Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Tristrame wrote:
    Are you aware that most of those links don't work?

Ahhh ****! Oh well, just search those names on Google if you want to watch them please! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So Glad wrote:
    I have posted HOURS of video material from the man himself, they'll tell you ALL you need to know but requires EFFORT on your behalf. I'm not spoon feeding you. Colleges don't spoon feed you with new information, you've to walk to walk yourself. Watch those videos, then get back to me. All the evidence you need is there! :cool:

I've posted these multiple times, so don't say I've not posted any evidence. You've taken it upon yourself NOT to view it.

You said you would post up facts, you then posted up a description of the illuminati and the people who are members. You posted something about the bible (not a valid source in my opinion) and bloodlines. None of these are facts.

For your information, I watched one of his videos (only part of it mind). He was talking about the reptillian overlord thing and al his facts were just heresay. e.g. 'I was talking to someone and they told me that they had actually seen someone morph in front of them.' He said he has heard loads of people say this. This still is not proof.

Other proof that has been posted up was the video of the woman morphing where they say that this video has not been edited in any way yet they say that they do not have access to the source or know the people who made. How do they know that the video has been altered in any way if they don't know the people or have access to the source. Also the quality of the video is so low. The only videos I have seen (about 5) are either of very low quality where video anomolies can explain the 'morphing' or if they are of a good quality (like the video I posted above), they make rediculous claims like someone licking their lips is a reptile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

Crucifix wrote:
    Can you throw out a few examples of experiments he's ran to prove his claims? I'm not interested in watching Icke talk on youtube, but I might read some scientific papers if peer review journals have published any that sound interesting.

exactly what I was thinking. I could come up with some hokey religion and record hours and hours of it and put it on yourtube. does that make it real? does that make it fact? no it. like Crucifix said are there any independent reviews of his notions or articles or is the only proof you post an collection of links to youtube? liek they say self praise is no praise

You said you would post up facts, you then posted up a description of the illuminati and the people who are members. You posted something about the bible (not a valid source in my opinion) and bloodlines. None of these are facts.

For your information, I watched one of his videos (only part of it mind). He was talking about the reptillian overlord thing and al his facts were just heresay. e.g. 'I was talking to someone and they told me that they had actually seen someone morph in front of them.' He said he has heard loads of people say this. This still is not proof.

Other proof that has been posted up was the video of the woman morphing where they say that this video has not been edited in any way yet they say that they do not have access to the source or know the people who made. How do they know that the video has been altered in any way if they don't know the people or have access to the source. Also the quality of the video is so low. The only videos I have seen (about 5) are either of very low quality where video anomolies can explain the 'morphing' or if they are of a good quality (like the video I posted above), they make rediculous claims like someone licking their lips is a reptile.

Yes the "shape-shifting" videos are poor, and so is the argument. But it's Icke work on spirituality and the NWO that are more interesting/true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Didn't I see this guy giving an interview on that Richard and Judy show, So Glad you seem to be good to digging up videos about the guy, maybe you could track that one down for us. To help you find it, in it he says that he first came to his realisation about the Lizard people when he was in a country in South America (i think) and some of the locals gave him a psychedelic drink (I believe he was refering to a drink made from san pedro or peyote {mescaline}) and since then his head has been full of lizard men ideas. He then tries to prove that nothing really exists as we see it because the human eyes inverts the images we see, so logically everything is really back to front and upside down and therefore has to be make believe. He then tries his hand at explaining that since atoms are mainly empty space a table sitting in front of him can't exist because if it was made of atoms you could push your hand through the gaps between the molecules so the table is really put there to confuse us by the Lizard men. Any chance you could track that video down for us to go with the others you linked to?

• Advertisement

slipss wrote:
    Didn't I see this guy giving an interview on that Richard and Judy show, So Glad you seem to be good to digging up videos about the guy, maybe you could track that one down for us. To help you find it, in it he says that he first came to his realisation about the Lizard people when he was in a country in South America (i think) and some of the locals gave him a psychedelic drink (I believe he was refering to a drink made from san pedro or peyote {mescaline}) and since then his head has been full of lizard men ideas. He then tries to prove that nothing really exists as we see it because the human eyes inverts the images we see, so logically everything is really back to front and upside down and therefore has to be make believe. He then tries his hand at explaining that since atoms are mainly empty space a table sitting in front of him can't exist because if it was made of atoms you could push your hand through the gaps between the molecules so the table is really put there to confuse us by the Lizard men. Any chance you could track that video down for us to go with the others you linked to?

Very well put my friend!

I've had a look for the video, but can't find anything like that!

He was on Wogan and The Late Late a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'm surpised you haven't realised this yet So Glad. People don't want to see videos, they are much more interested in and actually likely to view text.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

So Glad wrote:
    Here's an experiment with water to prove that thoughts and emotions can shape our reality:

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm
    It's not really evidence of the scientific nature of David Icke's approach, but it's better than nothing :)

His methology isn't clear from the article (I didn't read all of the interview section though), particularly the point of whether he produced consistant results for the different stimuli. The fact that the "change" in structure takes place while the water is in a liquid state is odd too.
    Interesting nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

So Glad wrote:
    Very well put my friend!

I've had a look for the video, but can't find anything like that!

He was on Wogan and The Late Late a few times.

I actually thought that slipss was taking the p1ss, so it just goes to show what I know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

just after reading the first paragraph of this thread, noticed the OP is banned, and I just cant wait to read the following 11 pages, woot!

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I'm surpised you haven't realised this yet So Glad. People don't want to see videos, they are much more interested in and actually likely to view text.

You're right!

Here's a website with LOADS of stuff about reptiles:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm

Also, on David's own website he has a research database full of readables and watchables:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/section/6/32/

You may need to dig a bit, lots of info there!!

Various quote from presidents and high-ranking officials about the New World Order:

http://www.freedomdomain.com/nwoquote.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lyd78

Thaedydal wrote:

Hi Thaedydal

Noticed your comments about the late betty shine, can I ask why you think she had such a detrimental effect on icke, in your own words please?

now lads if ever there was a loaded question, ^^^^ that's it :D

tbh wrote:
    why is it horrible to say that someone with a mental illness is mentally ill?

It's the context you have put it in that counts

if you are using it to insult a person's concept and perspective in life

then it is deemed

not cool.

tbh wrote:
    now lads if ever there was a loaded question, ^^^^ that's it :D

LOL....sure loaded

but i'm interested to know how betty as been detrimental

in anyones life,

she by nature is a healer.

I'm noticing that all the people who were screaming for evidence have not posted back ever since I posted all the written evidence links. Gone to bed? Given up? Not read them ?? :confused:

I didn't read them. I picked one at random, and it said the following:
    Who really controls world events from behind-the-scene? Years of extensive research and investigation have gone into this massively documented work. In this 624 page, large format book, Fritz Springmeier discloses mind-boggling facts and never before revealed truths about the top Illuminati dynasties.

You’ll learn of the secretive, Chinese Li family, which operates with impunity in the U.S.A. and around the world. Along the way you’ll find out why President John F. Kennedy and actress Grace Kelly were killed; who created the United Nations; who controls the two major U.S. political parties; how the Rothschilds invented and control modern-day Israel; who secretly founded false religions such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses; and much, much more. A literal encyclopedia of rare, unbelievable information!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

And I just thought "I can't be bothered with this". Whatever dude. You win. All the best.

tbh wrote:
    I didn't read them. I picked one at random, and it said the following:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

And I just thought "I can't be bothered with this". Whatever dude. You win. All the best.

Well, I wouldn't turn a blind eye if I were you.

All the best....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So Glad wrote:
    I'm noticing that all the people who were screaming for evidence have not posted back ever since I posted all the written evidence links. Gone to bed? Given up? Not read them ?? :confused:

Because there is no evidence that I have so far been able to see (lots of stuff in their so I may be wrong).

What we are looking for is unbiased reproducable scientific tests. That test on the water you posted up could be biased (I don't know) but as far as I can see no one ese has tried to reproduce these test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

lyd78 wrote:
    LOL....sure loaded

in anyones life,

There are those who say she was a healer as she is now deceased.

Clearly his work with her opened a pandora's box and off he went down the rabbit hole.
    There are some people for whom dabbling in the esoteric and the occult will cost them more then they would ever willing pay and there are some people from whom the veil should not be ripped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭¬_¬

lyd78 wrote:
    LOL....sure loaded

in anyones life,

She ate my baby.

So Glad wrote:
    Well, I wouldn't turn a blind eye if I were you.

All the best....

you know what? My granddad lived 100 years and he never heard of any of this stuff. Doesn't seemed to have affected him, so I'll take my chances ;)

tbh wrote:
    you know what? My granddad lived 100 years and he never heard of any of this stuff. Doesn't seemed to have affected him, so I'll take my chances ;)

This information doesn't promise to make you live 100 years. But will open your eyes to the fact that this world is rigged beyond belief. I know you know this deep inside, but don't want to admit here openly. But that's cool! :D

Live life with love, peace and NO fear and you shall live long like your granddad (who lived in times of little pollution/food additives/water chems!).

:cool:

So Glad wrote:
    This information doesn't promise to make you live 100 years. But will open your eyes to the fact that this world is rigged beyond belief. I know you know this deep inside, but don't want to admit here openly. But that's cool! :D

Live life with love, peace and NO fear and you shall live long like your granddad (who lived in times of little pollution/food additives/water chems!).

:cool:

you've totally misunderstood my post, which makes your patronising reply quite satisfying.

Thaedydal wrote:
    There are those who say she was a healer as she is now deceased.

Clearly his work with her opened a pandora's box and off he went down the rabbit hole.
    There are some people for whom dabbling in the esoteric and the occult will cost them more then they would ever willing pay and there are some people from whom the veil should not be ripped.

David seems perfectly happy with his pandoras box open (aherm)

But yes, you are perfectly right

some people who dabble in esoteric matters do have disturbing experiences

but then, they should not have been dabbling in the first place,

Do we drive a car without knowing where the brake are first?

Betty Shine, possibly one of my favorite people

So I'm bias but at least I have read something of her life story.

Betty only ever promoted positivity love of life empathy and compassion

in her work.

How is that detrimental?

David isn't sitting weeping a broken man and his mental health is a non

issue.

Wouldn't you say that looking at betty's work and what she stood for would

correlate with helping someone and not hindering them?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

tbh wrote:
    you've totally misunderstood my post, which makes your patronising reply quite satisfying.
    Here is clear and concise proof that the NWO do in fact exist.
    This video show their formation.
    Go to 4.30 to hear the truth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9gHEvTVn0

Terry wrote:
    Here is clear and concise proof that the NWO do in fact exist.
    This video show their formation.
    Go to 4.30 to hear the truth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9gHEvTVn0

Wow!
    It's completely true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

i think this thread should be let die.

the way to convince people or even just make them think harder about it, is to offer a sound argument, most here have open minds and don't need hard facts, but repeatably saying "listen to him" and here's a link and there's a link wont convince anyone.

the fact that you cannot put any of your beliefs into words, means that this is just an exercise in futility.

There are points that Icke makes that i do believe, but when someone says so much, they are bound to say something right once in a while.
    Everybody knows that the world isn't just black and white, of course there is always things going on that people don't see. Icke just took this natural human trait (to believe) and exploited it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement