Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Villaricos wrote:
    Are you sure? Even Chrysler havent gotten a Viper into Ireland yet! Dodge arent even launching til next month. A viper should be coming in soon though cant wait to go cruising in that!!

In RHD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Photoshop;) , to help hide the identity, I thought it was in the rules.

nicely done, in fact quite perfect, ya got me anyway! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Caught this one this morning,

Attachment not found.

Attachment not found.

plates are illegal anyway.... I thought the lord Mayor always got the first car though? - D'oh, just read on ... photoshop!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Holy crap, this has to be the most viewed post EVER!!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

py2006 wrote:
    Holy crap, this has to be the most viewed post EVER!!!! :eek:
    9th in fact Eh !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

Indeed. Quite an old car now actually...

Saw another one in the renault showroom in sligo today...no plates and seemed brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Is the spyder yoke not a demo car? No in production as such?

That Z4 M looks sweet, i think you should bring your cam next time for some pics :D

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

jozi wrote:
    Is the spyder yoke not a demo car? No in production as such?

That Z4 M looks sweet, i think you should bring your cam next time for some pics :D

No they did a short production run AFAIK .

I've seen a similar one in Swords .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Thats interesting cause its a nice enough looking car, pretty rare i imagine. The Renault garage in Blanch had on years ago, never got a upclose look of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Look what I spotted today, First I have seen and straight out of the garage.. Litreally.. Absoloutly Beautiful, Very interesting design and the noise off it :|

image0066mo2.th.jpg
    image0068ur1.th.jpg
    image0069lw9.th.jpg
    image0072tb1.th.jpg
    image0071yp2.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Yet another great looking Alfa! Pity they tend to catch fire so much... Or require 4 engine changes per year...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

I think that Alfa looks hideous IMHO.....nice parking tho :)

fletch wrote:
    I think that Alfa looks hideous IMHO.....nice parking tho :)
    Ah here Fletch! If you take away the way they look they'll have nothing left! Be nice! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Rofl Steffano. And yeah only noticed the parking technique now my self :rolleyes:

Hj

Holy **** ! The rear Q Pannel on that Alfa is HUGE .:eek:

Ah here Fletch! If you take away the way they look they'll have nothing left! Be nice! :p
    lol but I genuinely do not like it...the back is just too fat looking
    sharkman wrote:
    Holy **** ! The rear Q Pannel on that Alfa is HUGE .:eek:
    Agreed it just looks too bulky or summit....Saw an '06 Polo GTI today...,..might not be the most exotic but I'd say it'll be quite a rare car in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

Ive seen about 6 already, I was beginning to think they where becoming quite common (the new golf gti) - 3 people on my road have one :o

Wossack wrote:
    Ive seen about 6 already, I was beginning to think they where becoming quite common (the new golf gti) - 3 people on my road have one :o
    I've seen about 10 trillion Golf GTIs...this was my first Polo GTI

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

Oh ha! Early morning eyes ftl, apologies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Yet another great looking Alfa! Pity they tend to catch fire so much... Or require 4 engine changes per year...

So let me guess, EVERY Alfa you've owned has caught fire and before they caught fire they all needed 4 new engines each year.
    Wow ! You must be very unlucky !! How many have you actually owned by the way ?

Me, I've had three, they've never caught fire, never broke down, and all only had one engine each - the one they were built with.

ZEN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

ZENER wrote:
    So let me guess, EVERY Alfa you've owned has caught fire and before they caught fire they all needed 4 new engines each year.

Me, I've had three, they've never caught fire, never broke down, and all only had one engine each - the one they were built with.

ZEN

Let it go Zen :cool: , this is a good thread and so don't let some mis-informed half-wits ruin it by turning it into ANOTHER alfa bashing pack of lies, generalisations, assumptions and ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

yeah I've seen a couple of the Breras in the past couple of days- I was a bit worried that the "backside" of them would be offputting - but it works...just. My one concern would be that they may become the new Audi TT - with hundreds of them on the roads. I suppose that doesnt mean that they are a bad car - time will tell.

ZENER wrote:

ZEN
    LOLLL :D I knew one or two Alfa owners would get on my case for this! :p

I didn't say it seriously ZENER, relax! ;) Like prospect said I was only being a "mis-informed half-wit" doing some "alfa bashing" with a big "pack of lies, generalisations, assumptions and ignorance"! :p

It was late... I was bored... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Ok, sorry but not great quality pic's I'm afraid. Each time, I had to rush to get my camera. I also saw a 575m yesterday and an old Continental.

Phantom
    pict2780ai0.th.jpg

Not sure about this. It looks like a De Tomaso but I stand to be corrected
    pict2968pe2.th.jpg

M Coupe
    pict3071qu4.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Maserati quadraporte spotted today in Lusk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Seen a 2006 Quattroporte Sport GT today in Galway, Black and mean looking:

Like this: (taken from carzone)

cunninghamhigginsQuaNer101.jpg

cunninghamhigginsQuaNer105.jpg

eljono wrote:
    Not sure about this. It looks like a De Tomaso but I stand to be corrected
    pict2968pe2.th.jpg

Isn't a lotus Esprit? Dunno....

Anyway over the weekend I saw 2 2006 Leon Cupra R's a silver one and a Red one, both in Rathnew, must have been straight out of a dealership!

Saw this yesterday too, I know the Lord Mayor always gets the first car in Dublin, I would have thought in 2001 h would have got a better car than an S80

dsc00786xc6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

It's a late model De Tomaso Pantera alright, see below.

http://www.rapidcars.com/pantera.php

• Advertisement

Gatster wrote:
    It's a late model De Tomaso Pantera alright, see below.

http://www.rapidcars.com/pantera.php

So it is... a bit old school looking isn't it, aged pretty badly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement