Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Tyical knob. Could not even bother to park within the lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 moleyC

Berty wrote: »

I hate when people automatically come out with stuff like that. On many occasions I ahave had to park over the lines to fit in with the way other people have parked and when I've got back they are gone, leaving my car in the position that F430 is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

The car beside is on top of his line.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

r32.jpg

Yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

08122008264fk9.jpg
    08122008263by0.jpg

What a Beast!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice RS6!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Aye, looks yummy in white.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

qz wrote: »
    Nice RS6!
    I'd still rather the 430!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    r32.jpg

Yummy

Lol weird, as i was looking at that pic i just said to myself "Oh yum" lol:D

Sorry for the absolute crap pictures, but this is Limerick's answer to the new Insignia. Arah i wasn't hugely impressed, bad choice of colour and wheels imo. Would like to see it in daylight before making further judgements.

DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00126.jpg
    DSC00128.jpg
    DSC00125.jpg

Just thinking now i should of brightened up the pics. Ah sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Where was that blue R32? Nice 430 too
    Tyical knob.

That about sums you up

tdc wrote: »

That about sums you up

If 2+2 = 5 then the man from Del Monte say "YEESSS"

Sorry for the absolute crap pictures, but this is Limerick's answer to the new Insignia. Arah i wasn't hugely impressed, bad choice of colour and wheels imo. Would like to see it in daylight before making further judgements.

Just thinking now i should of brightened up the pics. Ah sure

Typical Ennis Road Motors. You would have thought after all the market issues with the industry and the massive marketing campaign for this car they might have possibly put out a specced model not this entry level one.

I was considering one of these for leased car but if thats what a leased model would look like then, NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Im still trying to get a picture of that Honda Civic driving around Limerick.

FAO: Limerick man! Do you have any pictures of it. They live around the Monaleen area.

You know the one. The 92 civic, red though you could barely tell the colour with all the **** on it.

Folks, if we can get a picture of this you will see Halfords on wheels worse than anyone has ever seen EVER. :D
    Hahahahahahahahahahah is all i can say:D

F***ing state of that yoke. He lives near me, i'll try get a shot. Has it yearssss... Chinese fella

I know the one it was posted here a while back by Commited.

commited wrote: »
    Here's what we saw on the M50 today.

Truly horrific

chav.jpg
    chav2.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Well done, thank you.

Thats an old picture. Im sure that car has got steadily worse with Halfords now open in Limerick. There is a lot more chrome on the car.

LOl that's it alright. I think there is different wheels on it and a few more bits added since that picture lol:D

I think that Civic is in Monaleen. Im heading that way in 5 minutes. I will take the digital camera and investigate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Well done, thank you.

Thats an old picture. Im sure that car has got steadily worse with Halfords now open in Limerick. There is a lot more chrome on the car.
    LOl that's it alright. I think there is different wheels on it and a few more bits added since that picture lol:D

Yeah I think he has had a few more trips through the Halfords window since that pic.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Saw these while in Europe:

Amsterdam
    6441670117a8673745713l.jpg

Berlin
    6441670117a8673741758l.jpg

The Lambo had actually broke down :P

I think that Civic is in Monaleen. Im heading that way in 5 minutes. I will take the digital camera and investigate.

Aye the estate across from Vivo me thinks.

• Advertisement

Aye the estate across from Vivo me thinks.

I remember seeing it across from there. He was not parked in the drive but only took the one picture because the lights were on in his house. I was half tempted to knock on his door and tell him why I was taking photos and maybe I would have gotten better ones so this is all I got.

Edit: In the front indicators he has blue flashing leds which are probably his car alarm notifiers. He also had a small blue to red strobe light running across the lower dashboard.

PICT0653.jpg

Lol, sin é. Fair play.

Look around the door handle. He sprayed it just enough so that it did not impact on the red paint work. Thats attention to detail, shame about the rest though. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Like the way he's painted his rear *drum* brakes red...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

The dual MASSIVE exhausts at the back is what im staring at. What sort of noise does this yoke do?

Caliden wrote: »
    The dual MASSIVE exhausts at the back is what im staring at. What sort of noise does this yoke do?

Did yo ever use a hair dryer wayyyyyyy too long and it kinda burnt it's self out. Kinda like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Fecck, its hid-e-ious.:eek:

Fecck, its hid-e-ious.:eek:

And he drive's around in it as proud as a peacock!! Lol

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Caliden wrote: »

Its a 1.3, so probably something resembling 'pfffft'.

• Advertisement

Limerick-man.

Can you see about trying to get a pic of a Mercedes A Class(Navy) driving around Limerick with anything sticky from Halfords stuck to it including dodge viper stripes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement