Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to ponder about Airsoft (not for the 56kers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Is it? how big is too big? seriously, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Mweelrea wrote: »
    I know this is off topic but snipersight you're sig is too big.
    You don't want the dreaded sigpo after you!:eek:

I've changed it now, although I thought it was small enough.
    Ha, I wouldnt want the Sigpo after me,:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Arcto wrote: »
    Bewleys in dublin do good rates on rooms :pac:

j/k

charming

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

legendary-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

There's a line between joking and bullying/or being offensive. I believe it was crossed.

You may have noticed that we have few players who are overweight to different degrees. Just think what it must be like to read a thread on the main irish airsoft forum where overweight people are being made fun of by a lot of players. How would you then feel the next time you showed up at a skirmish and met some of those very same people? It would kill your confidence and feeling of self-worth.

Airsoft is meant to be sport that is open to everyone. We don't tolerate racism, sexism or agism here, so why should we tolerate a person or group being singled out for ridicule purely because of their weight.

If you want to make 'fat' jokes, then the humour forum can be found here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=22
    At least purile, childish jokes are expected in that forum.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Rabbit you're taking this far too seriously.

If you disapprove of a post report it , please don't take this very funny thread off topic

airsoft7fs.jpg

Rabbit you're taking this far too seriously.

If you disapprove of a post report it , please don't take this very funny thread off topic

airsoft7fs.jpg

Know Robster, What if a person who likes pink sees this!!!! Very cruel.:rolleyes:
    Seriously though:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

hay-be-nice-emokitteh-is-sensitive.jpg

:D:D:D:D
    Poor wittle kitten!!!

airsoft1.jpg

1201560579354.jpg

slings.jpg

• Advertisement

FunnyAirsoft.jpg
    FunnyAirsoft2.jpg
    FunnyAirsoft3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

FunnyAirsoft.jpg

That guy is actually using a remote URV drone. I've seen images of lads over in the US with similar set ups. See the optic piece on his right eye? It's a viewfinder screen from a camcorder. The xbox controller is just a nice, handy controller to use as the two thumbsticks give 4axis control.
    Many RS URV's are now using playstation and xbox type controllers since ground operators are already well used to them and they offer the same amount of control as the full scale RC unit.
    I wouldn't mind getting a look at his setup, it looks very compact.

Ya I know what it is, pretty cool stuff.

Complaint_grenade.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

NakedDex wrote: »
    FunnyAirsoft.jpg

That guy is actually using a remote URV drone. I've seen images of lads over in the US with similar set ups. See the optic piece on his right eye? It's a viewfinder screen from a camcorder. The xbox controller is just a nice, handy controller to use as the two thumbsticks give 4axis control.
    Many RS URV's are now using playstation and xbox type controllers since ground operators are already well used to them and they offer the same amount of control as the full scale RC unit.
    I wouldn't mind getting a look at his setup, it looks very compact.

yep i agree, you can actually tell their real rifles by the orange sim caps on the muzzles, those are used in training with the real rifle.,
    So they not airsofters at all., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

vtec wrote: »

yep i agree, you can actually tell their real rifles by the orange sim caps on the muzzles, those are used in training with the real rifle.,
    So they not airsofters at all., :)

They could be airsoft sim caps :D

Now everyone will want false blank fire adapters to make it more realistic :confused:

Ah what an age we live in.

Also, smart move by the military, let Bill Gates design the equipment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Motosam wrote: »
    They could be airsoft sim caps :D

Now everyone will want false blank fire adapters to make it more realistic :confused:

Ah what an age we live in.

Also, smart move by the military, let Bill Gates design the equipment :D

Couldn't be a Bill Gates design. The UAV hasn't crashed yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Lets hope the uav doesn't get red rings of death.

badum tish!

Sorry, I got an xbox and know some of the lingo now :(

Yeah but if apple made it only 5% of the worlds population would understand it, and then its battery would explode in mid air., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Motosam wrote: »
    Lets hope the uav doesn't get red rings of death.

Oh ****, its got a mind of its own. RUN!

Dont you just love rebellious AI :P

• Advertisement

:D

2632751750_81450a32b9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

vtec wrote: »

2632751750_81450a32b9.jpg

or i'll take you out with my new raketniy protivotankoviy granatomet,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

That reallllllllyyyyy doesn't suit you somehow. It makes the CQB-S look like a shrimp for a start. But there's something else about it. I think you're just too friendly looking for that image to be in anyway threatening.
    It's less
    "Look out or I'll hit you with this! I'm bringing the big guns, let's start a fire fight and shout BOOM-De-Yada"
    and more
    "Hey, come over here and take a look at this! I brought cookies and cocoa too, lets start a camp fire and sing Kum-By-Ya."

NakedDex wrote: »
    That reallllllllyyyyy doesn't suit you somehow. It makes the CQB-S look like a shrimp for a start. But there's something else about it. I think you're just too friendly looking for that image to be in anyway threatening.
    It's less
    "Look out or I'll hit you with this! I'm bringing the big guns, let's start a fire fight and shout BOOM-De-Yada"
    and more
    "Hey, come over here and take a look at this! I brought cookies and cocoa too, lets start a camp fire and sing Kum-By-Ya."

Bwhahaaaa., :D

ok, now you on my list of people to shoot with it.,:p
    I should have listened to the Seargent Hartman sketch "show me your war face" first huh., :D

Its probably not a good idea to wear american camo and an american rifle when holding an RPG either.,

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Briliant pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Complaint_grenade.jpg

lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

haha! :D I'd queue for that any day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

airsoft1.jpg

Intersting makeshift pistol holster aside ;).... The rifle on the right.... I've seen it before somewhere.... and i know was a developed a sort of Next Gen assault rifle, but does anyone know if any armies actually use the Real Steel?
    Slighty off topic, I know, but it piqued my interest.

Good lord, i see this photo and i look at the rifle first.... :p:D

Its a heckler &coch XM8.,

EDIT: why'd you have to make me look at the rifles.... :(
    now, back to the main subject....

• Advertisement

There's rifles in that pic :eek:

I see a pair of bazookas but not much else:pac:

Advertisement