Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

These people left the place for their own fianiacial gain, how is it our problem if t didn't work out for them.
    None of my relatives ever sent money home to anyone other than their parents who the owed anyway.
    The people who chose to stay and pay extorinate taxes and raise us kept the country going. Screw these deserters.

thats the most stupid thing i ever heard

do you really think men sitting around drinking tea and warming themselves beside the fire kept the country going

do you thing your relatives where obliged to give you money cop on

most of them so called deserters came back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Women who join the army should be given armour in accordance with the rules set out by video games, i.e. all the men will be given full body armour but the woman will only recieve metal bras and underwear... they might be more likely to die from this but they will look damn hot whilst dieing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

KaG1888 wrote: »
    I ring banks every day and there is always someone within a bank who doesn't have good English. Not that they're not hard working but how can they get jobs in the telephony? Thats just crazy

I worked with a guy in a call centre who was deaf, so not only could he not hear the customers properly on the phone, they couldn't understand what he was saying most of the time.

Often this was on 33c/m and 95c/m lines!

It was apparent to everyone that he wasn't suitable for the job, but do you think the PC brigade had the balls to get rid of him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nintendo Wii is gay.

I worked with a guy in a call centre who was deaf, so not only could he not hear the customers properly on the phone, they couldn't understand what he was saying most of the time.

It was apparent to everyone that he wasn't suitable for the job, but do you think the PC brigade had the balls to get rid of him?

......Are you serious...? The HR department in that job should swan dive down a staircase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Sorry but LOL :D

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    *Shakes head puts phone down*

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Pineapple on pizza is sick and wrong!

And so is putting raisons or peas in curry! WHY???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?

Reminds me of when my 90 year old deaf granny went for confessions with an almost deaf Franciscan Friar. I'd have loved to have been in the room to hear that conversation :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?

*Ring Ring Ring*
    *Picks up phone*
    Hello ?
    Hello ?
    Hello ?

It was almost like this.

He had a special headset that had an earpiece which went right into his ear like a hearing aid.

There was one time he was on a premium rate call to a guy with a stutter!

They could have easily got rid of him in his first three months while he was still on a probationary contract or put him on dedicated email support, but no, they left him on the phones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

There was one time he was on a premium rate call to a guy with a stutter!

Class :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

LadyJ wrote: »
    Pineapple on pizza is sick and wrong!

you made some great points, but then you went and ruined it.

you made some great points, but then you went and ruined it.

I'm sorry I just don't like fruit on my dinner! Before or after is fine but during is a bit too much tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

There was one time he was on a premium rate call to a guy with a stutter

brillant got recordings :D:D

I'm sorry I just don't like fruit on my dinner! Before or after is fine but during is a bit too much tbh.

I'll let it go since I'm weird with pizza, I recently posted about liking marshmallows on them, so maybe you're just normal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

I have no pity for the Homeless.

Really? Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

people who go out without coats should not be allowed to complain that its 'cold'

LouOB wrote: »
    people who go out without coats should not be allowed to complain that its 'cold'

Women in skirts and skimpy tops have no claim to my lovely warm coat. Freeze whore. Freeze.

Smoking should be permitted in Public Houses,

Naa, dont want your cancer. Smokers really need to see how they affect other people and that is from a former smoker.

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Naa, dont want your cancer. Smokers really need to see how they affect other people and that is from a former smoker.

F*ck cancer, I just wasn't able to keep up the febreze bill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

I don't believe pirates existed.

Everyone else's penis is minging compared with mine.

Clitorii disgust me.

I like a woman with pubes.

A man over thirty that plays with a child that is not his is not a paedophile.

The Beatles were just a band.

Kurt Cobain was not that great.

I think "Same Difference" should win X-Factor.

People that don't look like me are dangerous and smelly.

Eating oysters is just wrong.

I love taking dumps.

I sometimes enjoy hangovers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

People who complain that travellers should be given free accomadation have never lived beside a halting site.Likewise people who beleive that all asylum-seekers have a legitimate right to be here have never worked in the Department of Justice.

froosh69 wrote: »

A man over thirty that plays with a child that is not his is not a paedophile.

The Beatles were just a band.

Kurt Cobain was not that great.

And thou shalt always kill ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

And thou shalt always kill ;)

great song, loadsa common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Degsy wrote: »
    Likewise people who beleive that all asylum-seekers have a legitimate right to be here have never worked in the Department of Justice.

Hm.... thats odd, I know too peole who work in the immigration office who would disagree wholeheartedly - but dont let the facts get in the way of your ranting, eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

We probably worked in the same place then, because I swear to god, I never laughed so much as the day they hired that guy.

A deaf guy? In a call centre? Pull the other one lads, I just could not believe it.

Was it a former state telephony company?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I fully agree with that. Fruit should never go near the main course.

All recreational drugs (including alcohol) should be/stay illegal. I don't like the idea if criminals making money from drugs and I like the idea of the government making money off them even less. Those who demand that they are made legal should be shown how to have fun and to relax without them. It's really quite easy, actually.

Oh, and people who start yet another thread in AH about drugs should be hunted down and forced to read every single thread ever made about drugs on Boards. Then they should stripped naked, painted blue dumped in the Liffey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

[QUOTE=froosh69;54640210I think "Same Difference" should win X-Factor.
    QUOTE]

You are SICK
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭mox54

I detest and loath minging idiots who whinge about sprouts with their Christmas dinner because they obviously have no taste buds/ brains, class or breeding and haven't a clue about good nourishing honest to goodness decent food!!!!.:mad:

I hate all Range Rover drivers and wish them the worst kind of :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

Peas on chips is just wrong.

Bush should have been done in long ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement