Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 watchinpaintdry

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Rovi wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beerbaron
    http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.js...mId=5115029446

Lovely cars... but 'Porches'?
    "Swanky Porches" - :rolleyes::rolleyes:- I might get one for the front of the house! ;)

Fairly uncommon BMW 650i (with apt plates).

BMW650i06KE650.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Good enough? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Victor wrote:
    Good enough? :p
    well done my child, i will now award you with excaliber.
    *bows*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭tech

saw a BMW 520d estate today right hand drive on foreign plates all yellow with CY in the euro bit, what county is this from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

tech wrote:
    saw a BMW 520d estate today right hand drive on foreign plates all yellow with CY in the euro bit, what county is this from ?
    I presume from Cyprus, we can't tell what county unless you give us the reg. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

ZENER wrote:
    You sure ? I was sure I'd found something unique - I mean the Punto is a decent motor after after all

Punto-decent?:D :D:D

By the looks of it that Punto is a lot "quicker" than some of the poster in this thread. :rolleyes:

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 prem_vw

ZENER wrote:

By the looks of it that Punto is a lot "quicker" than some of the poster in this thread. :rolleyes:

ZEN

Haha....I think your sarcasm wasn't picked up at all by some!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

seen this on my ay to a dubs match a few months ago

DSC00053.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

A toyota hi-lux

kceire wrote:
    seen this on my ay to a dubs match a few months ago

DSC00053.jpg
    I want one, but not with the tayto paint.

(5,000th post on this thread! :D:D:D)

UK registered Ferrari (model?) spotted in Blanchardstown (illegally parked of course, like most supercars :rolleyes:).

FerrariX273KRX.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

UK registered Ferrari (model?) spotted in Blanchardstown (illegally parked of course, like most supercars :rolleyes:).

You were only dying to have the 5000th post :D
    But at least it was a decent picture!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

img0586kg1.jpg
    img0599ia0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

FerrariX273KRX.jpg
    model is a 360

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

General Lee
    Image068.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭ongarite

How the f*ck is that car road legal. It has no rear view mirrors and only has 1 windscreen wiper?

ongarite wrote:
    How the f*ck is that car road legal. It has no rear view mirrors and only has 1 windscreen wiper?
    I don't think anyone claimed it was 'road legal'. It's not even parked on a public road! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,159 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Seen a brand new silver Audi R8 on the road yesterday. It didn't even have number plates on, obvioulsy being taken for a test drive as the local VAG dealer is located near by. Unfortunately couldn't take a photo as I was driving at the time but it looked incredible. Very wide and low down, almost Lamborghini Murcielago like shape and design to it, especially the rear. I know Audi own Lamborghini these days does the R8 share any DNA with one?

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

I don't think anyone claimed it was 'road legal'. It's not even parked on a public road! :rolleyes:

I presume it is used on the road as I had not seen it parked there before but I don't know.

Image069.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

saw my first audi S5 today. nice car. i'll try and grab a pic next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Alfie1 wrote:
    I presume it is used on the road as I had not seen it parked there before but I don't know.
    Am I right in thinking that as a 1969 car, it need only comply with whatever regulations were effective in 1969?
    I seem to recall something along those lines for vintage/veteran stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Rovi wrote:
    Am I right in thinking that as a 1969 car, it need only comply with whatever regulations were effective in 1969?
    I seem to recall something along those lines for vintage/veteran stuff.

It's the General Lee, all is forgiven, just some good o'l boys be drivin that car, called luke and bo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

steve06 wrote:
    img0586kg1.jpg
    img0599ia0.jpg

Where was that S5 Steve? Southern Cross Rd.??

Saw the same car driving towards me down the Meath Road on Friday evening. The LED Daytime Running Lights caught my attention.

I was a bit...."Meh"..... upon seeing the publicity pictures. Once I saw it stationary at Grange Motors I was, "Actually thats quite nice in the flash". After seeing it in motion on Friday....."Phwoar!!!" Its stunning irl. Massive road presence and looks much lower and wider and sleeker in motion. Much much nicer than the 3 series coupe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

same one i saw, the S50 dug

by the goat pub in goatstown.

Calibos wrote:
    After seeing it in motion on Friday....."Phwoar!!!" Its stunning irl. Massive road presence and looks much lower and wider and sleeker in motion. Much much nicer than the 3 series coupe.
    Not a patch though on the Torino pictured with it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

bazz26 wrote:
    Seen a brand new silver Audi R8 on the road yesterday. It didn't even have number plates on, obvioulsy being taken for a test drive as the local VAG dealer is located near by. Unfortunately couldn't take a photo as I was driving at the time but it looked incredible. Very wide and low down, almost Lamborghini Murcielago like shape and design to it, especially the rear. I know Audi own Lamborghini these days does the R8 share any DNA with one?
    Whereabouts was it? I'd say that the R8 and Gallardo defenitely have a few things in common ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

spotted in Dubai last week.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement