Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Bolodenka. 3:30 Rippon - each way @ 18/1 might be worth a small stake. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    Bolodenka. 3:30 Rippon - each way @ 18/1 might be worth a small stake. :)
    It came second at 20/1 starting price and 26/1 on the exchanges.
    Ripon 15:30 1st 7.Distant Memories (IRE) 4.00 11/4F 2nd 2.Bolodenka (IRE) 26.89 20/1

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

well done, nice few quid there..

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

Nice picking el diablo..had the favourite but had a small ew saver on your horse,why didn't I do the f/cast..ah well, I shalln't be greedy..keep 'em coming!!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Knobs

After getting word for bea bea three in first at listowel its around the 4/1 mark

was also giving brief look in newmarket 11/10 shot

have em doubled up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

just got word from a friend of mine in england to back royal island in the 8 20 in wov tonight he has something to do with the horse he is 11/4 with pp best of luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This should be interesting, 8 races with nothing to show but it looks like this could be a plot.

2nd, the draw prolly did for him.

just got word from a friend of mine in england to back royal island in the 8 20 in wov tonight he has something to do with the horse he is 11/4 with pp best of luck with it
    no good, came second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

i thought the jockey gave him to much to do a bad ride i thought sorry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Knobs

Rock on Chicago 6.05 sligo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭bassy

he won at 2/1,hope some of you got the 11/4 that was on offer earlier today

friend of mine was given this tip this morning KEELAGHAN 4.45pm gowran.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

7/2 on betfair cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

bassy wrote: »
    friend of mine was given this tip this morning KEELAGHAN 4.45pm gowran.

Good tip - did'nt get to back him , but he won @ 2/1

we could do with plenty more winning tips.

have a look at Perfect Friend- 17.00 Newbury -each way. might be worth a small stake at 17/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Normally reliable but not at her very best of late. Has won here in the past and stable look to be finding a bit of form, but needs to bounce back to very best.Bit of market support though, 16s into 12s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Dont know if any of you are following the snooker grand prix but i put €60 on Neil Robertson to win the tournament just before he played Ken Doherty got odds 12/1 so if he wins i stand to gain €720 my heart is racing every time he misses a shot. wish him luck & me :)

SIX PACK wrote: »
    Dont know if any of you are following the snooker grand prix but i put €60 on Neil Robertson to win the tournament just before he played Ken Doherty got odds 12/1 so if he wins i stand to gain €720 my heart is racing every time he misses a shot. wish him luck & me :)
    not sure if your post belongs in this thread. Why don't you put money on his opponent now so you'll win either way? ;)

el diablo wrote: »
    not sure if your post belongs in this thread. Why don't you put money on his opponent now so you'll win either way? ;)

Good idea its even money doh

Good idea its even money doh

ok, suit yourself. :)

• Advertisement

Glad i didnt waste any money on china's Ding Junhui last nite €720 richer today ****in Celtic Bookmakers took nearly 1hr to give me my money they were trying to say their was an error on the 12/1 odds i got & saying it was meant to be 6/1 :mad: but after a stand off & a bit if verbal they gave me my money. Never giving them my business again :P

Glad i didnt waste any money on china's Ding Junhui last nite €720 richer today ****in Celtic Bookmakers took nearly 1hr to give me my money they were trying to say their was an error on the 12/1 odds i got & saying it was meant to be 6/1 :mad: but after a stand off & a bit if verbal they gave me my money. Never giving them my business again :P
    why are you posting this in the "Tip for a nag" thread?
    Nag= Slang. any horse, esp. a racehorse.

It should be in the "mug punter" thread. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Bit late but tip for harriers call in the 4.55 at the curragh today!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

unlucky mate 2nd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Moscow Flyer

Charles Brynes has Napa Starr going tommorrow - his only runner - might be worth a few bob

any more info on this moscowflyer,does the horse have any recent form etc.
    Charles Brynes has Napa Starr going tommorrow - his only runner - might be worth a few bob

he,s 4.3 on betfair just alittle over 3/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

Napa Starr
    Multiple AW winner in his native France and scored with bit in hand at Bellewstown in July. Stable known for their tilts at the ring and he looks a fascinating runner this time. forecast 5/2 Fav.

I'd take him on with El ameen
    Shown enough to think he could be winning races and any improvement for the headgear would see him go close on his handicap debut. R Hills and M Johnston .forecast 4/1
    Good luck on your choice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Napa Starr has certainly let the punters down , since that win in July., - But these guys are also tipping him tomorrow :

http://www.gg.com/tips/?date=20091014

However , in my opinion El Ameen is a big danger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Moscow Flyer

has a big chance - Charles Brynes not bringing him back there to lose - Keep an eye on the odds as the Brynes stable dont leave things behind them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement