Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

AJ! wrote:
    and today in Ballsbridge -OMG- an 05 D 612 Scaglietti

Such a sweet car, a Gentlemans ferrari.

S.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Lotus Sport Exige in Gun Metal , spotted @ lunchtime today on Leeson Street .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

fletch wrote:
    Saw this MkV Golf GTI VAN....one lucky employee getting to drive it! 2 women sittin in it 2
    image0025bl.th.jpg

Fletch, would I be right in saying thats the old Galway Road in Maynooth, by the Mill Shopping Centre?

Whats the story with a GTi VAN?:eek: Or is it just advertisement stickers over the rear windows?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

ciarsd wrote:
    Fletch, would I be right in saying thats the old Galway Road in Maynooth, by the Mill Shopping Centre?
    You would be right in your guess...well done! I'm impressed! :) Although I'm not sure how you guessed....there's very little to give the location away other than the church in the background....you FREAK :)
    ciarsd wrote:
    Whats the story with a GTi VAN?:eek: Or is it just advertisement stickers over the rear windows?
    No it was def a van....still looked sexy though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Have'nt we seen every car, of even the vaguest interest, in the country by now?!

Mike.

• Advertisement

fletch wrote:
    You would be right in your guess...well done! I'm impressed! :) Although I'm not sure how you guessed....there's very little to give the location away other than the church in the background....you FREAK :)

No it was def a van....still looked sexy though!

:D just one of those things. I looked at the car and just copped a familiar sight - jogged the memory and bobs your uncle.

mike65 wrote:
    Have'nt we seen every car, of even the vaguest interest, in the country by now?!

Mike.

Nope :) there is always something to be seen on the roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I actually saw an ML55 today too, and the new AM V8 Vantage! :eek: about 15mins ago on Fitzwilliam Square. Pitch black of course, could hardly make it out :(. I was staring at it as it was indicating to turn the corner, didn't know what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

mike65 wrote:
    No way- today I saw a BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT!!! Would you believe it? It must be one of only about 3500 in the country..... :rolleyes:

And we still have no photo of that Tatra.....

• Registered Users Posts: 65,022 ✭✭✭✭unkel

mike65 wrote:

Mike.

Don't close this thread, Mike. Regular people here visit it rarely, sometimes, regularly or all of the time. Let them be :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

unkel wrote:
    Don't close this thread, Mike. Regular people here visit it rarely, sometimes, regularly or all of the time. Let them be :)

Agreed, I get a good laugh reading this thread every morning drinking my cup of tea :rolleyes: Pretty damn interesting too..

Hj

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

mike65 wrote:

Mike.
    Do you really want to close this thread ? It's the most visited thread on Motors !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

mike65 wrote:

Mike.
    You must be the only one that wants this thread to end.
    Anyway, lets just forget about ending the thread and get on with it.
    I saw an 02 D 911 Turbo in Rathfarnham this morning:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Delorian on the way into town in phibsboro.
    Hear something back fire slightly, turned around and just seen it turn a corner.

Jozi

Dont close thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Pristine red RHD ZV Reg Volvo Amazon on the N4 at Leixlip. No photo as I was pressing on, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

jozi wrote:
    Hear something back fire slightly, turned around and just seen it turn a corner.

Jozi

Dont close thread!

Like this?

picture1215vo.jpg

- In Phibsboro about a year ago, it passes through regularly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I saw an 02 D 911 Turbo in Rathfarnham this morning

Was it grey, and turbo.....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

JustinOval wrote:
    Like this?
    as opposed to?
    Have you seen a DeLorean looking different from the one in the pic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭Litcagral

JustinOval wrote:
    Like this?

picture1215vo.jpg

- In Phibsboro about a year ago, it passes through regularly :)

That DeLorean is regularly parked in the vicinity of Little Green Street in the Dublin Fruit and Vegetable market at 5/6 am each morning.

Beekay wrote:
    Was it grey, and turbo.....
    Yeah it was a grey turbo alright. The reg is 02 D 911 if thats any good to ya...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Seen the delorian before nearer the fruit market to.

Im sure i seen that 02 reg 911 some time ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

kbannon wrote:
    as opposed to?
    Have you seen a DeLorean looking different from the one in the pic?

No.

05 blue 612 Scaglietti parked in the National Gallery. Made me miss me train.

qz wrote:
    05 blue 612 Scaglietti parked in the National Gallery. Made me miss me train.
    Was it the same one I saw?

AJ! wrote:
    Was it the same one I saw?

Yup, but this time with added bird shíte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Saw a yellow Dodge Viper in Wexford town on Sunday.. he totally grounded it on a speed ramp. Was driving so couldn't take a pic. Interestingly was in tramore the same day and place was full of boy racers on an organised cruise. It was rather hilarious all the stupid looking corsas they had. Felt quite grown up in my standard grey golf!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Ah yes AJ - I iknow who used to own that 911. Nice piece of machinery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭UberNewb

mike65 wrote:

Mike.

Lets get him!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Saw an M6 on the quay in Waterford today. Only got a brief look. Silver. 06-W-600. Almost certain it was the guy that used own this car driving http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=312810 .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

jozi wrote:

Jozi

Dont close thread!
    There's a dude who lives in Cabra who has a DeLorean, I presume the one spotted in phibsboro is that one as he drives it to work everyday. Doesn't look quite as nice when you get up close to it and the owner is a bit of a pot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement