Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC on mass immigration to Ireland - we have messed it up basically

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭williambonney

OPENROAD wrote: »
    You have hit the nail, as they say, right on the head. The vast majority of Irish people want Irish people to be white.Now of course I cannot absolutely prove this,

You can't prove it at all.

Its quiet sad, and a bit laughable the way you cherry picked my statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Its quiet sad, and a bit laughable the way you cherry picked my statement.

But you can't prove it.

And still waiting for an answer.

Again to qualify my own position, we can't do anything about EU immigration as regards non-eu, well I feel this should be restricted and based on a points system with a limit per year. All non eu applicants should be treated equally irrespective of where they are from.

It seems to be that you are against immigration, please feel free to correct me.

With this in mind would you be in favour of the Irish being prevented from emmigrating to other countries.

I couldn’t care less where Irish people emigrate to. And if say the USA is silly enough to allow illegal Irish to stay there that’s their problem. If it were up to me I would deport the lot of them.
    As regards immigration, I have no problem with people from the EU coming to live here, the more the merrier. But I do have a problem with us being overrun by Africans, I don’t want them here, sorry if that offends you, but that’s me, and that’s my opinion. And as I have said before I think the majority of Irish people think the same.

I have no problem with people from the EU coming to live here, the more the merrier.

What about black Europeans?

I have no problem with people from the EU coming to live here, the more the merrier.

What about black Europeans?

If they are EU citizens we cannot stop them from coming here, but I don’t envisage a huge influx of black Europeans.

• Advertisement

If they are EU citizens we cannot stop them from coming here, but I don’t envisage a huge influx of black Europeans.

But do you have a problem with it.

But do you have a problem with it.

Not really, because like I said, I really don’t envisage a huge influx of black Europeans.

Not really, because like I said, I really don’t envisage a huge influx of black Europeans.

But you wouldn't have a if their was a large influx. As you said earlier the more the merrier.

But you wouldn't have a problem if large influx of black Europeans moved into your street. As you said earlier the more the merrier.

I have finished discussing this subject, you know my feelings. Now I am going to get my dinner and hopefully see Man. City beat Liverpool. Have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

But I do have a problem with us being overrun by Africans.

What utter rubbish. Christ grow up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

jdivision wrote: »

Everyone to their own opinions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Everyones entitled to my opinion:D

jdivision wrote: »

Christ did grow up, he was 33 when he died.

Christ did grow up, he was 33 when he died.

And he probably was not white.

Good point for Man City by the way.

And he probably was not white.

Good point for Man City by the way.

Yes, but more important 2 points dropped for Liverpool, I despise them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Yes, but more important 2 points dropped for Liverpool, I despise them.

Best of luck with that soccer forum application.

Terry on threads about mass immigration to Ireland - we have messed it up basically

We can't have them without people posting racist comments, being abusive, acting like kids and generally being fúckwits.

Do not PM me. I will not re-open this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement