Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to ponder about Airsoft (not for the 56kers)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

It's in the settings. Go to the menu and select the option "Unit" and you can flick through various variations on rpm/rps and fps/mps.
    I love that chrono. The bb weights memory is bloody class.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Beast ASI wrote: »
    ..... ;) The funny thing about this is that I've got something much better ;) It's just not finished yet...... :) How'd you get it to show RPS instead of RPM anyway? :)

10052008091cp6.jpg

whats that, 34rounds a second? what if i told ya mine was pre upgrading., lol
    pah...
    better you say...
    check this out, :D
    2355095669_b490887d2c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,516 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

vtec wrote: »
    whats that, 34rounds a second? what if i told ya mine was pre upgrading., lol
    pah...
    better you say...
    check this out, :D
    2355095669_b490887d2c.jpg

you and your 328 :pac:

my bar 10 was 327.5 at gathering mkI

.5 ft/sec off perfection :rolleyes: typical

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

know do that on a 10 shot string :)

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

gerrowadat wrote: »
    DAD??!?!?!???

lol

thats scary:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam_Fisher_jk

Id like to dedicate this one to V-tec and cheeky monkey....

screwed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Got my G36 to:

38.8rps @ 336fps, which I'm expecting to go down to 328 once it's been worn in :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

not bad beast, what setup you got? lipo battery in it too? KD got up into the 30s with a lipo in the P90.,

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

vtec wrote: »
    not bad beast, what setup you got? lipo battery in it too? KD got up into the 30s with a lipo in the P90.,

KA 8mm Gearbox
    TM Piston w/ AOE set right + Shortstroked by one tooth
    Prometheus M110
    Element High Speed Gears
    Guarder High Speed Motor
    16AWG wires
    Deans
    Mosfet
    11.1V Lipo - 12C.

Hoping to get my M4 into the 40's, but using a higher power lipo on that would get it into the 40's ok :P Turbo motor's are a waste of money now due to the god-awful reliablity, so i'm going to see if this Guarder works out, and if it doesn't then really TM EG1000's with higher voltages seem to be the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

some other relevant ones for airsoft and boards.apologies for the language

arguement with your teammates will happen, when they do remember no one wins in a blame game..except you...

splitting-up-i-would-say-its-not-yo.jpg

sometimes on boards things can get a little tense, but remember we are all friends, EXCEPT FOR THAT F*****!!!

capslock.jpg

of course being a 'hero' on boards is tough, you might need a lot of help

motivator3988955.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

modding your aeg can sometimes not end well, make sure you know what you want

pimpin.jpg

sometimes you might have to go somewhere you feel a little uncomfortable in. having some cash is always an idea

thebasement.jpg

Advertisement