Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

unkel wrote: »
    Oh yeah, you've finally got yourself a sports car! Tell us all the details!

It's a 03 911 Carrera 4, I felt sorry for it sitting on a car lot on my way home from holidays and drove it home, it's a lovely car, low mileage and very clean. Won't be using it every day, bought a 1980 Landrover defender recently for that after an incident in Tesco with my Q7 and a learner driver :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Latest ones from my trip to the middle east:

eziomg.jpg
    23j03dg.jpg
    15zjbkz.jpg
    fofvrd.jpg
    28vsqdv.jpg
    ifs8ee.jpg
    svrs5u.jpg
    ilbwib.jpg
    egtmxi.jpg
    fu9gt3.jpg
    34qr3fo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

One from my recent French trip
    2266937f.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Bigslick the missus doesnt look happy with you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

antodeco wrote: »
    Bigslick the missus doesnt look happy with you! :D

Try mother :D

• Advertisement

bigslick wrote: »
    Try mother :D

AH, I was going to say that, but no idea on ages! :D

Ficus wrote: »
    Bernie Ecclestone's Mercedes s65 Amg

Think he'd be driving something fancier, would you?!

Taken at Spa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

antodeco wrote: »
    Think he'd be driving something fancier, would you?!

Taken at Spa?
    What would be fancier? Ferrerri or something from Italy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

cashmni1 wrote: »
    What would be fancier? Ferrerri or something from Italy?

As far as I can gather, he's got nearly every fancy car under the sun, so that AMG might have been the car closest to his front gate that morning. He auctioned off a lot of them back in October

Here's just a few of which he sold!

http://www.rmauctions.com/AuctionResults.cfm?SaleCode=LF07#

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

holy crap, thats some list of classic cars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Saw this yesterday in Gothenburg. They really like their American cars in Sweden, some some real oddities but unfortunately, this is the only photo I have.

1000443qq6.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

is it just me or does anyone else find this thread more interesting when there are pictures of rare cars in ireland?

fair enough, pics from dubai, marbella, monaco, etc. are nice but ferraris/lambos/phantoms are not really considered rare in most of these places.

anyone else gotten bored with the last 5 pages of this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

tdc wrote: »
    is it just me or does anyone else find this thread more interesting when there are pictures of rare cars in ireland?

fair enough, pics from dubai, marbella, monaco, etc. are nice but ferraris/lambos/phantoms are not really considered rare in most of these places.

Cars are cars, i'm not bored of it, especially tossy's posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Title of thread is and i quote "Here's what I saw today" so no limitations on where the cars were seen I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

On the contrary, I have found the last 5 pages to be a refreshing drooooltacular display of car p@rn.

There is no place on the planet where a RR Phantom/Lambo's are not considered rare, even in the Emirates or Dubai, maybe less rare than here, but still rare none the less, so I'll happily drool over them regardless of the lack of rain in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Title of thread is and i quote "Here's what I saw today" so no limitations on where the cars were seen I'm afraid.

Unless you saw them yesterday :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

image001pm1.th.jpgimage002ot5.th.jpgimage007pm4.th.jpgimage010vk0.th.jpg
    image011cg7.th.jpgimage014vq8.th.jpgimage015pr5.th.jpg

That RS4 isn't an RS4 but it fooled me for a while...

Also 90% sure i saw an 06 - W 599, never saw or heard of it before. Anyone on here seen it? (It'd be fairly rare to see a car like that on Waterford plates. That and the orange diablo are about all i've seen of interest on a W plate)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Saw a f430 near baggot st the other day, pic on my phone but it won't load :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

disgraceful RS4 replica! even from a distance you would spot thats not an RS4.... 2 words mud flaps!

That and the off centre sooty exhausts from the TDI lump!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Also 90% sure i saw an 06 - W 599, never saw or heard of it before. Anyone on here seen it? (It'd be fairly rare to see a car like that on Waterford plates. That and the orange diablo are about all i've seen of interest on a W plate)
    I ran a search for 06w99 and it's a Toyota Yaris so I presume that's not the reg :) and there's a few rare cars in Waterford now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

th_13092008002.jpg
    th_13092008003.jpg
    th_13092008004.jpg
    th_13092008007.jpg
    th_13092008008.jpg
    th_13092008009.jpg
    th_13092008012.jpg
    th_13092008011.jpg

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Nice shots Bazman . Good day to be in Anfield ! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Never saw an overfinch model of the range rover before! Cheers for pics!

Saw a maserati quattroporte on the m50 heading south east last night, tried to get closer to it for a look but they sped off at well over 120 in a 60 zone!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

These type of cars were never my cup of tea, but this was such a beautiful machine I had to take a pic of it. Reminded me so much of the beautiful Masarati coupe

Picture150.jpg

Picture148.jpg

Picture149.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

^ Hong Kong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

LolaDub wrote: »
    Never saw an overfinch model of the range rover before! Cheers for pics!(

yea, there's a few of them around now, here's 2 that have been spotted before
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55886298&postcount=6377
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56130865&postcount=6597

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Seen some over the past couple of days mainly up north, 3 aston db9s, a bright orange range rover khan (it was horrible looking) and a load of porsches, they were everywhere.

no pics was driving, sorry.

but if you want i can get some pics of a merc cl 63 amg thats always parked in my local (Manzors in Clane), its beautiful looking and the roar from it is something to behold.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

sharkman wrote: »
    Nice shots Bazman . Good day to be in Anfield ! :D

I suppose..if one was a Liverpool fan :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

TheBazman wrote: »
    I suppose..if one was a Liverpool fan :(

I could rub it in , But this is not the place for that . GO ON THE POOL !:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement