Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

There's a 360 in the house down the road from my mate. And I saw the orange Gallardo in town, and was surprised by my reaction, I just said I'd prefer a Ferrari. Guess I'm a Ferrari, not Lambo guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭Kersh

So what !
    Cos they are lovely looking.. and I saw them that day... except the Tvr has ..issues:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

unkel wrote:
    Hate the "Avensis" wheel arches though :(

Exactly what I said above you, The suspension and arches are just too high, Looks brutal tbh... Looks alot cheaper then the previous S class, Well looking from the side that is. Doesn't have the same feel of quality externally as the Old model did.

Hj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Was down in Sandyford again today. The Range Rover is a 'Project Kahn' model. It has every extra you can get like 22" Wheels, Body Kit, DVD, etc. The Carrera 4S is a bit of a dissapointment IMO. It just doesn't stand out from any other Porsche Carrera. I prefer the look of the 996 4S, especially the tail lights. I dont know why they didn't keep them:confused:, and the Ferrari Spider is always up in Sandyford. Anyway, that's what I saw today...
    997 Carrera 4S.jpg

Ferrari F355 Spider.jpg

Project Kahn Range Rover.jpg

Project Kahn Range Rover 02.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Some people have no taste, D15 is Castleknock, no? Anyone see the 355 on the 1 o'clock news on rte? There's a 99 Cerbera knocking around North Dublin, no pics yet.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Today on the N32 near the new Hilton hotel I saw a 06G Nissan Almera .

Big Deal I hear you all say . Yes ....It was fummy to see Jeremy Clarkson stuck behind the wheel.

Honestly he was jammed into it !!!! :D

Fabritzo wrote:
    Anyone see the 355 on the 1 o'clock news on rte?
    What do u mean? Why was a 355 on the news? Was it in the background or something?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

There was a report on the M50 upgrade, the reporter was at the toll bridge and it went through as she was talking away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

AJ! wrote:
    The Range Rover is a 'Project Kahn' model. It has every extra you can get like 22" Wheels, Body Kit, DVD, etc.

where did the Project Kahn come from? All thats Kahn on that jeep are the Kahn rims - common as muck on all sorts of cars/jeeps :) Bit like the rims fitted (as standard, well might as well be) on the Isuzu D-Max Cobra's

• Advertisement

sharkman wrote:
    Today on the N32 near the new Hilton hotel I saw a 06G Nissan Almera .

Big Deal I hear you all say . Yes ....It was fummy to see Jeremy Clarkson stuck behind the wheel.

Honestly he was jammed into it !!!! :D

:D, was he doing a review of it or something? doubt he'd hire something like that - pics pics pics please!

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

ciarsd wrote:
    :D, was he doing a review of it or something? doubt he'd hire something like that - pics pics pics please!

No it was a rental .Really funny looking at him crammed behind the wheel . No photos I'm afraid , My K750i is in for repair .

• Registered Users Posts: 65,162 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

HungryJoey wrote:
    The suspension and arches are just too high, Looks brutal tbh... Looks alot cheaper then the previous S class, Well looking from the side that is. Doesn't have the same feel of quality externally as the Old model did

I couldn't agree more. Such a shame...
    HungryJoey wrote:
    Exactly what I said above you

So you did. I said it first though over here ;)

ciarsd wrote:
    where did the Project Kahn come from? All thats Kahn on that jeep are the Kahn rims - common as muck on all sorts of cars/jeeps :) Bit like the rims fitted (as standard, well might as well be) on the Isuzu D-Max Cobra's
    What do you mean only the wheels are Kahn?;)
    PROJECT KAHN BODY STYLING,CHROME SIDE GRILLS,FOG LAMP SURROUNDS,SPORTS QUAD EXHAUST SYSTEM,REAR TVS IN HEADREST,30 BHP ENGINE UPGRADE,SPORT SUSPENSION,PRO KAHN 22 INCH WHEELS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Today on Leeson St. this 550 Maranello, 99 D without any front licence plate;) and today in Ballsbridge -OMG- an 05 D 612 Scaglietti. Saw it about a month ago but today I got the chance to take a few pictures. Can't believe it's Irish registered - imagine the VRT/Tax:eek: Anyone else seen this?

AJ! wrote:
    What do you mean only the wheels are Kahn?;)
    PROJECT KAHN BODY STYLING,CHROME SIDE GRILLS,FOG LAMP SURROUNDS,SPORTS QUAD EXHAUST SYSTEM,REAR TVS IN HEADREST,30 BHP ENGINE UPGRADE,SPORT SUSPENSION,PRO KAHN 22 INCH WHEELS

well ye learn something new everyday. cheers :) I had not noticed any other 'upgrades' - thought it was standard issue stuff bar the wheelies :D

unkel wrote:
    I couldn't agree more. Such a shame...

So you did. I said it first though over here ;)

Heh, I can honestly say I didn't see that thread before. Funny though we both picked an Avensis to compare to the S-Class.

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 65,162 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

HungryJoey wrote:
    Funny though we both picked an Avensis to compare to the S-Class

Yeah, we must be right :)

A bit sad though, as I've always loved and admired every single S-class since I was a wee boy. Can't say I feel the same for the new model :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Belongs to my Dad's friend. It took them 20mins to get from Enfield to Mullingar. That's roughly a distance of 30ish miles. Reached 120mph! Oh yeah, and I'm getting a spin in it in two weeks time. ;)

Expect more photos!

db913wi.jpg
    db928aw.jpg
    db935cx.jpg

• Advertisement

Spotted yesterday : DB9 VOLANTE V12 & DB9 COUPE , Both unregistered on the back of a 3 car trailor headed out of Dublin city towards stillorgan direction .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Beautiful!

Masserati 4 door thing in Waterford today

05 D Silver.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

And this baby too.

m67oh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Saw the new b-class. What were they thinking?

cabla wrote:
    Saw the new b-class. What were they thinking?

They aren't as bad as I though they were going to be though, They do have some styling to them unlike the Old A class. :o

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Saw this MkV Golf GTI VAN....one lucky employee getting to drive it! 2 women sittin in it 2
    image0025bl.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

fletch wrote:
    Saw this MkV Golf GTI VAN....one lucky employee getting to drive it!
    image0025bl.th.jpg

A little rocket no doubt

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lucifer

AJ! wrote:
    Today on Leeson St. this 550 Maranello, 99 D without any front licence plate;) and today in Ballsbridge -OMG- an 05 D 612 Scaglietti. Saw it about a month ago but today I got the chance to take a few pictures. Can't believe it's Irish registered - imagine the VRT/Tax:eek: Anyone else seen this?

the 612 was nothern reg until around december. we had it in work once or twice to be registered and things. is a friend of my boss. lovely car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

HungryJoey wrote:
    They aren't as bad as I though they were going to be though, They do have some styling to them unlike the Old A class. :o

Hj

Ur right its better than the A class but it is still butt ugly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Saw a nice Merc ML55AMG in the Blanch centre earlier
    ml55amg1qw.th.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement