Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to ponder about Airsoft (not for the 56kers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

haha i was looking at my pics and cant find one defining me of flab, im not that overweight tbh, im just not thin,

im sure youll see me skirmishing, im the guy that although should really invest in camo, just prefers jeans :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

haha i was looking at my pics and cant find one defining me of flab, im not that overweight tbh, im just not thin,

im sure youll see me skirmishing, im the guy that although should really invest in camo, just prefers jeans :P

Hey, Delta Force operators have beards and apparently wore jeans and casuals to infiltrate Baghdad a week before the main assault showed up... and nobody wants to funck with them!!!:p
    If anything it just makes you look meaner!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

beards are general grown by special forces operators as it allows them to deal with local easier, beards are a sign of an elder as it where, or show wisdom etc etc, jeans would more than likely make you look like more of a westerner :) got to love all the special forces story's that do the rounds

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Come On Lads Back On Topic Please:pac:

c5fd3b93e8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Beards you say?
    poster60829481op0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Beards you say?
    poster60829481op0.jpg

GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!

It's the army from Deliverance Country! AHAAAAAAAAAA:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Puding wrote: »
    beards are general grown by special forces operators as it allows them to deal with local easier, beards are a sign of an elder as it where, or show wisdom etc etc, jeans would more than likely make you look like more of a westerner :) got to love all the special forces story's that do the rounds

Beards are generally grown because there's a whole lot of lads that couldn't be arsed shaving whilst spending days at a time on long range Recce's, in OP's and generally spending their time absolutely bolloxed from working. Now after all that, tell me shaving is gonna be high up on your list of priorities. I know of lads back here in Ireland that have grown beards and it has nothing to do with operations.... Just cause the simple fact of when ya spend years in a normal unit, shaving everyday..... To have the gift of not having to shave, is quite nice :P

Got to love all the people that think they know why SF lads do things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Puding wrote: »

One of my lecturers made the point that if you're fighting a war far ermoved from your own culture you gotta go native. He told me the pashtun tribe in Afghanistan, the most warlike and independent will not accept or respect any men without beards; hence any SpecOps operators dealing with them tend to be sporting some fuzz.

Ditto man, gotta love the snippits!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

RPC!

orig.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Mweelrea wrote: »
    RPC!

orig.jpg

JEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I could do with one of those to sort out the hedge 'round the back of the house!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

mart.jpg

Beards are generally grown because there's a whole lot of lads that couldn't be arsed shaving whilst spending days at a time on long range Recce's, in OP's and generally spending their time absolutely bolloxed from working. Now after all that, tell me shaving is gonna be high up on your list of priorities. I know of lads back here in Ireland that have grown beards and it has nothing to do with operations.... Just cause the simple fact of when ya spend years in a normal unit, shaving everyday..... To have the gift of not having to shave, is quite nice

Got to love all the people that think they know why SF lads do things.

yes ok, each to there own, you can find examples of both your and my explanations, but there is normal a reason they grow a bread or longer hair etc etc, weather its to fit in with the area, to not look like a soldier, most of them rate above the fact they have been shaving for most of there carers in the army due to regs and are know can't be bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

was gonna post...but just couldn't be bothered. check their slides guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Just one or two that I have come across on my travels through the tubes of the interweb

attachment.php?attachmentid=6834&stc=1&d=1146781874

MarcoPolo.jpg?imgmax=512

and even though it's not really airsoft related, I felt I just had to post this one

halt.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Theres no such thing as over kill.....

all it needs is an M203., :D
    2681430493_a8114756de.jpg

Stealth Fighter...
    stealth_fighter.jpg

showimage.php?pid=40006&filename=Oh+yeah%21%21.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

vtec wrote: »
    showimage.php?pid=40006&filename=Oh+yeah%21%21.jpg

Ohhhhh.... I would love to see the faces of the people driving beside him!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

:pac: LMAO :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Theres no such thing as over kill.....

all it needs is an M203., :D
    2681430493_a8114756de.jpg

I was wondering how long our first custom Desert Eagle would remain a secret!

I wasnt expecting it to be so high.,lol
    2687375690_d1fd067012.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

y0r fps sux n00b

• Advertisement

say that when i shoot ya in the kill houses., :D

say that when i shoot ya in the kill houses., :D

If I feel it at all :P

If there is a slight breeze I may be confused as to what I felt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Beards you say?
    poster60829481op0.jpg

DAD??!?!?!???

Motosam wrote: »
    If I feel it at all :P

If there is a slight breeze I may be confused as to what I felt :D

any excuse not to take your hits you., :p

lol

any excuse not to take your hits you., :p

lol

:eek:

The worst insult in airsoft, take it back!

girls girls stop fighting, could i get some more info on that :) like that where you testing :)

its called "project secret" and its umm, a secret....

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I had a couple of those missle balloons once, great fun they are lol

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

..... ;) The funny thing about this is that I've got something much better ;) It's just not finished yet...... :) How'd you get it to show RPS instead of RPM anyway? :)

10052008091cp6.jpg

• Advertisement

ok know thats to much, this is not paintball you know :)

Advertisement