Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I have no photo but I saw a Chrysler 300c in Rathdown motors yesterday.

Man it is a MONSTER.... and they are looking for €77K :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Saw a 04 orange Lamborghini Gallardo on pembroke st last night, I love lambos...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

dahamsta wrote:
    No doubt it was, 40 years ago. Times change, so do intentions. I have no idea what Lamborghini's intentions are now, but I'd still consider putting them in the same category as Ferrari pretty much the same as putting a TVR Griffith in a road test with a Mazda MX5. Great cars both, but chalk and cheese.

adam

Lamborghini's are a different league to ferrari, the entry level gallardo would wipe the floor with f430

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

there is also a UK regd Bentley often in Clonee.
    the driver is a bit of an ignorant git.
    once he almost knocked down a cyclist (he did see him!) and he will frequently be parked in an inconvienent manner.
    maybe I should let the VRO know of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Saw this lovely NSX in Limerick today, one of my long term favourites.
    (forgot to blank reg, will re-host)

pict2016mo7uu.th.jpg

pict2017mo9fb.th.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Jeeeez I never realised there were so many Irish reg'd Ferraris !!

Nice photos !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

I was down in Citywest today and I saw these. The Phantom is Mansfields and I think the H2 belongs to Kersh's cousin.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

MercMad wrote:
    Jeeeez I never realised there were so many Irish reg'd Ferraris !!

Nice photos !

The sun has definately shone on irelands property hoarders, and it shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I know this isn't the first one of these posted here, and you'll have to excuse the crap image quality of my phone's camera (and it's dark), but rarrrrrrr (Dublin 15 area, just now):

iheartvanquish2pp.th.jpg

<3 vanquish s

Yeah, i've posted a picture of that Vanquish S here before - but here's another one anyway!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Here's a couple from today . A little blurred as i was on the move !!!!

dsc007214uw.jpg

dsc007203py.jpg

dsc007189od.jpg

dsc007195lw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I saw a Ferrari 308 GT4, and a Toyota Sera

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

koneko wrote:
    I know this isn't the first one of these posted here, and you'll have to excuse the crap image quality of my phone's camera (and it's dark), but rarrrrrrr (Dublin 15 area, just now):

iheartvanquish2pp.th.jpg

<3 vanquish s

By any chance was that down in castleknock ? I often see a Aston Martin down there, Looks quite similar. Not sure if thats the one though..

Sharkman, That's the new S class. I have to say, Im disapointed... Although its whole computer system inside is amazing, It looks a bit, Boring... Reminds me of a Toyota Avensis outside although I know alot larger, But it lacks that gorgeous look and mean look the previous S-class had... Suspension is too high and it just doesn't look that nice Tbh.

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

prospect wrote:
    I have no photo but I saw a Chrysler 300c in Rathdown motors yesterday.

Man it is a MONSTER.... and they are looking for €77K :eek:

Also saw a chrysler 300C yesterday on the long mile road. Spotted a UK reg M6 yesterday evening in rathmines and also spotted a 407 Coupe this morning also in rathmines. Didnt think they were launching until February. No Camera im afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Ah Fitzwilliam Square. Couple it with Leeson Street and you've got yourself a fun-filled day of sight-seeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

HungryJoey wrote:
    By any chance was that down in castleknock ? I often see a Aston Martin down there, Looks quite similar. Not sure if thats the one though..

No it was in the new shopping area in Tyrrelstown, which isn't too far from the Blanch shopping centre. Likely it's the same one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bazcaz

Didnt know the new s class was already out,mmm s class:)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,156 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

bazcaz wrote:
    Didnt know the new s class was already out,mmm s class:)

Hate the "Avensis" wheel arches though :(

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

On a bit ofa BMW fest this morning ..

dsc005609xb.jpg

dsc005596qx.jpg

dsc005586lp.jpg

dsc005611an.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭Kersh

That Noble mentioned earlier is currently being valeted by one of my friends... he has a Tuscan in there too..

• Advertisement

Kersh wrote:
    That Noble mentioned earlier is currently being valeted by one of my friends... he has a Tuscan in there too..

So what ! ;)

Sorry , forgot to mention that I saw a 06 D Ford Mustang in black in Dublin this morning ..

The same as this : http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=318397

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Just saw one of these on Baggot Street. The light surrounds must be the most heinous use of chrome I've ever seen. It looks so goofy.

SAAB95.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Seen one of those new 9-5s in real life and the chrome around the front looks real tacky!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

It's a horrible redesign of what was a close to horrible original design.
    GM must have some work experience student working in their cosmetic alterations department.

131850.2-lg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Somebody is taking the p1ss with that Saab !

Did they get it facelifted by the designer of the 1995 Toyota Yukanotbcerios ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Wow @ those Beamers sharkman. Best. Cars. ever.

/me awaits flaming

Here's a few more cars I've seen recently. The Maserati was on Dawson St., the Ferrari was in Citywest and the BMW was near Baggot St.
    Gransport.jpg

Ferrari 575M.jpg

BMW M5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

The Saab is hideous it looks like a Jap import Saab.:eek:

• Advertisement

I saw a red Ferrari F430 coming off the Naas Road this morning. It might have been Michael Cullen's but i'm not sure cos i didn't catch the licence plate:confused: Saw three Continental GTs in town today - all of them were black and then I saw a Dodge Charger wit California licence plates:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement