Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Limit to spaces? Any requirements? Prices? May have 5 players ready to gear up.

no limit to spaces.just bring bb's may not have any on site but we are tryin our best to get some in stock other than that just your general comforts eg. tent,some food and drinks wat ever ya want really should be good crack.
    if ya need help finding the place we can arrange that not a problem:D:D
    regards
    sac player and member of the team...
    aaron

[quote=Lethal_Bullet Prices?
    ill have to get back to u on prices tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

What time would we be finishing up?

What time would we be finishing up?
    about 5 the next day but if ya want to leave before that there is no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

merged into existing SAC thread, please keep all announcements of events here.

Cheers
    Keith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sounds Good.

if anyone needs more info post replys here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

to airsoft players wishing to take part in the night game , please contact amaughan about game details and price , to be clear S.A.C are hosting the game at our site by request of one of our regular players essentially this is his game, however S.A.C do require that players have three pieces of equipment
    1 full face protection
    2 a torch ,preferably a head mountable one (and spare batteries )
    3 2 x glow sticks ( one red / orange and one green/blue )

these items are required for game play

Major Sims

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

We're waiting on some guns to arrive here in Sligo, should come in the next few weeks hopefully. After that we'll be arranging a trip to SAC. Can you pm me some specifics ... what suits you, any fees involved, local rules etc.

anyone else interested in the night game this saturday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Was in wicklow today, had time to go into the new airsoft shop "Go Tactical". outstanding range, guy behind the counter very helpfull

they deliver any where in Ireland major plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

major sims wrote: »
    S.A.C do require that players have full face protection

What about neoprene full face mask and balistic goggles?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

Tomazas wrote: »
    What about neoprene full face mask and balistic goggles?

yeah i was there last night/today and thats what i was wearing.

savage place, sound lads running it as well.

the micra is deadly craic!

adam

im sure that would be fine man.

in other news the night game at sac was as expected great.once again the lads hosting the games where great,very helpful and generally nice guys.we played to many sinarios to mantion but my personal favorite was to place a satchel charge (glow stick) to the doors of the walled garden.

once again lads thanks for hosting the game and look forward to the next one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

AAAHHHH, jeez, you played a night demolition!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

it was mad... 3.30 in the morning and i was in a bush in longford with a sniper rifle!!

deadly craic

iceage wrote: »
    AAAHHHH, jeez, you played a night demolition!!
    yeah an explodin glow stick ha ha ha.

amaughan wrote: »
    yeah an explodin glow stick ha ha ha.

Wellllll, we got nobody to blame except ourselves..glad to hear ot went so well, Hopefully, and I mean hopefully myself and our lot can get up there again, quick question, where did you basha up for the night(camp)? the Garden, just outside the wall near the big tree, or in the middle kill zone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 k_fox13

great night sitting there in the dark hoping noone shoots ya in the head

savage!!!

k_fox13 wrote: »
    great night sitting there in the dark hoping noone shoots ya in the head

savage!!!

You did get some sleep I hope!!

• Advertisement

Wellllll, we got nobody to blame except ourselves..glad to hear ot went so well, Hopefully, and I mean hopefully myself and our lot can get up there again, quick question, where did you basha up for the night(camp)? the Garden, just outside the wall near the big tree, or in the middle kill zone?

most of the tents and hammoks went in the back of the polly i went into one of the holes near thet little ruins in the vid.

most of the tents and hammoks went in the back of the polly i went into one of the holes near thet little ruins in the vid.

Brave man!! and the weather held up which is a bonus..nice one, I know a couple of guys down here who will be positively kicking themselves when I tell em how it went. But in all fairness, what with study, work, family stuff....need I say more.

Will have to call again though as soon as possible. Tell D+P iceage and the Sigma Group said hello.

Brave man!! and the weather held up which is a bonus..nice one, I know a couple of guys down here who will be positively kicking themselves when I tell em how it went. But in all fairness, what with study, work, family stuff....need I say more.

Will have to call again though as soon as possible. Tell D+P iceage and the Sigma Group said hello.

might be havin another one fairly soon i wont say more on it asi was only told by one of my mates that was there as i left early but as soon as i know ill post up and we'll try double the numbers for this next session hahahahaha.
    will do you and your team must pop down for an oul game against our team some day test out the oul competive sides haha

might be havin another one fairly soon i wont say more on it asi was only told by one of my mates that was there as i left early but as soon as i know ill post up and we'll try double the numbers for this next session hahahahaha.
    will do you and your team must pop down for an oul game against our team some day test out the oul competive sides haha

No bothers.. we aim to please..;)

No bothers.. we aim to please..;)
    haha sound good sure ill let ya know about the night game when i do

Thanks buddy, i'll rouse the troops! it's all about if and when we can call. I hope you all understand. Keep up the good work.

Thanks buddy, i'll rouse the troops! it's all about if and when we can call. I hope you all understand. Keep up the good work.
    of coarse its like that for everyone.

im sure that would be fine man.

in other news the night game at sac was as expected great.once again the lads hosting the games where great,very helpful and generally nice guys.we played to many sinarios to mantion but my personal favorite was to place a satchel charge (glow stick) to the doors of the walled garden.

once again lads thanks for hosting the game and look forward to the next one
    hay man hope to join u's up in the SAC soon my AK is damaged so as soon as its fixed goin to pop up

cool man we play most weekends so when ever you wanna pop up a post here and either myself or major sims will pm ya with directions
    :D
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    hay man hope to join u's up in the SAC soon my AK is damaged so as soon as its fixed goin to pop up

• Advertisement

cool man we play most weekends so when ever you wanna pop up a post here and either myself or major sims will pm ya with directions
    :D
    already out there couple of weeks ago, u's were up in dublin that weekend only live down the road a bit from ya's

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement