Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to ponder about Airsoft (not for the 56kers)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

:P:D:P

vtec wrote: »
    Its a heckler &coch XM8.,

EDIT: why'd you have to make me look at the rifles.... :(
    now, back to the main subject....

:D

Sorry v-tec!:p
    where is my mind these days??? :rolleyes:

Sideshow Bob: I suppose I'll have to lead the hooting. Shake it, madame! Capital knockers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

There's rifles in that pic :eek:

I see a pair of bazookas but not much else:pac:

Typical MAN!

Chauvinist pig, not a mention of her nice hair or other things I ignored also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

There's rifles in that pic :eek:

I see a pair of bazookas but not much else:pac:

Lol!:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Motosam wrote: »
    Typical MAN!

Chauvinist pig, not a mention of her nice hair or other things I ignored also.

Hey I may be a Chauvinist and a Pig but..............
    dude-wait-what.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

l_711331_Canada__s_Army_Motivator_by_UnholyChronus.jpg

Mweelrea wrote: »
    l_711331_Canada__s_Army_Motivator_by_UnholyChronus.jpg

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Intersting makeshift pistol holster aside ;).... The rifle on the right.... I've seen it before somewhere.... and i know was a developed a sort of Next Gen assault rifle, but does anyone know if any armies actually use the Real Steel?
    Slighty off topic, I know, but it piqued my interest.

Good lord, i see this photo and i look at the rifle first.... :p:D

No-one uses it because it's not actually in full development yet. There are versions available but nothing military grade apparently. Most of the ones you currently see in Hollywood films or on TV are actually a body kit on a G36 apparently. Unless H&K have succumbed to the money being thrown at them by film companies to get usable XM8's for props. Between them, 416's, G36's and UMP's, H&K has pretty much taken over the US film industry with regard to gun supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Robster..........

wher'd you get the pic?

• Advertisement

Your "this" leads nowhere.

try this link, it works.

Sorry mate, it just touched a nerve.

PM'd

Fixed my post.

Oh ffs I've been using ms paint.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Motosam wrote: »
    Oh ffs I've been using ms paint.

Ha ha you must have been ages making them:D

Motivational Picture Maker

MIss paint? she a friend of yours?

dumbass.JPG

maduece.JPG

basic_math_motivational_poster.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Killinator

limitations.jpg

smile.jpg

youneverknow.jpg

handsignalsproper.jpg

helpsyourelax.jpg

justfolloworders.jpg

remembertohavefunwhileherejpg.jpg

Ah Will, we hardly knew ye..... there should be a a warning about joining SWAT teams if you're name is Bill....:p

I'll be honest, considering some of your pets Derek, the submachine guns are justified! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

motivator850401.jpg

• Advertisement

NakedDex wrote: »
    No-one uses it because it's not actually in full development yet. There are versions available but nothing military grade apparently. Most of the ones you currently see in Hollywood films or on TV are actually a body kit on a G36 apparently. Unless H&K have succumbed to the money being thrown at them by film companies to get usable XM8's for props. Between them, 416's, G36's and UMP's, H&K has pretty much taken over the US film industry with regard to gun supplies.

thanks NakedDex. they're all over video games too (ghost recon, Splinter Cell etc). To be honest, they look farkin mean too! I suppose it's the "cutting edge" element that draws movie producers to them. Watching Iron Man I guess you probably noticed that ALL the terrorists had G36s or other variants! :P which would imply Tony Stark has a stake in Heckler & Koch....:rolleyes:
    thanks for the info!

It's not the first time I've seen a movie where the main weapons dealer happens to just have lots and lots of H&K gear in boxes with their logo on them. They're heavily featured in the likes of Die Hard (all of them, but especially the newest one), Transformers supposedly had a lot of them and Shoot 'Em Up was the most recent one I've seen with loads of them in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

It's not the first time I've seen a movie where the main weapons dealer happens to just have lots and lots of H&K gear in boxes with their logo on them. They're heavily featured in the likes of Die Hard (all of them, but especially the newest one), Transformers supposedly had a lot of them and Shoot 'Em Up was the most recent one I've seen with loads of them in it.

Its funny how bad that dude is with the UMP in Die Hard 4.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Pretty much every H&K gun was in underworld aswell., then theres that iron man film.,

I'm sorry, there was something other than Kate Beckinsale in tight clothes in Underworld?

Vampires apparently..... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

dame that product placement :) for airsofters its as bad as subliminal messaging !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I'm sorry, there was something other than Kate Beckinsale in tight clothes in Underworld?

ohhh yea, i dont really remember he bits where she was wearing clothes....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

haha some of those pics are hilarious, i love laughing out loud to myself...all alone.. :/

and on a note above, im an "overweight" , god even that term, when did ireland get so politically corect, im a fat ****er and take great joy in laughing at fellow chubbies....

dont think a line was crossed here, thats my honest greased up fatman opinion :P

• Advertisement

haha some of those pics are hilarious, i love laughing out loud to myself...all alone.. :/

and on a note above, im an "overweight" , god even that term, when did ireland get so politically corect, im a fat ****er and take great joy in laughing at fellow chubbies....

dont think a line was crossed here, thats my honest greased up fatman opinion :P

pics or gtfo :p

After hours style

Advertisement