Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice pics Manic Moran, can't wait to get back over to the States the place is littered with nice cars.
    I can't agree on that for some reason, and I normally like blue.

Wait till you get an e60 M5 slowly coming against you in traffic, with the sun blazing down on the Interlagos, and repeat what you just said to me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Saw a nice 360 spider today. Sound was class as it pulled away. It was left hand drive with a euro numberplate. The country was E so im guessing Estonia?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

BFassassin wrote: »
    Saw a nice 360 spider today. Sound was class as it pulled away. It was left hand drive with a euro numberplate. The country was E so im guessing Estonia?

E-spana!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭vinruane

Just spotted a 2CV van going through college, was gone by the time phone was out. If I see it around again I'll get photos. Hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

vinruane wrote: »
    Just spotted a 2CV van going through college, was gone by the time phone was out. If I see it around again I'll get photos. Hilarious!

Why hilarious? they're an old classic. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭vinruane

True the 2CV is a classic, but the van version is just wrong! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

No Pic but I saw a Mercedes S320 CDI Taxi Reg: 08-D-5320. Couldn't imagine him ferrying drunken teens in it for some reason! It seems his S320 model wasn't fitted with indicators as standard :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Very nice E430 with Kleemann badge and amg wheels. Had top spec interior

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1328/spa0081e.jpg

And then, a flat bed W124! Couldn't tell what engine was in it

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9373/spa0090q.jpg
    http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/8827/spa0091.jpg
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4443/spa0092.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭5T3PH3N

No pics but saw a yellow Renault Sport Spider in Kilcock

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Pay attention all D reg fan boys... Put this in your pipe and smoke it!

Supposed to be a 21st present for his son.

Resell values do not matter to these boys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

qz wrote: »
    85% sure, yes.

Pretty sure its the brother of Treasury Holdings. He owns the company Enfer, who do/used to sponsor the Tipp team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

No pic unfortunately... but when out on the bike today with the kids a blooming 09 Range Rover Sport passed me! Well holy god... someone still has money to blow:eek:

They are not too worried about resale value I guess:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

tdc wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.octane.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=13397&page=76

please tell me there are more pics of this somewhere

ive better pics of a scudaria :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

No pic unfortunately... but when out on the bike today with the kids a blooming 09 Range Rover Sport passed me! Well holy god... someone still has money to blow:eek:

nothing special, they're a dime a dozen. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

CLS 63 (I think) in Clontarf tonight, notice the side-vents?

Image030.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Retail has come down. 2.7 Tdv6 with 190 bhp and 440 nm of torque. Happy days I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Retail has come down. 2.7 Tdv6 with 190 bhp and 440 nm of torque. Happy days I say.

To call a 2.5 tonne car sport with a 190bhp engine in it is a crime against physics!

Ive driven this particular range rover sport and my old remapped 100pd (remapped) golf would both out run it and out handle it :D

Of course stick a horse box on the back and the tables turn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Lauder wrote: »
    CLS 63 (I think) in Clontarf tonight, notice the side-vents?

IMG Omitted

Thats another (or possibly the same one) with a Lorinser Body kit. It was discussed a bit a while back (to lazy to search right now...)

Bit gaudy if you ask me, doing that to what it already a very menacing looking machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Out for a potter yesterday and there was an amazing Carrera white 911 C4S with an Aero Kit and an 08 or 09-D-?-911 reg...Swords main street about 1500, sorry no pic but :D, exactly like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,290 ✭✭✭positron

Saw an 09 Audi Q7 yesterday, one of these (not the real picture). Fancy number plate too - 09-L-09. Deeeeep pockets!

audiq7_speed.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

positron wrote: »
    Saw an 09 Audi Q7 yesterday, one of these (not the real picture). Fancy number plate too - 09-L-09. Deeeeep pockets!

Illegal reg, you're not allowed to have a leading zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Gatster wrote: »
    Out for a potter yesterday and there was an amazing Carrera white 911 C4S with an Aero Kit and an 08 or 09-D-?-911 reg...Swords main street about 1500, sorry no pic but :D, exactly like this.

09d911 comes up as a Volvo truck : /

It was 08 or 09-D-?-911, but there could have even been two characters where the ? is - the number was spaced out to exemplify the '911'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Gatster wrote: »

This one:
    2642289889_992501aa9b_o.jpg
    2643117774_e668bb9c8c_o.jpg

That was taken outside Terranure college last year after the classic car show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

crap looking reg though isn't it, and the idiot left the blue film on too :D

jozi wrote: »
    This one:
    That was taken outside Terranure college last year after the classic car show
    Yep, that's the one, lovely, much more impact in the metal...The owner may have changed the wheels as I thought they were different, but they've still got the blue film on the plates. Now, where do I get £55k for the one in the UK?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Nice to get a 911 reg and all, but the way its printed is a joke, really hard to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,290 ✭✭✭positron

Biro wrote: »
    Illegal reg, you're not allowed to have a leading zero.

Probly my mistake - it might have been 09 - L - 9. Still fancy though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

that type of reg just p@sses off the cops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Bearcat wrote: »
    that type of reg just p@sses off the cops

It pisses me off to, seeing such a sweet car with tacky skanger regs!!!

Screams nouveau riche!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement