Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Are you sure that's an S5? If so i wonder why they put those wheels on it...

afai knew at the time it was anyway, I see what you mean now though the wheels are RS4 (?) so maybe it was a replica it was gorgeous though i ahve to say. I have a picture of the plate but it aint showing up on cartell so dunno go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Gorgeous CLC today in Limerick.
    DSC00170.jpg
    DSC00169.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

God no, never liked those.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Yeah, hate the back of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

Saw a whopper 2008 C63 AMG in white this afternoon in Clontarf, apt registration 08 C63

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Gorgeous CLC today in Limerick.

:eek: No way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Holsten wrote: »
    Yeah, hate the back of it.

+1, always struck me as "3/4 of a Merc" - a bit like the BMW 3 series compact.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Spotted these two nicely parked and expensive models outside the Orchard in Stillorgan;

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭McSpud

Saw what looked like a grey Ford Mustang with French plates this morning in Dublin City centre around the Coombe similar to this...

Shelby70-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Des Cullen staff on their lunch?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Des Cullen staff on their lunch?
    looks like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

steve06 wrote: »
    looks like it.

Was going to ask what the occassion/place was lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 P D

Funny , the exact same CL but an 08 is parked at the top of Haddington Rd nearly every day - at Murray rent a Car (doubt its to rent !!)- just peeping out of an entrance - looks so mean !

Also saw a White Audi TTS today - looked well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭MarkN

P D wrote: »

Also saw a White Audi TTS today - looked well

If it was around 2pm I had borrowed it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,587 ✭✭✭tossy

MarkN wrote: »
    If it was around 2pm I had borrowed it :D

Seem a white audi TTS coming off the M7 at newbridge today,hardly you mark? the driver was eyeing up my car as i was eyeing up his :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That CL63 is a monster!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

SuprSi wrote: »
    Spotted these two nicely parked and expensive models outside the Orchard in Stillorgan;

DSC00194.jpg

A man I know has a CL500 with an AMG kit just like that and he keeps it absolutely FILTHY. I mean i've never seen it clean, ever, caked in mud from week to week. He also just ditches it strewn across 2 spaces, leaves the lights on and music playing and everything when he won't be back out for 2 hours. Doesn't give a toss! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭highdef

They should really learn to park!!! Lazy tossers :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭robbie99

All those Fords parked up, I thought there were laws against roadside selling!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

DSC00194.jpg

Nice cars......but why do people and dealers but those awful tacky looking plastic chrome number plate trims on cars, especially this nice merc.

Looks like the number plate trims Creamers put on their Civics.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

robbie99 wrote: »
    All those Fords parked up, I thought there were laws against roadside selling!?

There is but some companies use a cloaking device which makes the cars invisible to passing Gardai from the local station, ordinary punters though can still see them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Some pics from a recent trip to Japan. Click on pic to enlarge.
    Tokyo-Lambo_1.jpg

Tokyo-Lambo_3.jpg

AMGTokyo.jpg

AMG-Tokyo_1.jpg

AMG-Tokyo_2.jpg

more to follow.....

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Cont_GTCTokyo.jpg

Bentley_MaseratiTokyo.jpg

BentleysTokyo.jpg

TTSTokyo.jpg

Bentleys2Tokyo.jpg

S5_and_RS6Tokyo.jpg

AstonTokyo.jpg

Gemballa1Tokyo.jpg

Tokyo_1.jpg

Tokyo.jpg

Tokyo-Bentleys.jpg

Tokyo-Fairlady.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00195.jpg

They're parked on the path outside the Orchard cause the pub has introduced pay parking now out back to put off the park and riders into town on the 46A - these tight barstewards were too stingy to pay for the parking...:rolleyes:

Would be fun to put my yoke parked across the back of them and see how they liked that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Would be fun to put my yoke parked across the back of them and see how they liked that:D

I parked my Laguna for sale in one of the 4 empty spaces outside the Renault dealership and put up my parking disc at 8:30am(before they arrived). They called me and TOLD me to move my car because they put their good cars in these 4 spaces on the road for everyone to see. I told them I would when it has been sold. :D:D:D:D:D

I moved it four hours later because Im sure the traffic warden would ticket me or have the council tow it.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

They're parked on the path outside the Orchard cause the pub has introduced pay parking now out back to put off the park and riders into town on the 46A - these tight barstewards were too stingy to pay for the parking...:rolleyes:

I work on the other side of that block in Stillorgan. For whatever reason people around there seem to love parking on the footpath (often nearly knocking you down in the process). The spaces outside our office are constantly being taken by selfish prícks who deliberately don't see the no parking signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

el diablo wrote: »
    AstonTokyo.jpg

Gemballa1Tokyo.jpg

Tokyo_1.jpg

Tokyo.jpg

Tokyo-Bentleys.jpg

Tokyo-Fairlady.jpg

Why are all those Jap cars Left Hand Drive??

Lauder wrote: »
    Why are all those Jap cars Left Hand Drive??

not sure how you came to that conclusion. the only lefties there (in the pics you quoted) are the Bentleys ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭tech

S6301406.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement