Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

yeah the guy who gave it to me tipped a 20/1(backed from 33/1) and a 25/1 second only last week so i've no reason not to believe him..
    Money coming for him on Betfair now.. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

well beaten

sorry guys, all i can do is pass on info!!sorry again

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

don't worry about it, some win and some lose...Thats racing...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

sorry guys, all i can do is pass on info!!sorry again
    Dont be sorry... you got a tip and shared it and as jester said some win some loose.

We got a tip before that we waited weeks for and were told all along the horse would not lose...it finished 3rd!

was havin my lunch today in a galway pub when the owner of the pub told me he had a horse running this eve in kilbeggan at 7 30 and it is well fancied,he said to me it will make money for galway the name of the horse is dark artic just thought i would pass on the info best of luck with it.the price is about 7s

big thanks, had €60 on as soon as i read your post..cheers man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭biscuits1981

was havin my lunch today in a galway pub when the owner of the pub told me he had a horse running this eve in kilbeggan at 7 30 and it is well fancied,he said to me it will make money for galway the name of the horse is dark artic just thought i would pass on the info best of luck with it.the price is about 7s

i have just made my money for galway hope ye backed it

Nope :(

Well done to those who had it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭spinaltap

Thanks again biscuits, , won a few quid , if any one has anymore tips, please post them here or in the horse racing tips section, cheers guys

• Advertisement

Does anyone subscribe to any tipster service on the web and whats the strike rate, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

spinaltap wrote: »
    Does anyone subscribe to any tipster service on the web and whats the strike rate, cheers

Check out www.waynebaileyracing.com if you haven't done so already. He's a new guy who started lasted week giving out free tips. He's got 11 winners out of 16 so far. Excellent strike rate

Know his name, doest he write for the indo on horses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

Yeah i think he does. He's registered on here aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Read the site, he is wb here and Hills16 on letsbet.ie

http://waynebaileyracing.com/wayne.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

mike65 wrote: »
    Read the site, he is wb here and Hills16 on letsbet.ie

http://waynebaileyracing.com/wayne.aspx
    might be a decent service but pretty poor performance over the last 5 or 6 days. One of his tips today was at odds of 1.33 (1/3). It didn't win.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

el diablo wrote: »
    might be a decent service but pretty poor performance over the last 5 or 6 days. One of his tips today was at odds of 1.33 (1/3). It didn't win.

Overall €80.17 profit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭raheny red

el diablo wrote: »

Post a up one horse each day for the next 5 days and lets see how you get on eh? Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

raheny red wrote: »
    Post a up one horse each day for the next 5 days and lets see how you get on eh? Good luck.

:cool: true

raheny red wrote: »
    We'll see how it goes over the next month or two. It's too early to judge, I suppose. ;)

• Advertisement

Wbs selections are for people with quite deep pockets who can and will take a hit or two for long term success (they hope).

I'm sure that if his tips prove to be successful over the next few months that he'll start charging for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Short odds but just got a text about Braveheart Move in the 4pm at Goodwood. 3/1 at the moment. I texted back for more info but nothing back yet so sorry I can't give more info.

Sorry guys, might not be the killer tip I'd hoped, came from a friend of my dad's. I have a small bit @ 3/1 anyway, consider it a selection rather than a tip.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Hot tip, Mister Angery in the 6.40 at Hamilton. Hopefully he can avoid traffic problems on the run in....;)

mike65 wrote: »
    nice one, nulty. 33/1 on. Keep the hot tips coming...;)

Just checked the details on that fantastic tip of mine....

Mister angry Went off at 1/50 and hosed up by 25L

You'd have been lucky to get on at 1/33 -

http://www.racingpost.com/horses/result_home.sd?race_id=487310&r_date=2009-08-01&popup=yes

P.S.

"Tips for a nag"

Whats a nag??

Nulty wrote: »
    Just checked the details on that fantastic tip of mine....

Mister angry Went off at 1/50 and hosed up by 25L

You'd have been lucky to get on at 1/33 -

http://www.racingpost.com/horses/result_home.sd?race_id=487310&r_date=2009-08-01&popup=yes

P.S.

"Tips for a nag"

Whats a nag??

You're not married then?

• Advertisement

....no?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement