Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

steve06 wrote: »
    Probably leaving the top Gear show when you saw him. Someone on Octane spotted it a few days ago and someone from the FTO owners club spotted him then again but said the reg was different. Spotted around Malahide a lot!

on wednesday? doubt it. glad to see that its getting around, been seen on malahide road numerous times now, hope i see it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

Wednesday before the show was when they loaded all the cars into top gear so that's probably why he was at the four seasons :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭VeVeX

A few snaps of the Essen show we were at yesterday.

essen1.jpg
    essen2.jpg
    essen3.jpg
    essen4.jpg
    essen5.jpg
    essen6.jpg
    essen7.jpg
    essen8.jpg
    essen9.jpg
    essen10.jpg

essen11.jpg
    essen12.jpg
    essen13.jpg
    essen14.jpg
    essen15.jpg
    essen16.jpg
    essen17.jpg
    essen18.jpg
    essen19.jpg
    essen20.jpg

essen21.jpg
    essen22.jpg
    essen23.jpg
    essen31.jpg
    essen25.jpg
    essen26.jpg
    essen27.jpg
    essen28.jpg
    essen29.jpg
    essen30.jpg

• Advertisement

essen32.jpg
    essen33.jpg
    essen34.jpg
    essen35.jpg
    essen36.jpg
    essen37.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Funxy wrote: »
    Wednesday before the show was when they loaded all the cars into top gear so that's probably why he was at the four seasons :P

It was just wednesday gone.. before lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

ciarsd wrote: »
    It was just wednesday gone.. before lunch.

Fair enough nothing to do with that so! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

VeVeX wrote: »
    essen9.jpg

What's type of Mk6 is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

What's type of Mk6 is that?
    TSI Im guessing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

VeVeX wrote: »
    A few snaps of the Essen show we were at yesterday.

essen4.jpg
    Hmmmm.......... want!

Though perhaps not in that particular colour.

Plug wrote: »
    TSI Im guessing.

Feck it it looks like. Nicest MK6 i've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Saw one of these on the Clontarf road this evening :
    Bugatti_Veyron_2405.jpg

I was filtering out on to the clontarf road and it was dark and I was let out by this guy. I saw the domed shaped grill as I waved to say cheers and after a few seconds of looking in my wing mirror I realised it was a veyron.
    I pulled in and pulled down the window to hear the engine noise as it drove by at about 10mph...English reg blue/back model....absolutely amazing !

I can now die happy having been let out in traffic by a Veyron :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

FFS will a Boardsie on the northside please post a pic of that Veyron!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Tried to take a pic with my iphone but it was dark (about 5.45) and nothing came out. It was heading out howth direction so hopefully someone will see it tomorrow.

Even at 10mph the purr from the engine was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im still trying to get a picture of that Honda Civic driving around Limerick.

FAO: Limerick man! Do you have any pictures of it. They live around the Monaleen area.

You know the one. The 92 civic, red though you could barely tell the colour with all the **** on it.

Folks, if we can get a picture of this you will see Halfords on wheels worse than anyone has ever seen EVER. :D

Don't know where else I could put this, but:

The mother of a friend of mine has a 2008 Audi R8, silver. This friend (my age - 19/20) took it out, naturally, to see what it could do. He only took it up and down the road on which they lived, which couldn't have been more than 1/4 mile, to slightly higher speeds than the road was used to. His mother gets a call from the insurance company saying her car has been stolen, based on the tracking system which was in the car. As he's pulling into their own driveway he gets a call from his mother wondering if the car was stolen, he replies:
    "No, it's been in the front all along, I was just moving it for the neighbours." She answers:
    -"God, those tracking devices are very sensitive aren't they".

:D :pac:

If only we were all so fortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Tried to take a pic with my iphone but it was dark (about 5.45) and nothing came out. It was heading out howth direction so hopefully someone will see it tomorrow.

Even at 10mph the purr from the engine was amazing.

Post it up anyways - somebody with photoshop might be able to do something about brightening it up!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

qz wrote: »
    Don't know where else I could put this, but:

The mother of a friend of mine has a 2008 Audi R8, silver. This friend (my age - 19/20) took it out, naturally, to see what it could do. He only took it up and down the road on which they lived, which couldn't have been more than 1/4 mile, to slightly higher speeds than the road was used to. His mother gets a call from the insurance company saying her car has been stolen, based on the tracking system which was in the car. As he's pulling into their own driveway he gets a call from his mother wondering if the car was stolen, he replies:
    "No, it's been in the front all along, I was just moving it for the neighbours." She answers:
    -"God, those tracking devices are very sensitive aren't they".

:D :pac:

If only we were all so fortunate.
    What made the insurance company think it was stolen? :confused:

kbannon wrote: »
    What made the insurance company think it was stolen? :confused:

Being moved from it's normal spot and driven at X mph? He said when he'd taken it out he'd forgotten to take the fob that cancelled the tracker. I'm not an expert on how trackers work, but I though it was a good story.

• Advertisement

Im still trying to get a picture of that Honda Civic driving around Limerick.

FAO: Limerick man! Do you have any pictures of it. They live around the Monaleen area.

You know the one. The 92 civic, red though you could barely tell the colour with all the **** on it.

Folks, if we can get a picture of this you will see Halfords on wheels worse than anyone has ever seen EVER. :D

Hahahahahahahahahahah is all i can say:D

F***ing state of that yoke. He lives near me, i'll try get a shot. Has it yearssss... Chinese fella

Post it up anyways - somebody with photoshop might be able to do something about brightening it up!

I'll give it a go if you have it OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

missed getting a pic of an S8 in galway this morning. Next time I might get a vid though because the sound is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Caliden wrote: »
    missed getting a pic of an A8 in galway this morning. Next time I might get a vid though because the sound is unreal

Sounds like it could have been an S8??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Yea i dont know why I typed that. It was an S8 not an A8 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭MarkN

Saw one of these on the Clontarf road this evening :

I can now die happy having been let out in traffic by a Veyron :pac::pac:

Saw the same car... about 8.40 Thurs evening near Balgriffin. I nearly crashed the car in shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Saw a cadillac escalade on the N11 the other day, couldnt be too many of them over here? And also, have seen 2 veyrons in my time!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Super pics VeVex! :cool:

mcauley wrote: »
    Super pics VeVex! :cool:

Thanks. I had taken alot more pictures but they came out the best. My photography skills leave alot to be desired tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

6500111.jpg

Outside work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement