Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Didn't really like the continental initially but this one looks great, i think the wheels do it justice

I don't think they do, maybe a inch bigger.... They're like M3 wheels. The same 18 inchers on an M3 look way inferior to an M3 with equivalent 19s

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Saw some sort of CLS around Ashtown tonight, grills all over the rear of it, was too dark to get a look at the badge, Anyone seen this around? Looked on carzone but the most expensive CLS was a 270 bhp one or something like that. It was a 08 one. Looked like an monster. Anyone have any ideas of what it could be? Nearly sure it was the same body as a CLS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Saw some sort of CLS around Ashtown tonight, grills all over the rear of it, was too dark to get a look at the badge, Anyone seen this around? Looked on carzone but the most expensive CLS was a 270 bhp one or something like that. It was a 08 one. Looked like an monster. Anyone have any ideas of what it could be? Nearly sure it was the same body as a CLS

A CLS55 or 63 AMG, they have four pipes at the back

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

I'm nearly sure that Brady's in Castleknock had/have a CLS with a Lorinser kit on it....that may explain all the extra 'grilles'

Here is the rear of a Lorinser kit:
    L-488021950.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Seen an R8 on the N11 and boy can that thing move. Sounds amazing also, wouldn't say the driver is impressed with the temporary surface..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

All these millionares with their flash cars and no-one can afford a sponge...

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Good point! Lot of the cars recently have been grubby looking. Still I suppose this means they are in regular use so that can only be good for the eagle eyed boardsies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Jeez, it's not exactly Puerto Banus out there! The roads are pretty mucky out there at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

I seen a guy today in Waterford in a Chevrolet Aveo with a huge spoiler on it. And think Porsche Gt3RS spoiler!!! :eek:

It was awful. Couldn't get a picture as the lights turned green and I was going a different direction.

mcauley wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure that Brady's in Castleknock had/have a CLS with a Lorinser kit on it....that may explain all the extra 'grilles'

Here is the rear of a Lorinser kit:
    L-488021950.jpg
    Yeah that looks similar to it, I didn't know what to call em other than Grilles!

Seriously good looking car. Was turning into a single drive in with big gates in Ashtown, could be Mr. Brady!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Yeah that looks similar to it, I didn't know what to call em other than Grilles!
    I think the correct name for that is an 'Arsegrille'.

Anan1 wrote: »
    I think the correct name for that is an 'Arsegrille'.
    Haha, think thats it alright, I'll keep an eye out for it tonight because i'll be up round that way a fair bit, there's always a lovely 08 White M3 with black roof round there too, I'll try get some pics later...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Seriously good looking car. Was turning into a single drive in with big gates in Ashtown, could be Mr. Brady!

here's a Lorinser SL500 I spotted a few months back. very nice motor..

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

Am i alone in thinking that rear bumper is a disgrace? if i saw that on an A4 or mondeo i'd laugh,on an SL500 its just a crime!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

i do see 08 golf gti white going trough the town i live in (ballygar) some mornings and a hot girl driving it. well what i can see

el diablo wrote: »
    here's a Lorinser SL500 I spotted a few months back. very nice motor..

That aint the car I saw.

Lads gonna be honest now, had a few drinks at this stage but the SL I seen is an absolute monster, I checked autotrader.co.uk and I can't find this motor.

I'm convinced its an CLS but I could be wrong, Has no form of fancy plate or anything.

Mission Objective: Get a photo of that bloody car!!!

I've never seen one of these before yesterday but it was something special...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

seen a white r8 coming down the navan raod last week, with none other then mr.ronan keating at the steering wheel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Táck wrote: »
    seen a white r8 coming down the navan raod last week, with none other then mr.ronan keating at the steering wheel

thats the one thats in the park motors showroom

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

saw an Audi R8 at citywest yesterday. Tempted to take a picture but he was in the car lol. some car to look at! the roar off of it.. *licks lips*

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Beautiful RS6 parked outside a chipper today in cork :p Turners Cross Motors sticker on it. Suprised they sold one at all knowing they would be gone

dsc00462th5.jpg

dsc00463vf7.jpg

And its baby brother a few days ago :D

dsc00461dd4.jpg

dsc00460im8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

They don't shhhhheeemm to be working for me....

Edit: Lol, you've fixed them:D

Yum....

Registration 08D45343
    Make AUDI
    Model RS6
    Description AVANT 5.0 T FSI 580BHP TIP
    Fuel Type PETROL

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Yum....

Registration 08D45343
    Make AUDI
    Model RS6
    Description AVANT 5.0 T FSI 580BHP TIP
    Fuel Type PETROL
    I'd murder someone for that car:D

Plug wrote: »
    I'd murder someone for that car:D

No word of a lie, i'd do life in prison to have it waiting for me when i get out ha. What an absolute dream of a car...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

No word of a lie, i'd do life in prison to have it waiting for me when i get out ha. What an absolute dream of a car...

But for the money and the power its butt ugly. A good, scrap that a GREAT sleeper car.

Berty wrote: »
    But for the money and the power its butt ugly. A good, scrap that a GREAT sleeper car.

Have to disagree, i think it's a gorgeous car. Have a think for those Rs Audi's:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Have to disagree, i think it's a gorgeous car. Have a think for those Rs Audi's:o

I also think it's stunning, though I'd happily take an RS4 over it any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

SuprSi wrote: »

My thoughts exactly.

SuprSi wrote: »
    +2 Far nicer car. But i'd take an M3 over the RS4!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

But i'd take an M3 over the RS4!

And I'd take a C-63 over either of them!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement