Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your most controversial opinions here!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,019 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Wikipedia is a crock o' sh1t and should be closed down (except for the Pat Kenny pages).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

DesF wrote: »
    We probably worked in the same place then, because I swear to god, I never laughed so much as the day they hired that guy.

A deaf guy? In a call centre? Pull the other one lads, I just could not believe it.

Was it a former state telephony company?

It was a state telephony company in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

pro choice ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

Scangers should be culled-there's way too many of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

When I see a pregnant useless welfare scumbag, I just want to run up and kick her in the belly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Ginger babies should be drowned in a bucket.

Fat people should be murdered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Madaleine McCann is probably dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Most of the pro drug crowd on boards are addicted to at least one substance despite their denials. Also, a majority are using drugs not to broaden their horizons or experience new sh1t or whatever, but to alleviate depression and emptyness.

Anyone who calls for the banning of alcohol, or attempts to use it in a drug legalisation debate, is retarded by default.

Madeline McCann: the parents are tight fisted scumbags, should face neglect charges (at the very least) and give back every penny their scam has earned.

Women should not be allowed to use cash machines

The guy wrote: »
    Madaleine McCann is probably dead.

Sexy blondes are dropping like flies.

Pigman II wrote: »
    Sexy blondes are dropping like flies.

:eek::eek:

eh, we have a winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I think anyone who takes a vested interest in the fate of Madeline McCann, or any other media hyped "news" fiasco, should be pilloried and then permanently stricken from the voting register.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Quality wrote: »
    Grooming Lessons should be made compulsary in all schools, Pupils should be awarded on style, appearance and hygeine levels.

Women who have facial hair should be able to get something done about it for free by the HSE or be locked away.

Prisons should be harsher including, slopping out, hard labour and 10 to a cell(Like some of our hospital wards).

Paedophiles should be castrated, put on a sex register list and never be let access to children again for the rest of their miserable lives.

Instead of claiming the dole, the government should increase the rate slightly and use these lazy arsed people to do labour for them..........

Agreed. I have a few to add (bearing in mind people will totally disagree with some of them but I'm entitled to my opinion!) :

Mary Harney should be shot and/or put on a diet - what kind of a role model is she for health???

Immigrants wreck my head and shouldn't be allowed to have kids if they can't afford to support them

Irish kids should be entitled to the same supports (assessments etc) as immigrant kids which is not happening presently

Here's the controversial one - I don't agree with 95% of nurses getting a pay rise. The majority (in my experience) are lazy, incompetent, cold, useless bitches (BUT there are a MOST excellent 5% out there but few and far between)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

DawnMc wrote: »

Here's the controversial one - I don't agree with 95% of nurses getting a pay rise. The majority (in my experience) are lazy, incompetent, cold, useless bitches (BUT there are a MOST excellent 5% out there but few and far between)

Yeah good one,

I think Nurses only become nurses so that they cant get with some rich doctors.

Seemingly there was a scandal in a major dublin hospital in june this year (coincidentally before the July Changeover of staff)
    Anyhow TWO NURSES from the SAME WARD were caught in the dialysis room (which was suppossed to be closed for cleaning) Getting it on...............:eek::eek::eek:

It never made the headlines but a friend of mine new one of the girls....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

I'm delighted those huns Rangers are out of the champions league

DawnMc wrote: »

Indeed. Nurses not bothering their arse with basic hygiene is the reason MRSA spread. But we arent allowed to say that. No, its all Berties fault the nurses dont adhere to basic hygiene rules.

Yeah good one,

Seemingly there was a scandal in a major dublin hospital in june this year (coincidentally before the July Changeover of staff)
    Anyhow TWO NURSES from the SAME WARD were caught in the dialysis room (which was suppossed to be closed for cleaning) Getting it on...............:eek::eek::eek:

It never made the headlines but a friend of mine new one of the girls....

God bless you Quality, want to be my NBF? Great to find someone who agrees with me, hate the bitches

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Indeed. Nurses not bothering their arse with basic hygiene is the reason MRSA spread. But we arent allowed to say that. No, its all Berties fault the nurses dont adhere to basic hygiene rules.

HA! You shall be seeing me and the family on six one some day soon when we sue the ass off the HSE for MRSA.

Bastards.

I've seen em in action, they don't adhere to policies, have even taken a few on about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Ginge minge tastes foul compared to the sweet nectar taste of all others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Or because they couldn't be doctors. I hate nurses who think they know as much as a doctor, they're full of crap. I'm sorry but I could do your job. A f*ckin junkie can give an injection, its not that complex.

Native tribal people that you see on the National Geographic style programs should be clothed, educated and brougt into the 21st Century quicksmart.

I mean, think of the amount of potential Einstein's, Mozart's, etc. that spent their life running around the Serengeti in a loincloth spearing wildebeast.

Saps who watch programmes like this and oooh and aaaah their way through it should be shot with balls of their own sh!te.
    e.g......."But look, they made a house out of mud and sticks.....aren't they ingenious?"

NO, they are just less evolved than we are, in fact, we were doing that about 2000 years ago......."but, but look, they have a big pulley system for extracting water from the well....."

............STFU BITCH, you're watching this on a fnckin' TELEVISION with the signal being beamed in from a SATELLITE that these fnckers probably use to tell which way is South.

Get with the program and we'll be living on other planets in no time.

Also... I've never met:
    an Aussie who wasn't a prick
    a traveller who wasn't a scumbag
    a black person who doesn't smell
    a woman who could play computer games

• Advertisement

Also... I've never met:
    an Aussie who wasn't a prick
    a traveller who wasn't a scumbag
    a black person who doesn't smell
    a woman who could play computer games

Too funny altogether, you should write greeting cards ma ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

certain people should be sterilised before they even reach puberty

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

I dont care about the environment, In fact I hope it all goes pear shaped towards the end of my life, just for the cool factor, like when the planes hit the twin towers :)

Arathorn wrote: »
    I dont care about the environment, In fact I hope it all goes pear shaped towards the end of my life, just for the cool factor, like when the planes hit the twin towers :)

Oh that reminds me. I remember watching live those planes crash into the WTC and thinking "man, this is really cool tv"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

kaimera wrote: »
    Do you also think they should sit at the back of the bus too? :rolleyes:

they should run behind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭ivanthehunter

Defective children/babies etc should be destroyed at birth and, up to the age of 3years in the case of "ones that slipped through"......

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NKtile

I think many more men then would ever admit it would have no hesitation in giving Victoria Beckham one. Especially with her real breasts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mandysmythe

Im allways right

Except when spelling "I'm" or "always"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

NKtile wrote: »
    I think many more men then would ever admit it would have no hesitation in giving Victoria Beckham one. Especially with her real breasts.

I would. I like a woman you could lift above your head with ease. (Although some boardsies would be able to do that with most women, thinkin of Mairt here!)

She scores high on the juggle-ability rating!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

=Fanny ****;54643185]certain people should be sterilised before they even reach puberty
    Like Hitler ,Stalin , pol pot Bush .....micky mouse etc ..perhaps that should be drowned ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement