Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Maser, F430 and F412 in Belfast, the Golf in Dublin.

maser1.jpgmaser2.jpg
    f430.jpg
    412a.jpg
    412b.jpg

Img_3910.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

el tel wrote:
    f430.jpg
    Hav you got any more of the F430?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Never seen an F430 in that colour, nice!

Des Cullen had a blue F430 last year. The Revo 250 supercar club own it now. It was on the cover of the January 2006 issue of Evo Magazine.

revo250.com

ferrari20blueqf8.jpg ferrari20blue2002yw8.jpg

Saw a red 360 Spider near St. Stephens Green 01 D 360

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Dark Hair

Chrysler CRD Touring.

Saw one yesterday. Had never seen one before. It was un'reged but a beast of a car!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/photos.cfm/photoid/3030904.001/pageview/photo/photo/1041/page/1/size/regular/country/acf/general/chrysler-300c-touring

Not a bad site that worldcarfans. Can be a tad slow though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ye I remember that F430 - cracking looking, great colour too!

the 01-D-360 for for sale recently on Carzone, it's been in so many different garages it's funny.... same with the 00-D-360!

1 owner my ass - 1 official owner, over 15 garages had it though at one stage or another. Started off with Des Cullen of course.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Dark Hair wrote:
    Chrysler CRD Touring.

Saw one yesterday. Had never seen one before. It was un'reged but a beast of a car!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/photos.cfm/photoid/3030904.001/pageview/photo/photo/1041/page/1/size/regular/country/acf/general/chrysler-300c-touring

Not a bad site that worldcarfans. Can be a tad slow though.

Yeah , saw that around swords quite a bit . It was on Carzone for sale .

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

saw a Merc R Class this morning , My photo is not so good so heres a stock photo . Bloody big car ...

mercr850an6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

el tel wrote:
    Maser, F430 and F412 in Belfast, the Golf in Dublin.
    Img_3910.jpg

Yet again another South African Citi Golf in this country. That's three I've spotted here so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

flanzer wrote:
    If your living around the Drogheda area, you're gonna see this a fair bit! I know this chap's cousin and he brought it in from Austrailia only the other day. Can't think of the name of it but it comes with a 5.2 V6, 500 and odd bhp with a nitro boost! He was doing wheelies in it around Dublin's docks when he got it!! I believe this one for personal use but he's gonna bring more in! The picture doesn't really show the true colour... it's mustard! Would rather it in black!

There is a black one of them floating around Mullingar reguarly. It looks the dog's bollocks! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Got this of a Mates phone, Spotted it while away. 1st I have seen anyway, Although I dont think it matches the stunning looks of the original R32 :o
    Sorry about the image quality, Dark evening and a camera phone don't go well together.

r32kg1.th.jpg

Hj

I've seen one R32 over here but it was Northern registered. There were a few in Puerto Banus...

dsc00252md1.jpg

dsc00067sq3.jpg

dsc00485qu7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

HungryJoey wrote:
    Got this of a Mates phone, Spotted it while away. 1st I have seen anyway, Although I dont think it matches the stunning looks of the original R32 :o
    Sorry about the image quality, Dark evening and a camera phone don't go well together.

r32kg1.th.jpg

Hj

Ceraintly a rare sight - an Irish reg Mark V R32. Nice motor but not sure they are "that" much better than the GTI. 49,350 euro for the 5 door DSG!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Max_Damage wrote:
    There is a black one of them floating around Mullingar reguarly. It looks the dog's bollocks! :D

Here's some pics of the Black ute. It's a 5.7 V8, the mustard colour one in Drogheda looks like the later model which has a 6.0 V8!

dsc00186gv7.jpg

dsc00187fq9.jpg

The owner of the ute also has a '06 Carrera 4S in black of course!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭maidhc

Is the "Ute" made by GM?

It looks a bit of an Omega from the front!

EDIT: Indeed it is a Holden, I didn't read the posts above. I stand by my assertion that is an Omega!

maidhc wrote:
    Is the "Ute" made by GM?

It looks a bit of an Omega from the front!

EDIT: Indeed it is a Holden, I didn't read the posts above. I stand by my assertion that is an Omega!

Yeh the ute is the pickup derivative of the Holden Commadore saloon (now replaced with a new model) which shared it's basic body shell with the Opel/Vauxhall Omega. There is also a coupe version which is marketed in the UK as the Vauxhall Murano. Final production of the current model takes place this month.

You can see the new (much more attractive) models on www.holden.com.au

I would venture to guess that the ute represents the best bhp/€ of any new vehicle in Ireland, as it's a commercial VRT is only €50 and there is no BIK, you could probably have one on the road for the same money as a well specced Vectra! All you would have to worry about is 16 mpg and Global warming!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭speedfreak

TheBazman wrote:
    Ceraintly a rare sight - an Irish reg Mark V R32.
    Looks like E for Espania on the reg plate to me... anyway you're right it really isnt worth all those €€€ extra...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Do-more wrote:
    All you would have to worry about is 16 mpg and Global warming!

And the fact that it's dog ugly IMO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

speedfreak wrote:
    Looks like E for Espania on the reg plate to me... anyway you're right it really isnt worth all those €€€ extra...
    you're right - I wasnt wearing my glasses

Anyway they are up on the VW web page now so its only a matter of time before they are everywhere ( altho it will be hard to tell apart from the Jetta from the front)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Not that uncommon but its the first one of these I've seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Not that uncommon but its the first one of these I've seen.

That isn't known as the Golf convertible. Although I know the same car, but it known as the EOS.

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

HungryJoey wrote:
    That isn't known as the Golf convertible. Although I know the same car, but it known as the EOS.

Hj

I was wondering what you were on about till I saw my file name. That actually was my shorthand for "Golf Photo Converted for the Web version 2". EOS eh? I actually didn't know that. I haven't been keeping up with the car word lately. I generally only buy Evo if theres something good in it. The rest I don't bother with any more.

AJ! wrote:
    I've seen one R32 over here but it was Northern registered. There were a few in Puerto Banus...

dsc00252md1.jpg
    I'd have walked straight by the golf and over to the white gallardo....

steve06 wrote:
    I'd have walked straight by the golf and over to the white gallardo....
    What do you think I did:rolleyes:

lambopc5.jpg

lambo2dw2.jpg

lambo5fu6.jpg

haha, what a cracking car!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

Saw this in Galway city this morning, its the phone near Eason's...Maybe a truck driver got cut off....
    phone.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

993 Targa
    993targaax7.th.jpg

Evo MR400
    evomrqb2.th.jpg

Maserati + M5 behind on M6 wheels
    maserm5mb8.th.jpg

Ralliart Colt
    ralliartcolton4.th.jpg

RS6
    rs6vz6.th.jpg

'Vette
    vettexy3.th.jpg

Immaculate 911
    yellow911hr4.th.jpg

Spotted a PINK 911 this morning , couldn't get my camera out as I was in shock .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Hotwheels wrote:
    Saw this in Galway city this morning, its the phone near Eason's...Maybe a truck driver got cut off....
    phone.jpg

funny cos iv seem the exact same thing in cork city there.hav no digital camer but its bent in the exactly same way. maybe truckers are fighting back on us cutting in on them :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement