Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

put all junkies to death and kill anybody who tries to get into eire with hiv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Ireland is full of ignorant, bigoted, racist, narrow minded, idiots.

Homosexual men have a disproportionately high tendency towards cleptomania.

The IRA are scum.

Most taxi drivers are c**ts.

Heroin addicts are treated far too well.

There is no such thing as God, or any supreme being for that matter.

The UK is, in many ways, a great country.

Racism is somewhat natural, but utterly illogical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Quote Dawn mc -Anyhow TWO NURSES from the SAME WARD were caught in the dialysis room (which was suppossed to be closed for cleaning) Getting it on...............
    Were they both female nurses ? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

the housing boom was actually a bad thing for our economy in the long run.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

latchyco wrote: »

I'm guessing they were...
    Quality wrote: »
    It never made the headlines but a friend of mine new one of the girls....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

I don't like having to listen to people's stupid children shouting and running around like iddiots in public places.. Children should be kept on leads at all times in public.

Islam is the best religion, people are scared of it because they know nothing about it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol
    i'm scared of it because I know a bit about it.

then again I'm scared of all the abrahamic religions, you people are violent.

Mordeth wrote: »
    i'm scared of it because I know a bit about it.

But I'm assuming what you know is based on media reports of extremists with false interpretations of Islam...

More Catholics have no idea of what their religion is all about too..

I'm saying this from having read both the Bible and Qur'an by the way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

every interpretation of every religion is sure that it is the correct one, and all the rest are 'false'

I've read the bible a few times, but not the Qur'an. ALthough I will have to pick it up some time, if only because Qur'an looks vaguely klingon.

every interpretation of every religion is sure that it is the correct one, and all the rest are 'false'

That's true, but using the general concept of right and wrong, it should be obvious that some are really wrong. i.e. kill everyone who is not our religion = wrong :D
    I've read the bible a few times, but not the Qur'an. ALthough I will have to pick it up some time, if only because Qur'an looks vaguely klingon.

I find the Bible much more demanding than the Qur'an...
    The Qur'an says it is best to do so and so but nothing is compulsory.
    The Bible states that women should not speak in Church but should address their husbands at home if they wish to ask something! :eek:

It's interesting reading..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 pipsss

i eventually bought a computer,now i can stop **** in cafes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Political correctness is a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

All religion is useless.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    All religion is useless.

All organised religion is useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Religion is pointless and the people who follow it, especially the people who obsess over it, are just lemmings with no open mind and just use religion to conveniently fill in the gaps for any unanswered questions that they have probably never even thought of.

Lazy people will do almost anything except exercise and eat properly to lose weight. Slimfast, Atkins, Lipotrim, cabbage soup, pills, injections, you name it.

Many Irishmen between the ages of 20-30 have vastly overestimated their own attractiveness and use smart arse comments to cover their insecurities.

I will snigger when people with loud, controversial opinions on how children should be raised change their tune when they find themselves sprogged in years to come.

David Beckham is not sexy. Neither is his wife.

Winter in Ireland never really kicks in until January and lasts until March.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I will snigger when people with loud, controversial opinions on how children should be raised change their tune when they find themselves sprogged in years to come.

QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

"Religion gives opium during the masses"

• Registered Users Posts: 16,156 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Lazy people will do almost anything except exercise and eat properly to lose weight. Slimfast, Atkins, Lipotrim, cabbage soup, pills, injections, you name it.

Many Irishmen between the ages of 20-30 have vastly overestimated their own attractiveness and use smart arse comments to cover their insecurities.

David Beckham is not sexy. Neither is his wife.

Winter in Ireland never really kicks in until January and lasts until March.

None of these is controversial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

Feeling the need at this point to re-state my original thesis...

• Advertisement

Slow coach wrote: »
    None of these is controversial.

Opinions, Slow coach, opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

latchyco wrote: »

YES dirty brassers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I think the whole global warming thing is a con, a fad and a deception.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

More Catholics have no idea of what their religion is all about too..

This is true. Ask a group of Catholics what the Immaculate Conception was and 90% would get it wrong. Most don't read the Bible, all they get from their religion is the sanitised version given at mass.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

I think that if the internet was banned in the workplace a lot more work would get done!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Buddhism is evil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭ojewriej

I think breakfast is a myth invented by Kellogs. No one is really hungry until lunch.

Also, I'm not that convinced by the evolution theory.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Opinions, Slow coach, opinions.

I think he was refering to the OP who asked that only for
    people to post the stuff that they rarely tell people for fear of inciting a lynching.

Quality wrote: »
    Grooming Lessons should be made compulsary in all schools, Pupils should be awarded on style, appearance and hygeine levels.

Women who have facial hair should be able to get something done about it for free by the HSE or be locked away.

Prisons should be harsher including, slopping out, hard labour and 10 to a cell(Like some of our hospital wards).

Paedophiles should be castrated, put on a sex register list and never be let access to children again for the rest of their miserable lives.

Instead of claiming the dole, the government should increase the rate slightly and use these lazy arsed people to do labour for them..........

Here here about the Pedos

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

People in wheelchairs are just lazy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement