as per normal, assembly for night games start at 18:00 hrs, for those of you who are camping tents will need to be in place before dusk ( night games kicking off at 21:00 hrs )
    late arrivals will be catered for.

should anyone need further info please send me a pm

Major Sims

if you use boards.ie and you are comming (MAYDAY) please state your name and how many people you are bringing with you,how many rentals you need(goggles guns camo etc.)also if anyone needs to meet up in longford to be shown the way into the site please say so here or pm me or major sims.thos of you that have my number please feel free to call asap.

Well I'll be arriving with one of my friends so he'll need to rent goggles and face protection from ya.

We'll be there for the night game and the next day.
    He'll be ok for aegs, I've added to my arsenal since the last time! :D:D:D

Charlie

Well I'll be arriving with one of my friends so he'll need to rent goggles and face protection from ya.

We'll be there for the night game and the next day.
    He'll be ok for aegs, I've added to my arsenal since the last time! :D:D:D

Charlie

ha ha every time i here from you you get something new wat ya get haha

Well I added another M4 and a nice little <cough cough shifty look> TM mk23. :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

barring accidents, blizzards, the missus putting her foot down or other forces of nature I expect to be there saturday 9am for the day game only. I'm also hoping to bring 2 from sligo with me.
    can you pm me directions or zoom in and mark the site on the map below? I've been in cullyfad lots of times so should be able to find the site if you can zoom in on the rough spot.

http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&lat=53.735294&lon=-7.714993&zoom=15&q1=longford%20ireland

barring accidents, blizzards, the missus putting her foot down or other forces of nature I expect to be there saturday 9am for the day game only. I'm also hoping to bring 2 from sligo with me.
    can you pm me directions or zoom in and mark the site on the map below? I've been in cullyfad lots of times so should be able to find the site if you can zoom in on the rough spot.

http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=m&lat=53.735294&lon=-7.714993&zoom=15&q1=longford%20ireland

wat we'll do is meet ya at the churck in cullyfad ad show ya the way up would that be ok

• Advertisement

amaughan wrote: »
    wat we'll do is meet ya at the churck in cullyfad ad show ya the way up would that be ok

Sound. should find the church handy enough.

Sound. should find the church handy enough.

its the only feature to the village haha you cant miss it

SAC will have refreshments available for sale on site for players for those of you wanting hot food please state your interest here so we can gauge quantity and numbers

looking forward to a good weekend of gaming

regards

Major Sims
    Sargent Parker

burgers for me haha:D:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

make sure you get coke hahaha:D

Aaron, Sligo lads have dropped out but i'll be there tomorrow.
    will I give you a buzz when I reach the RV point at the church?

As for hot food ... any chance of a Satay Chicken Stir-Fry with Snow Peas and Cilantro? :)
    what'r the options; burgers & chips? that'll do me or I can being sangiches. what do most people do?

yes giz a call when you reach the church

are you staying for the night game thats what this whole event is about.

just your normal bb'q food so its up to you

amaughan wrote: »
    are you staying for the night game thats what this whole event is about.

No, I can't. Just the day game. it's my first time out so it's enough for me.
    What's planned for during the day?

No, I can't. Just the day game. it's my first time out so it's enough for me.
    What's planned for during the day?

saturday yeah

• Advertisement

Skirmish Airsoft Command are open this monday bank holiday from 09:00 hrs

just in case you havent had enough on Saturday/Saturday night and Sunday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement