Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying voice on radio

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Bock the Robber

Emma McNamara is from Carlow, as far as I know.

How do you get an accent like that in Carlow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭IrishManSaipan

By entering the RTE studios in Montrose.:)

Exactly. You don't get it in Carlow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

rick o shea

that is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

I know some of these have been mentioned before but they are worthy of another few....

Jenny Kelly and Will from the Ray D'arcy show make me wish I was deaf

I don't know her name but yer one that reads the traffic news on the Ian Dempsey show in the mornings, I'm a bogger myself but sweet Jaysus she makes me wish I'd drown in the shower

Phil Cauley :mad:

Tony Fenton - Slimey Mcslimeson

Laura Woods :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭maroon

that guy in Beat morning show (liam?), the one with a voice of annoing woman!!! and he always has something "interesting" to say. Hate Beat because of his stupid annoing voice.

What's a bogger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Teddy Chips

Joe Duffy. Dyed in the wool scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Emma McNamara is from Carlow, as far as I know.

You should hear my accent then, smoooooth.

Hopefully my brothers voice will be the most annoying on radio after tomorrow.

*wink*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 baziragi

Rob_l wrote: »
    My ipod doesn't play the radio :confused:
    how do I get this radio thing?
    (APP)

I'ts gotta be Johnny Lyons 98fm sports

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Gerry O'Sullivan
    Eamon Keane
    George Hook
    The chap with the lisp from the countryside on Off the Ball. (All Newstalk).
    Ray D'arsey
    Moicheal McMullen
    Paul Collins (he has two accents- one for reading sports new and another (pure bog) for talking shíte to to the show's presenter. :rolleyes:
    David Norris :mad:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

michael 'moichel' mc mullen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭Archeron

Johnny Lyons on 98fm. "I have a radio voice and can sound like a bemused cartoon ghost if I want to".
    Yeah, well dont, just read the f*cking sport and p*ss off.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Ray Foley and his side-kick P.J., well I thinks he's called P.J. What is the point of a radio show were the two D.J's sound exactly the same. I cannot tell these two apart, perhaps they are the same person?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

maroon wrote: »
    that guy in Beat morning show (liam?), the one with a voice of annoing woman!!! and he always has something "interesting" to say. Hate Beat because of his stupid annoing voice.

Couldn't agree more. Think his name is Niall. Thankfully I'm not subjected to him anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

rick o shea makes my skin crawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

one of girls on spin 1038, i think it might be claire b does my tits in, everything is "OMG loik yeawwwww whatever"

total knob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Ray Darcy annoys the hell out of me

And Gerry Ryan, my God what a plank, but at least he isnt on the telly, he does have a face for radio i guess

I enjoy a bit of Joooooooe Duffy i must admit, he can turn the most mundane thing into a catastrophic event

and i like all involved in the Ray Foley show

Laura Byrne

*drools*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭eddie the eagle

i can't remember the guys name, but about 2 years ago on 'off the ball' on newstalk a presenter started with the show and he sounded exactly like ryan tubridy. the show just decended into a farce with constant texts about it and the rest of the lads rippin the mick out of him. i felt for the guy but it was funny as fcuk, he was saying no one had remarked on it before so i guess it was the way he sounded through the radio. never heard him again, maybe he still works in the background somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

i can't remember the guys name, but about 2 years ago on 'off the ball' on newstalk a presenter started with the show and he sounded exactly like ryan tubridy. the show just decended into a farce with constant texts about it and the rest of the lads rippin the mick out of him. i felt for the guy but it was funny as fcuk, he was saying no one had remarked on it before so i guess it was the way he sounded through the radio. never heard him again, maybe he still works in the background somewhere
    Might be the same bloke that works on RTE news (TV) at the weekends. Sounds a lot like Tubs too. Not sure of his name, maybe Hugh Cahill? :confused:

Actually, it is Hugh Cahill. Thought RTE were making serious cutbacks when I heard him reading the GAA news and assumed it was Tubs.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭vicecreamsundae

i was in Galway a couple weeks ago and we had Flirt FM on in the rental car... i have no clue whaaat the girl's name was, but i think it was a Tuesday around 9pm ish... and she had the WORST ACCENT. i don't even know how to describe it except one of those accents that people who think they know everything have... i've met a few people with that accent over he years [it's not even a regional thing] and they are always pains in the ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cooldog76

His voice is a disaster. Sounds like he is talking through his nose!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Grainne Seoige and Aiobhinn Ni Suilabhain. Why cant they be on together, with visuals and oil of some kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

Oh boy - I hate that fat chap who went back to FM104 - strawberry alarm clock d*ckhead

Jesus if I come across him by accident its awful.

Also - any of those spin tw_ats - specially the 2 that do be talking around 2pm - some american and some one - talking sh*te :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ferguscork

Rick O Shea 2FM - I wanna kick him to death
    Lucy Kennedy (Talentless twat with false accent)
    Jimmy Greally (4FM - utter ****e voice - why is he still hired ?)
    Jenny Kelly Today FM - Its like listening to someone scraping a fork across a dinner plate
    Louise Duffy - morneen, farteen, burpeen, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Curva Sud

Ray Foley.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

That zombie fella from a few years back! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

The fella on fair city who does tonnes of adds. Case in point, the strepsils add or as he pronounces it schtreppppschils.

Assclown

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Marty Feckin' Whelan. Ruins my Lyric FM in the mornings, he does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Dave Mcintyre.

Advertisement