Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

barryfitz wrote: »
    Burnt out last Friday night in Maynooth area.

Excuse my ignorance, but what car is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

Its a Celica, nothing special, just what I saw.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

aa1.jpg
    aa2.jpg
    aa3.jpg
    aa4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭brosnadog

antodeco wrote: »
    aa1.jpg
    aa2.jpg
    aa3.jpg
    aa4.jpg
    Well spotted on the A5, i dont id be bothered trying to place a screw in the correct position just to make a 4 into an A !
    id say it would go unnoticed by most people.

brosnadog wrote: »
    Well spotted on the A5, i dont id be bothered trying to place a screw in the correct position just to make a 4 into an A !
    id say it would go unnoticed by most people.

The thing is the other white screws were still there. I saw it from afar and it looked odd. Only up closer I saw the way it was. Lovely car though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cashmni1

I saw a Garda car in Ballincollig with tie wraps on the wheels (Alloys) Hillarious!! I'll get a pic soon, I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I actually got a semi looking at that Aston. BEAUTIFUL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

New STI, not sure if it really was an RS6 but the front discs were drilled and dinner plate sized...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

The STI is just across from houston isnt it? Actually looks quite nice from that angle.

It is indeed, the back is a right mess though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Nice spot on the RS6 (Its real) Such an amazing car!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice RS6!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Nice spot on the RS6 (Its real) Such an amazing car!
    One day, it (or one like it) will be mine!

...after some other poor sod has suffered 4 or 5 years worth of depreciation. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,967 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Do-more wrote: »
    Gutted I didn't get a photo, but I was in heavy motorway traffic near Cambridge at the weekend and passed a woman driving a Bentley Continental GT with a "Baby on Board" sign in the back window! :D
    Are you sure it wasn't "Babe on Board"? ;)

Are there really any needs for estates to be that super quick? I dont see the desire in having a hugely powerful estate being honest

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

The R8 looks fantastic in white

dsc00355ua8.jpg

Spotted in Boston 2 weeks ago

It was a lot more understated than I expected, I actually drove around it before I took the pic :o I'd take an RS4 Estate over it on looks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

antodeco wrote: »
    Are there really any needs for estates to be that super quick? I dont see the desire in having a hugely powerful estate being honest
    Well, I plan to get a saloon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

RS6 is yummy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

i want one(rs6)... what's with the high roof racks?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

DJ Hafez wrote: »

dsc00355ua8.jpg

Good spot but i'm not sure if white suits the R8.He's got the side panels in white(Rather than alluminium , i think) as well which is worse again IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Good spot but i'm not sure if white suits the R8.He's got the side panels in white(Rather than alluminium , i think) as well which is worse again IMO

That pic doesn't even do it justice. It sparkles in white. I would have agreed with you before seeing the thing in person. But I personally think all audis look great in white

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Gatster wrote: »
    New STI, not sure if it really was an RS6 but the front discs were drilled and dinner plate sized...
    60513.jpg

I know that car, the owner's had a string of nice cars over the past few years... M5, Quattroporte, now this - savage car!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭Barr

DJ Hafez wrote: »

dsc00355ua8.jpg

mmm that car is a stunner ..nice spot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

steve06 wrote: »
    I know that car, the owner's had a string of nice cars over the past few years... M5, Quattroporte, now this - savage car!

savage car indeed,still no excuse for those manky number plate surrounds,id laugh at them on a golf,civic or focus and ill laugh at them on an RS6 (in between the drooling :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

tossy wrote: »
    savage car indeed,still no excuse for those manky number plate surrounds,id laugh at them on a golf,civic or focus and ill laugh at them on an RS6 (in between the drooling :D )
    yea, des cullen puts them on all their cars... really tacky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

steve06 wrote: »
    yea, des cullen puts them on all their cars... really tacky

Tacky but very effective if you managed to note where it came from.

I really like the font of the reg too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭JoeA3

The new Passat CC

03082008067.jpg
    03082008068.jpg
    03082008069.jpg
    03082008070.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 moleyC

Have to say, I don't think the CC is that nice, something wrong with the proportions and some of the angles in its design, like on the rear lights, maybe its just in these pics, cause I thought it looked quite good in the advertisement.

I know it is porbably doing no damage, but I would not buy that car in the pic because of the way it is parked, with one of the rear wheels up on that mound, it's like it is twisting the car, just like you are not supposed to go over speed bumps with one wheel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

moleyC wrote: »
    Have to say, I don't think the CC is that nice, something wrong with the proportions and some of the angles in its design, like on the rear lights, maybe its just in these pics, cause I thought it looked quite good in the advertisement.

I know it is porbably doing no damage, but I would not buy that car in the pic because of the way it is parked, with one of the rear wheels up on that mound, it's like it is twisting the car, just like you are not supposed to go over speed bumps with one wheel.

Saw one on the road and was seriously impressed - passed a CLS quite soon after and tbh fairly similar. Saying that I read about and saw some pictures of the new Skoda Superb coming soon and also looked quite similar to the CC and I would imagine cheaper

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement