Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Terry wrote:
    Here is clear and concise proof that the NWO do in fact exist.
    This video show their formation.
    Go to 4.30 to hear the truth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9gHEvTVn0

The truth is out.
    >_>
    <_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Senna wrote:
    i think this thread should be let die.

the way to convince people or even just make them think harder about it, is to offer a sound argument, most here have open minds and don't need hard facts, but repeatably saying "listen to him" and here's a link and there's a link wont convince anyone.

the fact that you cannot put any of your beliefs into words, means that this is just an exercise in futility.

There are points that Icke makes that i do believe, but when someone says so much, they are bound to say something right once in a while.
    Everybody knows that the world isn't just black and white, of course there is always things going on that people don't see. Icke just took this natural human trait (to believe) and exploited it.

These are not purely "my beliefs" as if I've just thought these up. They are a series of scientific studies, accounts of bloodlines, historical facts, folklore and recorded quotes from people all across the world. They are not MY beliefs.

I have not just been saying look at the videos although that is a good thing, I have given many external links proving or at least INDICATING these things exist, but people have either ignored them, not read them, read them and decided they didn't want to know (??) or just personally abused me. So I will take this opportunity to post them again, since how you did not see these written links:

Info about the New World Order (TONS of info there, don't say I was slacking):

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm

Various quote from presidents and high-ranking officials about the New World Order:

http://www.freedomdomain.com/nwoquote.htm

Here's a website with LOADS of stuff about reptiles:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...s/reptiles.htm

Also, on David's own website he has a research database full of readable and watchables:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/section/6/32/

You may need to dig a bit, lots of info there!!

It's sad that you are all getting to the point where you "just want to let this die" as if it's some kind of bad pill you don't want to swallow. I came here looking to be proved wrong and all I'm faced with is personal abuse and people running away, refusing to do a proper discussion like any scientist would rightly do.

Very disappointed....

So Glad wrote:
    I came here looking to be proved wrong and all I'm faced with is personal abuse and people running away, refusing to do a proper discussion like any scientist would rightly do.
    Lol at the garbage you are posting.
    You haven't put across one shred of discussion to back up your "theories"...
    Tell the truth,you've no interest in discussion and only in trolling and spamming.
    You're probably thinking this thread is such a laugh.
    I won't even bother with thinking that theres no inteligence behind this spam,there is,it's just wasted.
    I suggest you go out there and do something more usefull with your time like helping old ladies across the street or some such.

{waits for the "but but watch the video...lots of links here and etc etc etc" you don't understand etc etc etc ad infinitum bull scutter....}

Tristrame wrote:
    Lol at the garbage you are posting.
    You haven't put across one shred of discussion to back up your "theories"...
    Tell the truth,you've no interest in discussion and only in trolling and spamming.
    You're probably thinking this thread is such a laugh.
    I won't even bother with thinking that theres no inteligence behind this spam,there is,it's just wasted.
    I suggest you go out there and do something more usefull with your time like helping old ladies across the street or some such.

{waits for the "but but watch the video...lots of links here and etc etc etc" you don't understand etc etc etc ad infinitum bull scutter....}

Yep, attack me a little more. Good for you!

Read again.
    I haven't attacked you at all.
    I've praised you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

ok, Ive given this thread alot of thought, and Im on the brink of embracing this new truth!

I just need David to arrange one of these shapeshifting reptiles to come meet me, change into Angela Jolie and suck me off to convince me 100%!

Could you put it up on youtube wossack later please.

Tristrame wrote:
    Read again.
    I haven't attacked you at all.
    I've praised you...

Also, I'd like to point out that my spare time is used helping my sick Grandmother and Grandfather doing jobs they can't do in the garden/house and other thing regarding my immediate family, since that is the only true work that needs to be done in the world. I walk the walk, trust me.

Thanks for the "compliments". :D

Tristrame wrote:
    Could you put it up on youtube wossack later please.

+1

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

lyd78 wrote:
    But yes, you are perfectly right

some people who dabble in esoteric matters do have disturbing experiences

but then, they should not have been dabbling in the first place,

Do we drive a car without knowing where the brake are first?

Yes but we have to be shown where the break is first to not do this is to my mind reprehensible and there are people who are just not suited to driving.
    lyd78 wrote:
    Betty Shine, possibly one of my favorite people

That's nice.
    lyd78 wrote:
    So I'm bias but at least I have read something of her life story.

You are presuming that I have not, in fact I first read her books and about the way in which she operated 16 years ago, the ilac centre library had a number of her works and David Ickes It Doesn't Have To Be Like This.

lyd78 wrote:
    Betty only ever promoted positivity love of life empathy and compassion in her work.

How is that detrimental?

Because life is not all sunshine and rainbow, hug and kisses esp when dealing with the spirit worlds and the astral planes.

While may have been well meaning I have run to several people over the years who read her books believe such platitudes and ended up with their life, mental and emotional well being damaged.
    lyd78 wrote:
    Wouldn't you say that looking at betty's work and what she stood for would correlate with helping someone and not hindering them?

That depends, not everyone is meant to be a prima ballerina or a surgeon,
    there are people who have some talent but should not be encouraged as they do not have the skills to cope.

I don't think highly of anyone who encourages a person to 'tune in' and then drops out leaving the person open and adrift.

While I did find her early books helpful on my own path at least I knew better to know that the bitter comes with the sweet.

• Advertisement

so glad wrote:
    Also, I'd like to point out that my spare time is used helping my sick Grandmother and Grandfather doing jobs they can't do in the garden/house and other thing regarding my immediate family, since that is the only true work that needs to be done in the world. I walk the walk,
    Is that because they have had a bad reaction to the weed spray?
    It says on the packet not to use near fish or reptiles...
    trust me
    Trust is earned.You aint done anything to earn mine as I don't know you and based on this thread I don't want to know you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Best thread ever. So Glad? My girlfriend has a Masters in Psychology, and she'd love to study you for her PHD. You're a certifiable whacko. In order for you to see how incredible stupid we view your claims as, please, please, PLEASE go to college, and study biology. Shape shifting Lizard people? Anyone who can possibly argue the reality of that has to be mentally deficient. I'm embarrassed for you, and worried as to the state of both your IQ, and the IQ of the people you surround yourself with.

As Thaedydal said, if you become too open minded, your brain falls out.

Tristrame wrote:
    Is that because they have had a bad reaction to the weed spray?
    It says on the packet not to use near fish or reptiles...Trust is earned.You aint done anything to earn mine as I don't know you and based on this thread I don't want to know you.

It's a terrible thing that you base your opinions on other people from the very people or things that DON'T represent them. I'm sure if you met me tomorrow in a pub, or you came to my house you'd find me a very nice, relaxed and talkative person, with a positive outlook on life. We'd get on great to be honest.

No, my Grandparents both have cancer and are dying. I can't say what caused it, but it sure wasn't me, and how dare you even insinuate that. Cancer is a random and weird thing that causes a lot of distress, I'm sad you find humor in this.

ned78 wrote:
    Best thread ever. So Glad? My girlfriend has a Masters in Psychology, and she'd love to study you for her PHD. You're a certifiable whacko. In order for you to see how incredible stupid we view your claims as, please, please, PLEASE go to college, and study biology. Shape shifting Lizard people? Anyone who can possibly argue the reality of that has to be mentally deficient. I'm embarrassed for you, and worried as to the state of both your IQ, and the IQ of the people you surround yourself with.

Thank you for your well-researched input. Can you please tell my why I am crazy?

Thanks....

So Glad wrote:
    Thank you for your well-researched input. Can you please tell my why I am crazy?

Thanks....

Because you believe in shape shifting lizard people?

So Glad wrote:
    No, my Grandparents both have cancer and are dying. I can't say what caused it, but it sure wasn't me, and how dare you even insinuate that. Cancer is a random and weird thing that causes a lot of distress, I'm sad you find humor in this.
    I have to.
    My mother died from it this year and my father died recently too so less of the moralising from you thanks.

It's your own fault if you aren't able to recognise that 99% of what you've wrote in this thread is bull scutter but as I've said earlier,I'm doubtfull that thats your intention here.
    Your intention from what I can see is to have a laugh.
    I've already praised you for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

Daddio wrote:
    I can't believe those reptilian videos. Firstly because they clearly take advantage of poor clipping and low-def glitches.

Secondly because that mysterious Archangel Systems who claim to have researched all the morphing appear to be associated with Heaven's Gate. And I can't take them seriously either.

Interestingly, there is an american business also called Archangel Systems (Inc) who are developing equipment for the U.S military. I don't know if they are related in any way other than name though??

HEAVEN'S GATE?????
    OMG!! You people really will say anything at all won't you! I assure you I have absolutely no affiliation with that group of freaks, and it is an affront for you to imply such a thing!! I'm appalled at your comment and behaviour!

I would further point out that there is a reward to anyone who can prove that film is a fake. So simply saying it's fake, and proving it are two completely different things. That footage has been on television and all over the place, and nobody has collected the reward. Here's why:

1. It is a constant piece of uncut and uninterrupted footage.
    2. There is a single source of bright white light illuminating everything.
    3. The subject never leaves the camera view.
    4. There is a 360 degree panoramic view of the area.

This makes it impossible to fake. You could pay Industrial Light and Magic a few million and get a similar effect, and there would still be tell-tale signs of digital manipulation.

Plus there are other videos that are even better.

I posted this info before, but you apparently chose to ignore it. We back up our video with cash. You accuse people of being in cults. Who has the credibility problem here?

Archangel

ned78 wrote:

It's strange how you say that since someone is recognized as having "gone to college" and studied a certain subject, that they are somehow the ultimate source of all knowledge and truth that existed. This is a classic ego trip, and should not be supported in any way. I am not saying I am 100% right. I am not, but I'm open to discussion, unlike all of you.

You say I would be classed as a whacko. That's really funny. Where is the line one can cross to be called that, who drew that line and why? Why is it that when new things are presented to humanity, that the bearers of the knowledge are socially persecuted, ridiculed and locked away/hung/called mentally ill and ignored, when later they are proved to be right, and henceforth made statues of?

Why is challenging the norm worthy of being called "mentally ill" thus giving credence to people to ignore them? We fear being classed as "mentally ill" our whole lives as if it's a BIG NO NO and should be avoided at all costs. But maybe "mental illness" is where we are heading as a society?

I challenge you to outline all the reasons why I am "mentally ill" and you are a shining vestal of purity and knowledge.

Thank you.

Tristrame wrote:
    I have to.
    My mother died from it this year and my father died recently too so less of the moralising from you thanks.

It's your own fault if you aren't able to recognise that 99% of what you've wrote in this thread is bull scutter but as I've said earlier,I'm doubtfull that thats your intention here.
    Your intention from what I can see is to have a laugh.
    I've already praised you for that.

Wow, finally we're getting somewhere!! So, I'm assuming since you've said that I'm not able to see that this is all bullscutter, I'm right in assuming you know why they are bullscutter? No-one has been able to prove me wrong as of yet, and I think we may be getting somewhere!

Go on, tell my why they're lies........wait.......have you even read them? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mushroom Dancer

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. :)

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:
    I am not saying I am 100% right. I am not, but I'm open to discussion, unlike all of you.

There's a possibility that at least we might be 50% right, but you're not even 1% right.
    So Glad wrote:
    But maybe "mental illness" is where we are heading as a society?

It bloody well is if we start believing idiots like you with your Shape Shifting Lizard people tripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No one would waste the time, money or effort in proving it wrong; but sure isnt' that just more grist for your mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

So Glad wrote:
    Wow, finally we're getting somewhere!! So, I'm assuming since you've said that I'm not able to see that this is all bullscutter, I'm right in assuming you know why they are bullscutter? No-one has been able to prove me wrong as of yet, and I think we may be getting somewhere!

Go on, tell my why they're lies........wait.......have you even read them? :confused:

I can shape shift into a reptile. Prove me wrong.

ned78 wrote:
    There's a possibility that at least we might be 50% right, but you're not even 1% right.

It bloody well is if we start believing idiots like you with your Shape Shifting Lizard people tripe.

Prove me wrong if you feel you're right, otherwise stop the name-calling as it exposes your bluff.

tbh wrote:
    I can shape shift into a reptile. Prove me wrong.

No, because I know this is a staged example.

So Glad wrote:

Did I say anything about lies?
    I said it's all bull scutter.

Fair play on having a laugh here though.
    It gets boring for most of us after a few pages though.
    I suggest you take a break from this one and try one of the big UK fora like say digital spy and have a laugh there for a while...if they let you.

Thaedydal wrote:
    No one would waste the time, money or effort in proving it wrong; but sure isnt' that just more grist for your mill.

I would rather say it's mainly to do with NOT BEING ABLE TO. And I quote:
    tbh wrote:
    I didn't read them. I picked one at random, and it said the following:

Quote:
    Who really controls world events from behind-the-scene? Years of extensive research and investigation have gone into this massively documented work. In this 624 page, large format book, Fritz Springmeier discloses mind-boggling facts and never before revealed truths about the top Illuminati dynasties.

You’ll learn of the secretive, Chinese Li family, which operates with impunity in the U.S.A. and around the world. Along the way you’ll find out why President John F. Kennedy and actress Grace Kelly were killed; who created the United Nations; who controls the two major U.S. political parties; how the Rothschilds invented and control modern-day Israel; who secretly founded false religions such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses; and much, much more. A literal encyclopedia of rare, unbelievable information!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

And I just thought "I can't be bothered with this". Whatever dude. You win. All the best.

People are given the evidence, they just don't want to know.

Head in sand syndrome...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

So Glad wrote:
    No, because I know this is a staged example.

prove it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭¬_¬

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. :)
    Isn't it Auronic, dontcha think?

so glads signature is ghey

:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I posted a video up earlier that was 'proof' that Larry King was a reptillian because he licks his lips. Any one who thinks this is a simpleton in my opinion. Also at the person who keeps yappering on about that video of the shape-shifting woman and how it hasn't been disproven, can you please link to a video which shows someone shape-shifting but of a much higher quality.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement