Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB apprenticeship

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Shock Of The Lightning

and how long ago did u do your medical?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Munster1985

Did it on the 9th.

do you've any idea when the next group starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Munster1985

bassey wrote: »
    Well what happened last year was 20 of us started on the 31st of August, then another 20 started the Monday after, and it went on like that for a few weeks. So you could be starting anytime around September.

Im just going by what bassey has said. Seems last year they started groups at different times

alri cheerrs mate!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 walsh120

i got a call today, im starting on the 6th of september :D cant wait:P waiting for the contract in the post now:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

walsh120 wrote: »
    i got a call today, im starting on the 6th of september :D cant wait:P waiting for the contract in the post now:D

Congrats, im sure it will be a electrifying experience :p

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Davy wrote: »
    Congrats, im sure it will be a electrifying experience :p

boooooooo.... Poor attempt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 slamb

congrats lads , i got the call there yesterday too, waiting for the contract as well, cant wait

slamb wrote: »
    congrats lads , i got the call there yesterday too, waiting for the contract as well, cant wait
    are u starting on the 6th aswell so ya?:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Rebal4eva101

Where ye going to be based lads i got wilton in cork!!

all d ppl dat got it dat are startin on the 6th,when did you do your medical?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

TheBully wrote: »
    boooooooo.... Poor attempt

Better than your non effort ;)

are u starting on the 6th aswell so ya?:D

yep ,two week trainin cource or sumthin aint it:rolleyes:

last teusday, week the tenth of august in waterford

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Great news!! :)

Congratulations to everyone that got an apprenticeship with the ESB. You will receive great training and it will always stand to you regardless of what direction life takes you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Rebal4eva101

Anyone sorted out digs yet??

does anyone know how long we will be in portlaois for??

does anyone know how long we will be in portlaois for??
    slamb wrote: »
    yep ,two week trainin cource or sumthin aint it:rolleyes:

I guess two weeks

9th of august in limerick:D when did you do it?? did you hear anything yet?

• Advertisement

Got a call this morning! Starting 20th september :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sky2010

Lads, went for my interview over a month ago.....still didn't hear a thing. I rang the HR department and they said that they would ring me back but never did......i suppose its not looking good at this stage.....just afraid that they might have lost my details or something....what do u think??? :(

got a call today aswell!startin the 20th ;) stil tym 4 me holiday haha

got a call today aswell!startin the 20th ;) stil tym 4 me holiday haha

Yup yup, same as! back on the 18th :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jonooooooo

anyone starting on the 6th of sep, how do i find out about digs and do they pay for it or do we ?? when do we receive our first wage also ?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Ring HR and get the list of digs. It's in your contract how you get paid for digs and you'll get your first wage on the Friday of your second week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jonooooooo

bassey wrote: »
    Ring HR and get the list of digs. It's in your contract how you get paid for digs and you'll get your first wage on the Friday of your second week.

cheers man ! :)

sky2010 wrote: »
    Lads, went for my interview over a month ago.....still didn't hear a thing. I rang the HR department and they said that they would ring me back but never did......i suppose its not looking good at this stage.....just afraid that they might have lost my details or something....what do u think??? :(

Hear anything at all yeat lad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sky2010

TheBully wrote: »
    Hear anything at all yeat lad?

Still not a thing....don't know what to do now......:confused:

• Advertisement

Wheres everyone based? i got ballina!

Advertisement