Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

bonkey wrote:
    'Salright.

Over on their own forums, they've decided that they're done with us.

I think is because the AH community didn't hug them enough, or something.
    That or they were being asked technical questions and they haven't got a f*cking clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Okay... we're setting up cameras right now in the hopes of capturing a lizard person.

It's a quiet morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

The most compelling evidence to support the lizzard overlords theory is this picture of a lizzard man caught off guard in his lizzard form.
    Lizzard man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

almost have it. had a slight lighting issue (damn irish cloudy weather) and I was rushed (boss hadnt shown up to work yet) so my timing was off, but if I get some free time during the week, i'll get it done proper like. right now, you can spot the edits from the change in lighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Binomate wrote:
    The most compelling evidence to support the lizzard overlords theory is this picture of a lizzard man caught off guard in his lizzard form.
    Lizzard man.

Pfft, you call that a Lizard man? This is a lizard man!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Binomate wrote:
    Lizzard man.

I love his tie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

i just read 27 pages of this drivel and am still no closer to seeing what the hell those two nutcases are shíting on about.

the youtube video is complete, utter, undiluted SHíTE. the quality is muck, the frame rate is slow and the movie is bouncy. that could easily easily be faked by somebody with half a braincell and windows movie maker. the movie itself im confident in saying is real, but these tiny little excerpts you seem to slow down are 10-15 frames you could have photoshopped for **** sake.

load movie into video editing software.
    choose sequence of 15 frames.
    extract each frame.
    animate then animate with overlay.

recompile the whole thing in a ****e quality codec (to hide your sophisticated job with the eraser tool)then publish on youtube to entertain your trolling.

lizard skin looks like you had a bit of fun with the spray paint tool ffs.

PROVE THAT WRONG OR PAY UP.

on a seperate note, you two are nuttier than squirrel ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,977 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Will the real Messiah please stand up

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1282984,00.html

Another Dave has joined the ranks of the "Davinity"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

I tried, but couldnt read all of this (first 9 pages were enough) could someome tell me if So Glad and his mate were told that the illuminatii actually have a secret board on boards.ie or did one of the mods from it post? Would have loved to see their reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

We're done here.

Auron, So Glad, and the rest of you in the fruit basket can keep your spam to yourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

cance wrote:
    i just read 27 pages of this drivel and am still no closer to seeing what the hell those two nutcases are shíting on about.

the youtube video is complete, utter, undiluted SHíTE. the quality is muck, the frame rate is slow and the movie is bouncy. that could easily easily be faked by somebody with half a braincell and windows movie maker. the movie itself im confident in saying is real, but these tiny little excerpts you seem to slow down are 10-15 frames you could have photoshopped for **** sake.

load movie into video editing software.
    choose sequence of 15 frames.
    extract each frame.
    animate then animate with overlay.

recompile the whole thing in a ****e quality codec (to hide your sophisticated job with the eraser tool)then publish on youtube to entertain your trolling.

lizard skin looks like you had a bit of fun with the spray paint tool ffs.

PROVE THAT WRONG OR PAY UP.

on a seperate note, you two are nuttier than squirrel ****e.

It doesn't need to be faked, it's all just artifacts from horrible compression and a ****ty framerate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement