Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

ronoc wrote:
    You mean a FQ400.

However its missing the smaller door mirrors and the carbon fiber chin spoiler so I'm not too sure.
    Does have the diffuser though on the rear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

my.php?image=0608231256gp8.jpg
    06082312561jn7.jpg

Merc is a V12
    0608231257xg5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭MikeHunt

^ what's with them parking across two spaces?! As if the car doesn't get enough attention as it is :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

AJ! wrote:
    Hav you got any more of the F430?

Just the one more:
    Img_3856.jpg

and this, on Mount Street Picture10.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

el tel wrote:
    Img_3856.jpg
    Is that Irish registered?

Saw this the other week...

Ferrari 575M Maranello

dsc00510en1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Was gawking at a parked up 05 DB9 today, when out walks the owner, he started it up and crawled off. The bastard could have at least floored her a bit :D Shít thing was it had two noticable dents on the front grill, top right and bottom left, and a huge scrape mark by the rear right haunch! I nearly cried!

Apart from that today was something else: silverstone e60 M5, avus blue (I think) e39 M5, M3, CLS55, Flying Spur + GT, and that maroon H2 belonging to Barry Hunt decoraters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Black srt10 Viper yesterday.

Hummers are a dime a dozen, specially the baby models [which is everything bar the military model :)]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

ronoc wrote:
    You mean a FQ400.

However its missing the smaller door mirrors and the carbon fiber chin spoiler so I'm not too sure.

Nope, I mean MR. It had MR on the back and as far as I know the FQ series are only available in the U.K.

Aj I see you've been hanging around in the beacon car park too, we'll have to stop stalking Des Cullen and these other car owners!

The Ralf Firman Jordan F1 car is in the Richford showroom.

richfordde6.jpg

They have the Ferrari 360 Modena 00 D 360

• Advertisement

the old 00 D 360 and 01 D 360 - will they ever have a fixed abode.......

Just dropping friends off the the concert in Marley park there we saw the wine coloured M6 - didn't get the cam out in time though it was gone towarrds ballyboden

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭redabbey

Dark Hair wrote:
    Chrysler CRD Touring.

Saw one yesterday. Had never seen one before. It was un'reged but a beast of a car!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/photos.cfm/photoid/3030904.001/pageview/photo/photo/1041/page/1/size/regular/country/acf/general/chrysler-300c-touring

Not a bad site that worldcarfans. Can be a tad slow though.

Hired the Dodge version of this car in the states last year. It had the softest suspension that I had ever encountered. Wafted over every bumb on the road as if it was not there. But the car was scary to try and drive quickly on the freeway as the handling was terrible also the interior was very badly put together and cheap. But it had an prescence ;)

Michael Cullen's F430 passed me on the Strand Road in Sandymount yesterday, without a front plate.

qz wrote:
    Michael Cullen's F430 passed me on the Strand Road in Sandymount yesterday, without a front plate.

This one...? 05 D 430

ferrarif430087dcsr3.jpg

The very one. And a silver 360 in the same spot today, UK reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Dunmore East- last weekend. Didn't expect anything as exotic in the sleepy little place1.jpg
    2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

AJ! wrote:
    This one...? 05 D 430

ferrarif430087dcsr3.jpg

So nice.

doesn't Michael Cullen have the 06-D-4300 Grey convertible F430 with the red interior now...

steve06 wrote:
    doesn't Michael Cullen have the 06-D-4300 Grey convertible F430 with the red interior now...
    Michael Cullen has owned three...

In January 2005 he took delivery of the Mirabeau Blue F430, the third F430 off the production line. It was rumoured to be going to a Liverpool FC player but that never happened. It is now owned by Revo250. It was italian registered EE 308 BP. It went over to the U.K. and was registered LF54 BZH. Revo 250 then had it registered in France 272 BLT 06

ferrari20bluexx0.jpg ee308bpxm9.jpg

In August 2005 he took delivery of the Rosso Corsa F430. It was originally for sale for 315,000EUR but this was reduced to 300,000EUR several weeks later. Michael Cullen piloted this F430 in the 2005 Cannonball 8000 from London to Rome. The car later went on to Kellys Car Centre in Wicklow where it eventually sold. It is Irish registered 05 D 430

05d430gp0.jpg kellysf430lastxe6.jpg
    cannonballf430sm7.jpg cannonballf430backnc0.jpg

In April 2006 he took delivery of the Grigio Silverstone F430 Spider. It was part exchanged for a 2004 360 Spider as far as I know. It is Irish registered 06 D 4300

06d4300mc4.jpg 360spiderzp0.jpg

I'm not sure if he has taken delivery of the Rosso Corsa F430 that is advertised on www.descullencars.ie

newf430hr6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Not really as exotic as the others but this is the first new shape audi S4 V8 estate i've seen on these roads:
    DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00053b.jpg

• Advertisement

That red F430 on the site is the 05-D-430, he's had those images up since he had the car in stock. Probably just kept them there to say he can get one in.

eljono wrote:
    Nope, I mean MR. It had MR on the back and as far as I know the FQ series are only available in the U.K.

Not to derail this thread any further, but the only stock 400bhp Evo was the FQ400.
    Its full name is the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR FQ400

It was a limited edition only available in the UK ( as with all the FQ range)

• Registered Users Posts: 78,316 ✭✭✭✭Victor

On the Cahir bypass, bike towed by camper van.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

AJ! wrote:
    Michael Cullen has owned three...

Isn't he the Michael Cullen who is involved in racing Ferraris?

kbannon wrote:
    Isn't he the Michael Cullen who is involved in racing Ferraris?
    ye, he had the racing 360 for sale and then removed it. There is a photo of it with the black 360 he has up at the moment.

Interlagos Blue M5

06-D-9500

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

AJ , The black spider in your post belongs to a friend brother , well at least it did . I'll have to call him and confirm , but he was trading it in for a 06 Ferrari .

In fact thats my picture , I posted it the day I was out for a spin in it , Have some video footage on my phone , Hmmmm , how can I post video on this thread ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Image00031.jpgImage00011.jpg
    Image0010.jpgImage0009.jpg
    Image0008.jpgImage0006.jpg
    Image00012.jpgImage00041.jpg

All were up in kirkistown on saturday

sharkman wrote:
    In fact thats my picture , I posted it the day I was out for a spin in it , Have some video footage on my phone , Hmmmm , how can I post video on this thread ???

Upload it onto YouTube and then post the link? I'd love to see/hear it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

The audi is particularly dodgy - an S4 and a 1.9TD in one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement