Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

I dunno, I always had it down in my schoolboy days as a nice alternative to a Countach, but I must say i don't really like the 90's Pantera (afterthought bodykit?), much prefer the attached (available now for £45k!). They're dogs anyway from what I've read, Elvis shot his, apparantly.

Alternatively if I actually had £45k for an Itlalian toy I'd buy a 96/97 456GT and go on a nice holiday with the change.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭troy

I was in Belgium over the weekend and spotted this in the car park. Was thinking about stealing the reg plate!! Click on the thumnail to see full size pic.

2907061048yh9.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭trant

I work in the same business park as BMW Group Ireland and here's what I saw in their car park when I went for a walk after lunch. First one I see:

Spotted that Z4 M on the M50 near Dundrum yesterday.. Looked amazing, so much more masculine than the normal Z4.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭FuzzyZoeller

Saw this in Liverpool at the weekend. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Please tell me that's a PhotoShop job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

trant wrote:
    Spotted that Z4 M on the M50 near Dundrum yesterday.. Looked amazing, so much more masculine than the normal Z4.
    Nice isn't it? I'm not into roadsters myself (being a bloke and all) but the Z4 M looks quite good and "masculin" like you say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The DeTomaso Pantara is one of my fav old supercars. I think the proportions are exactly right.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

The road marking is quite apt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭Wossack

Does having taste that terrible qualify you for parking in disabled spaces? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

This evening in La Lavandou 512 TR with a 512 reg plate. Also saw a Tetrarossa a few minutes later but I was in traffic and couldn't get a shot.

imag0010qu8.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,550 ✭✭✭maidhc

1967 Irish Registered Plymouth Barracuda, South Mall, Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

maidhc wrote:
    1967 Irish Registered Plymouth Barracuda, South Mall, Cork

Now that's a proper car!:cool:

I saw a black Mercedes CL 65 AMG on Friday in Rathfarnham. Must be some yoke to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

saw these over the last few days....
    dsc00542tk8.jpgdscn2345kq6.jpg

And saw this yesterday, woman driving it...
    dscn2351yd1.jpgdsc00792gj8.jpg
    looking at the plate her name is probably Jessy or something....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice set of pics steve06! You can make out the line of traffic in the Phantom's grill :D

qz wrote:
    Nice set of pics steve06! You can make out the line of traffic in the Phantom's grill :D

yep, pretty shiney....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Testarossas mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Project Kahn RR Vogue - really nice....
    dsc00798uc7.jpg

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Nice spotting there steve06. Youv'e been busy !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I was in Cardiff at the weekend and when travelling through Bristol I saw a MkIV and MkV Golf R32, a Gallardo Spider and a Continental Flying Spur. I was too impressed and carrying a heavy gear bag to take out my phone. And today I saw an Audi Q7 in Templeogue Village, looks better in the flesh than in pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭markeymark

I saw this F430 convertible on the quays today. Nice!

• Advertisement

markeymark wrote:
    I saw this F430 convertible on the quays today. Nice!
    Damm thats sexy

sharkman wrote:
    Nice spotting there steve06. Youv'e been busy !
    Keep a camera in the car at all times. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Now ya see that turns heads, there's even a crowd on the opposite bank of the river gathering to have a look at it.

Must be a very rich barrister (looks like it's parked opposite forecourts)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice shot of the F430, lucky you didn't get two of lanes of traffic between it and you.

Actually that Michael Cullens car, I can see the tint from the red interior. Any more pics? his reg is 06-D-4300

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Now ya see that turns heads, there's even a crowd on the opposite bank of the river gathering to have a look at it.
    Must be a very rich barrister (looks like it's parked opposite forecourts)
    Waiting for a bus? More importantly, are there any poor barristers :D It is gorgeous though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Here's some pics of an F430 Spyder I took in Belfast in February. AFAIK they are among the first in Ireland.

F430belf.jpg
    F430abelf.jpg
    Picture19.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21 darragh.delany

ubu wrote:
    That CLS is something else, notice the nice parking job with the bentley, thrown across 2 spaces, people should prove to be capable of driving those cars before they're allowed to buy them.

Given the narrowness of most parking spaces in Ireland and the complete disregard many people seem to have towards other people's property I think I'd be inclined to park it across 2 spaces as well!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭ando

my jaw dropped when I seen this Ferrari in a car park in Dublin...

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

I spotted this Maserati Bora in Limerick this evening. Sorry about the poor quality taken with camera phone.

maseratibora.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement