Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Finally got around to going through holiday pics - posted them here in the classics section for your enjoyment:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

steve06 wrote: »
    Also 90% sure i saw an 06 - W 599, never saw or heard of it before. Anyone on here seen it? (It'd be fairly rare to see a car like that on Waterford plates. That and the orange diablo are about all i've seen)

Hey....ya there's WD-599 and it's a 599...owned by a man that has a few pharmacies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭slickmcvic

here's another one in white...i dont know if its the same one (no wind-deflectors)

290027849a8881745205o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Max_Damage wrote: »
    ^ Hong Kong?

Spot on.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭ManyQuestions

Mansfield wrote that phantom off, well, he didnt, but its written off. Check out carzone, the salvage is up on that, if not bought already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

DSCF0237.jpg
    DSCF0238.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg
    All spotted in Costa del Sol on hollers.
    The size of those Humvees,it's not funny...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

Mansfield wrote that phantom off, well, he didnt, but its written off. Check out carzone, the salvage is up on that, if not bought already.

What phantom?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

tossy wrote: »
    disgraceful RS4 replica! even from a distance you would spot thats not an RS4.... 2 words mud flaps!

That and the off centre sooty exhausts from the TDI lump!

Easiest way of telling its not an RS4 is the B6 RS4 was available in avant form only, no saloon was ever made in B6 Something that seems to be lost on wanna-be rs4-tdi brigade. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭SomeDude

RedorDead wrote: »
    Easiest way of telling its not an RS4 is the B6 RS4 was available in avant form only, no saloon was ever made in B6 Something that seems to be lost on wanna-be rs4-tdi brigade. :rolleyes:

There was no RS4 built on the B6 platform. The original B5 version was only produced as an "Avant".

Sorry to be a pedantic pat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

got there before me dude! i never even copped that fact myself,still though the mudflaps are a dead give away! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

are you sure about this as his phantom is still for sale on carzone.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Spotted the 01 W reg'd lamborghini diablo on the N11 yesterday. Owner was driving very sensibly. It must be though keeping that beast under the speed limit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

what??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

kikel wrote: »
    Spotted the 01 W reg'd lamborghini diablo on the N11 yesterday. Owner was driving very sensibly. It must be though keeping that beast under the speed limit.

my father said he saw it yesterday in Waterford so it must have been out and about a bit!

my father said he saw it yesterday in Waterford so it must have been out and about a bit!

Yeah, he passed me on the Gorey bypass. I some how got ahead of him in Enniscorthy and he was behind me all the way to New Ross where i turned off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Yeah, he passed me on the Gorey bypass. I some how got ahead of him in Enniscorthy and he was behind me all the way to New Ross where i turned off.

Sounds like it could have been the Orange Gallardo...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

Do you know the owner of that car is a regular on this forum? It is a 6.0l diablo.

randomer wrote: »
    Do you know the owner of that car is a regular on this forum? It is a 6.0l diablo.

Yeah i knew it was a Diablo. I didn't know he was a regular here. I've spotted him on other forums alright. He has a nice collection.

I didn't know he was a regular here.
    He isn't :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭randomer

He isn't :)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Sounds like it could have been the Orange Gallardo...

It's a diablo alright

pics aren't mine... hope detailer.ie doesn't mind a free plug :)

44sc1.th.jpg

44bps9.th.jpg

*also if the owner has any objection PM me and they'll be removed at once*

It's a diablo alright

pics aren't mine... hope detailer.ie doesn't mind a free plug :)[/URL]

I know the Diablo he's talking about, just something he said made me think it was the Gallardo...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

*also if the owner has any objection PM me and they'll be removed at once*

Can't see it being a problem. I've seen them in motors before and on other fora. Fine motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

There was a UK reg SL65 AMG in Maynooth this evening, parked across the road from Rebel Pizza. What a car!! Myself and a mate were trying to get a pic but some bellned started beeping us out of it, grrrr............OK maybe we were blocking the road, but he obviously didn't understand the importance of the find :D

€346,050 according to the merc site, imagine being able to afford that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I know the Diablo he's talking about, just something he said made me think it was the Gallardo...
    He said he thats why*

pic

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

Know I'm way behind but AFAIK that DB6 that qz posted in July is owned by your man off "I'm an Adult get me out of here"

Keep up the posts lads and ladies (gotta be Pc these days) I'm drooling my way through the last few months wishing I could win the Euromillions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

pic

That just looks awesome on the road. Wow! One of my favourite cars. It is the VT isn't it?

just looked at the pic again and noticed VT on the back! Duh....

yea, see the VT badge on the rear there :D great colour isn't it though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

yea, see the VT badge on the rear there :D great colour isn't it though!

It's amazing, I love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement