Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skirmish Airsoft Command

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭cillow

amaughan wrote: »
    how many total are comin on your end including all that where there the last time

11 of us as! :) 7 need rentals if possible!

I think 30 is quite good value for a game that lasts nearly 18 hours:P

No sleeping this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

yeah but just cos its a night and day game your gettin over double the time for just a bit more
    why does that sound steep to u:confused:

I'm just a cheap bast*rdo!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

ha ha i can asure you its weel worth the money for the quality of the site and game play not to mention all the behind the scenes work put into every game.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭major sims

meeting point is mc donalds at 7 pm

Well lads, if it's as wet as it is here in Tipp I hope you all have a plan B! Keep wrapped up;)

• Advertisement

despite the ****e weather, a great night was had! bring on the next night game!:P

cillow wrote: »
    despite the ****e weather, a great night was had! bring on the next night game!:P

Great to hear that, I was worried bout you lot up there in the wind and the rain!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Lads thanks for the great introduction to skirmishing, I'll be back next time and I'll bring some back up! :pac:

Lads thanks for the great introduction to skirmishing, I'll be back next time and I'll bring some back up! :pac:
    good to meet ya man you play with a good sence of honour lookin forward to the next big game.myself or major sims will update everyone on the next big game.

just wanna thank everyone who came to the night game everything went smoothly and i hope you all enjoyed it.

thanks again to the lads for running such a great game

s.a.c are doing some site work this weekend creating some new props and site features.We are looking for those of you out there in the airsoft community who feel up to a little bit of manual labour to give us dig out with our plans, to show our thanks for any help this weekend those who help play free, because of our plans games will start at 2 pm compared to normal gaming hours

many thanks

Major Sims
    Sargent Parker
    Col Kake

• Advertisement

major sims wrote: »
    s.a.c are doing some site work this weekend creating some new props and site features.We are looking for those of you out there in the airsoft community who feel up to a little bit of manual labour to give us dig out with our plans, to show our thanks for any help this weekend those who help play free, because of our plans games will start at 2 pm compared to normal gaming hours

many thanks

Major Sims
    Sargent Parker
    Col Kake
    ill be there man wat time we meetin there at.

yeah might be able to make it down if yahs want a hand, what day and time yahs doing it?!

we will be on site from 09:00 hrs on Saturday. any and all help will be greatly appreciated . BBQ facilities will be available for those who are interested.

regards

Major Sims

we will be on site from 09:00 hrs on Saturday. any and all help will be greatly appreciated . BBQ facilities will be available for those who are interested.

regards

Major Sims
    sounds good man ill be there and ill bring micheal with me:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

many thanks

Major Sims
    Sargent Parker
    Col Kake
    see u saturday morning man looking forward to meeting u guys, i will meet u on site

thanks for responding to our request for help

regards
    Major Sims

regards
    Major Sims
    ill bring the JCB and the cement mixer hahahaha:D:D:D:D:D:D

anyone listen to the joe duffy show today he is calling for a complete ban on the sale of airsoft products

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Stone.cold wrote: »
    anyone listen to the joe duffy show today he is calling for a complete ban on the sale of airsoft products

Theres already a thread on it.......

regards
    Major Sims
    Major, Great meeting u guys on saturday, looking forward to our next meeting

• Advertisement

there is a night game on this weekend all are welcome teams and non teams alike.
    we will be meetin on site around 8 on saturday and will end at 5 the following day.
    camping and bbq facilities will be available on site but if you wish to cook anything you must bring your own food.(eg.sausages,rashers.):D

regards,

amaughan,
    major sims,
    sargent parker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

So will we be playing the 'Get the glow stick from the middle of the road' game again? I have to say it was some of the best craic last weekend. And I think my new P90 will only add to the fun!:D:D:D

yes we will be serving up more of the same this weekend. the new site features made for the most intense game play we have seen on the site to date , Skirmish Airsoft Command would like to extend our thanks for those of you who turned up to help with site work last weekend, your efforts have made all the difference. On a special note we would like to applaud the tireless efforts of one of our regular players at the site for all of this hard work in promoting the sport of airsoft , Aron thank you .

we are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend for some more of the same

regards

Major Sims , Sargent Parker, Col Kake

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Lads have you got a website of your site?

we have a web site that has been a long time coming and hopefully will be on line soon , if you wish to see a little bit of the site we are on you tube as skirmish airsoft command

So will we be playing the 'Get the glow stick from the middle of the road' game again? I have to say it was some of the best craic last weekend. And I think my new P90 will only add to the fun!:D:D:D
    yes we will be serving up more of the same this weekend. the new site features made for the most intense game play we have seen on the site to date , Skirmish Airsoft Command would like to extend our thanks for those of you who turned up to help with site work last weekend, your efforts have made all the difference. On a special note we would like to applaud the tireless efforts of one of our regular players at the site for all of this hard work in promoting the sport of airsoft , Aron thank you .

we are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend for some more of the same

regards

Major Sims , Sargent Parker, Col Kake

chuck the sounds out of you was gas ha ha cant wait to here you get hit again haha.

major sims its my pleasure i want nothing more than to see the site grow,and besides its great crack anyway haha.

note to thomaz there is a temperory website up also its not much but its something.there is a link for it a few pages back

Have you got any pics somethere on the net, I just want show my team your site as we are thinking where to go next.

Tomazas wrote: »
    Have you got any pics somethere on the net, I just want show my team your site as we are thinking where to go next.

i havent got any pics at the monent. just after modifying the site with many new props. will try to get more pics up asap. we do team games if u want a challenge against the site team maquis.
    how many people do you have?
    we're having a game this weekend if you want to attend.
    :rolleyes::pac::D;):p:):o:mad::(:confused::cool::eek:

i havent got any pics at the monent. just after modifying the site with many new props. will try to get more pics up asap. we do team games if u want a challenge against the site team maquis.
    how many people do you have?
    we're having a game this weekend if you want to attend.
    :rolleyes::pac::D;):p:):o:mad::(:confused::cool::eek:

7 and chalenge would be good too. Ill tell the lads

• Advertisement

Tomazas wrote: »
    7 and chalenge would be good too. Ill tell the lads
    cool should i book you in for this weekend

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement