Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Women should not be allowed out of the house without permission from a man, any man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

i think if a "person" commits a third offense which requires jail they should be "put down" and they're body parts used for the benefit of those who may need them.

after the second offense - chemical castration should insure no (more) offspring to infest the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Israel are the good guys in the Middle East.
    It is better having the USA as the world superpower than China or Russia.

+1

Although I'd say Israel are the good-er guys rather then *the* good guys

Communism is a bad system

Maddie McCann is probably dead

Islam and Judaism have thier bad points the same as Christianity

Chuck Norris is the best actor the world has ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭KingOfFairview

Lots of Crypto-facists here I see... good thing your shame keeps these opinions in check most of the time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Oh, I'm rooting for Iran in this nuclear program debacle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

humbert wrote: »
    Oh, I'm rooting for Iran in this nuclear program debacle.

Do you have a little Iran flag and Iran jersey on while you watch the news?

Capitalism has destroyed our cultural development.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Blisterman wrote: »
    I think there is nothing wrong with sweatshops in 3rd world countries.

i'd love to open a sweetshop in a 3rd world country. Just to see their faces

I saw McSavage on the Late Late show and laughed at his jokes:o

i'd love to open a sweetshop in a 3rd world country. Just to see their faces

LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

The majority of professional footballers are scum and should get paid no more than the average industrial wage.

Woman are just as likely to be the abuser in a relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

If a nuclear bomb went off anywhere in the world except Ireland, I would piss myself laughing.

agamemnon wrote: »
    If a nuclear bomb went off anywhere in the world except Ireland, I would piss myself laughing.

What if it affected Hayden Pantylessierre

Clearly I'm more concerned for her safety. I refuse to lose!

Kipperhell wrote: »
    Woman are just as likely to be the abuser in a relationship.
    +1

Anyone hear about Jackie Hayden? he mentioned the need to help victims of domestic abuse "to return to a life of non-violence that is the human right of every woman, man and child", and was urged by the female director of the Wexford Centre to drop the word "man" from the sentence because it was "inappropriate in the context".

Feminazi

Speaking from domestic experience here, women are capable of abusing their partner. Even if weaker they can still be violent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ian-101-

Life sentence's in prisons should be abolished, the prisoners should be castrated and made do manual labour on infrastructure projects to benefit the rest of us until they wither and die. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭da1&only

I hate people who repeat themselves over and over

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

What if it affected Hayden Pantylessierre
    She can heal and she'll be unharmed by fallout. I can send her out to get supplies while I stay in my bunker. Her fertility won't be affected either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Despite popular opinion I think Irish birds on a whole have nice faces and great breasts.

There, I said it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

I don't agree with feminism, men and women aren't equal. Men have strengths women dont and are better at a lot of things. Infact I am a sexist.
    I also don't think there is anything wrong with a little bit of racism, we are not all eqwual, it is the way it is, sad but true.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

+1

Anyone hear about Jackie Hayden? he mentioned the need to help victims of domestic abuse "to return to a life of non-violence that is the human right of every woman, man and child", and was urged by the female director of the Wexford Centre to drop the word "man" from the sentence because it was "inappropriate in the context".

Feminazi

Speaking from domestic experience here, women are capable of abusing their partner. Even if weaker they can still be violent

I just googled that and found the article on the Wexford Echo. Stuff like that really annoys me. I remember a few years ago there was a campaign by one of those organisations saying "It is a crime to hit a woman", why just mention women? How about saying "It is a crime to hit anyone"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Ponster wrote: »
    Trolling or do you really believe that?

Idiot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

Democracy isa fundamentally flawed due to the vast majority of the populace being fucking retards. A benevolant dictatorship is the only efffective form of government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

A benevolant dictatorship is the only efffective form of government.

Malevolent dictatorships work too (just saying).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I'm pro death penalty. Why lock someone up for life when you can just kill them and spend the money on something beneficial to the country?

I think anti-abortionists/pro-lifers' arguments are so fundamentally flawed that they end up being anti-lifers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Students are all left-wing PC pinkos untill they leave college and they soon cop themselves on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Degsy wrote: »
    Students are all left-wing PC pinkos untill they leave college and they soon cop themselves on.

I was evidence for this (to be fair though even as a student I couldn't stand the PC crowd).

I'm pro death penalty. Why lock someone up for life when you can just kill them and spend the money on something beneficial to the country?.

Ah in fairness now, too many innocent people get killed. Especially in America, one of the few western democracies to allow it.
    Illinois university did a study, found innocent people on death row, etc etc.

Says the University Librarian:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Weren't we all !:D It's great when you see them come in to the real world and get some reality slapped in to them :D

agamemnon wrote: »
    She can heal and she'll be unharmed by fallout. I can send her out to get supplies while I stay in my bunker. Her fertility won't be affected either.

Trumped again. bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I'm sick and tired of hearing about PC people campaigning to get rid of X and Y law because it will offend cultural/religious minorities. This also applies to foreigners trying to change society to fit their own needs and customs.

Fundamentalist religious people of any kind should be shot.

That felt good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭Homer

Louis walsh is a musical genius and has brought some of the worlds finest musical magnificence to the masses

/leggs it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement