Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

So Glad wrote:
    Prove me wrong if you feel you're right, otherwise stop the name-calling as it exposes your bluff.

You go first. Prove me wrong. See how this works? It's called stupidity. When you create an imaginary fantasy world that has a NWO, and Lizard People, and has magical fairy land laws of science based on no facts whatsoever (And you have provided no facts, just hours of Icke's mental diarrhoea on youtube, and countless links ... just because Icke can talk for 8 hours doesn't mean it's 8 hours of truth. 8 hours x shoite = shoite), it's very hard to disprove it.

Generally nutbags like you proclaim "To Scientists : We don't know it all, new things are being discovered every day, there could be Lizard people and you just don't know it". Well, actually, we do have a pretty good idea how the Universe works, and most importantly in this debate, we have an excellent idea of how Biology, DNA, Mitosis, Myosis, and interspecies breeding works (Or doesn't work for that matter). That's why people, with a scientific background, generally find your type of swill worthy of laughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

tbh wrote:
    prove it.

I was asking for proof as to why I'm lying, then you aptly come out of the blue asking me to prove something, which gives me reason to believe you are staging this to prove that sometime it's hard to prove anything, but other times it is easy to prove something. Also, you've spent a majority of time on this forum rebutting my claims and my mental sanity so I've reason to believe you vehemently oppose the idea of reptilians and would have no wish to endorse the idea now, if only for trying to win an argument.

Case closed, I'm focusing on the REAL questions now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

Thaedydal wrote:
    No one would waste the time, money or effort in proving it wrong; but sure isnt' that just more grist for your mill.

Oh - but I thought it was so easy! Just a bad camera, remember? you guys are funny. We put our money were our mouth is and you guys counter with...

...more mouth. (Even with money on the line)

You folks have some pretty strong opinions and make some pretty insulting accusations, right up until it's time to walk the way you talk. Then, it's all "well it's not worth our time", lol. Too funny.

Archangel

ned78 wrote:
    You go first. Prove me wrong. See how this works? It's called stupidity. When you create an imaginary fantasy world that has a NWO, and Lizard People, and has magical fairy land laws of science based on no facts whatsoever (And you have provided no facts, just hours of Icke's mental diarrhoea on youtube, and countless links ... just because Icke can talk for 8 hours doesn't mean it's 8 hours of truth. 8 hours x shoite = shoite), it's very hard to disprove it.

Generally nutbags like you proclaim "To Scientists : We don't know it all, new things are being discovered every day, there could be Lizard people and you just don't know it". Well, actually, we do have a pretty good idea how the Universe works, and most importantly in this debate, we have an excellent idea of how Biology, DNA, Mitosis, Myosis, and interspecies breeding works (Or doesn't work for that matter). That's why people, with a scientific background, generally find your type of swill worthy of laughter.

You're honestly saying we know everything there is to know? Please.....

tbh wrote:
    I can shape shift into a reptile. Prove me wrong.

No problem. Film yourself doing it, and offer a reward to anyone who can prove it's fake, I'll be all over it.

Archangel

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:
    You're honestly saying we know everything there is to know? Please.....

Am, yes I am. You saying that we don't yet again, proves your lack of a grasp on even basic biology. Go f*ck your dog and see if anything comes out. Do let us know how you get on?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Woghd wrote:
    Oh - but I thought it was so easy! Just a bad camera, remember? you guys are funny. We put our money were our mouth is and you guys counter with...

You folks have some pretty strong opinions and make some pretty insulting accusations, right up until it's time to walk the way you talk. Then, it's all "well it's not worth our time", lol. Too funny.

Archangel

Link to a video which is a lot higher in quality.

ned78 wrote:
    You go first. Prove me wrong.

Ok:

Info about the New World Order (TONS of info there, don't say I was slacking):

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm

Various quote from presidents and high-ranking officials about the New World Order:

http://www.freedomdomain.com/nwoquote.htm

Here's a website with LOADS of stuff about reptiles:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...s/reptiles.htm

Also, on David's own website he has a research database full of readable and watchables:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/section/6/32/

You may need to dig a bit, lots of info there!!

Get back to me when you know what I'm talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Woghd wrote:

Archangel

I certainly do not go about accusing people of being in a cult esp when I am a member of one myself.

There are many things that I can and be accept as real that the vast majority of the posters on this forum do not but even I draw the line before
    David Icke's shapeshifting, blood drinking, secret over lord lizards.

ned78 wrote:
    Am, yes I am. You saying that we don't yet again, proves your lack of a grasp on even basic biology. Go f*ck your dog and see if anything comes out. Do let us know how you get on?

I'm sure you've heard of genetic modification? Y'know, the half this animal, half that animal? No? Thought you knew biology :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm
    no proof in any of that, just theories and anecdotes.

http://www.freedomdomain.com/nwoquote.htm

That's just quotes.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...s/reptiles.htm
    that link doesn't work.

Also, on David's own website he has a research database full of readable and watchables:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/section/6/32/

No proof of anything in there.

I tell you what. Post details of that experiment in the physics or chemistry fora. If they are surprised, amazed or puzzled, I'll watch every video you send me.

¬_&#172 wrote:
    so glads signature is ghey

:D:D:D:D

Love & Peace is gay? Wow, I wonder what you consider to be morally right if you speak out against love & peace....

Link to a video which is a lot higher in quality.

I know how much you would rather talk about some other video, but I'm still waiting for somebody to either take me up on the offer or concede that the film at least *MIGHT* be legit. We can move on to other videos after that. One video at a time.

Archangel

So Glad wrote:
    Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

You may need to dig a bit, lots of info there!!

Eh, that's not info. That's you, posting crap. None of it is fact, and as said before, just because Icke and Co can waffle on for hours doesn't make it any less stupid.
    So Glad wrote:
    Get back to me when you know what I'm talking about.

You lips keep moving, but all I head is "Blah blah blah blah blah". Show me ONE medical journal, or documentary (Not produced by Icke, or on youtube) that can prove :

A) Shape Shifting exists.
    B) Lizards can be bi-pedal
    C) A reptilian mouth can be made to produce sounds similar to human speech
    D) Human and Lizard DNA is capable of interspecies reproduction

tbh wrote:

Emmm, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I can get you any better proof than hearing it from the people themselves!

ned78 wrote:

You lips keep moving, but all I head is "Blah blah blah blah blah". Show me ONE medical journal, or documentary (Not produced by Icke, or on youtube) that can prove :

A) Shape Shifting exists.
    B) Lizards can be bi-pedal
    C) A reptilian mouth can be made to produce sounds similar to human speech
    D) Human and Lizard DNA is capable of interspecies reproduction

I see you are still ignoring our video, the one nobody wants to talk about. You can grab the non-youtube version off our website. (It's clearer too) No I won't post the link again, it was ignored the first time. It's elsewhere in this thread if you want it. Can't keep spoonfeeding your enlightenment to you guys y'know?

Archangel

So Glad wrote:
    I'm sure you've heard of genetic modification? Y'know, the half this animal, half that animal? No? Thought you knew biology :(

PMSL. No no no, that's mythology buddy. DNA manipulation is in it's infancy presently, and even if it does progress to the type of manipulation you're talking about, in other words, Star Trek stuff, it still won't allow creatures with completely different organ/skeletal/reproductive/digestive and cognitive structures to 'blend'.

Get a clue, and come back to me.

Where did the guy go that wanted me to prove he's not reptilian? (maybe it's a trick and he really *is* reptilian?)

I'm still waiting for his video with the proffered reward...

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    I see you are still ignoring our video, the one nobody wants to talk about.

Oh, that'd probably be down to the stupidity factor again. You see, by having us boardsies watch your propoganda, the average stupidity in the world would increase. I'm not going to watch any of the horse-sh*t you guys (People who believe in Lizard/Human Shape Shifting Hybrids) produce.

Again, as I've said, show me in a medical journal where the above criteria I've listed out has been proved as feasible. My bro in law is a Prof in Microbiology in UCC, I can't wait to show him this thread. I think the overall level of pseudo-science being bandied about would make his head melt.

ned78 wrote:
    PMSL. No no no, that's mythology buddy. DNA manipulation is in it's infancy presently, and even if it does progress to the type of manipulation you're talking about, in other words, Star Trek stuff, it still won't allow creatures with completely different organ/skeletal/reproductive/digestive and cognitive structures to 'blend'.

Get a clue, and come back to me.

What about the green mice that were crossed with Broccolli? Or the mouse with a human ear on it's back?

Archangel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

So Glad wrote:
    Emmm, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I can get you any better proof than hearing it from the people themselves!

the great thing about actual proof, is that it doesnt have to come from one particular source - its equally valid no matter who repeats it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Woghd wrote:
    I see you are still ignoring our video, the one nobody wants to talk about. You can grab the non-youtube version off our website. (It's clearer too) No I won't post the link again, it was ignored the first time. It's elsewhere in this thread if you want it. Can't keep spoonfeeding your enlightenment to you guys y'know?

Archangel

Had a quick look at the video...It is actually possible to pull off, but it would require a lot of work. None of which being computer based. The work would actually be on the actress and the film crew, the piece is shooting at a low frame rate on basic dv camcorder..probably progressive scan judging from the movement, that means for every second there is only 24 frames. if you repeat the same motions over and over exactly but with minor cosmetic choices you can pull it off. But like I said its alot of work, it would require alot of dedication.

But putting that aside...quick question. Why is one of the *ruling shape changing lizard people* living in a pretty average apartment eating oven garlic bread (I think? Or is it pizza?)

ned78 wrote:
    Oh, that'd probably be down to the stupidity factor again. You see, by having us boardsies watch your propoganda, the average stupidity in the world would increase. I'm not going to watch any of the horse-sh*t you guys (People who believe in Lizard/Human Shape Shifting Hybrids) produce.

Again, as I've said, show me in a medical journal where the above criteria I've listed out has been proved as feasible. My bro in law is a Prof in Microbiology in UCC, I can't wait to show him this thread. I think the overall level of pseudo-science being bandied about would make his head melt.

Let me get this straight:
    First you demand evidence, then you refuse to look at it when it's presented to you? The spanish inquisition was hundreds of years ago...you must have missed it.

Archangel

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Woghd wrote:
    What about the green mice that were crossed with Broccolli? Or the mouse with a human ear on it's back?

Archangel

There is a difference. Ye are talking about species inter breeding. That's the same as me going up to a dog, having sex with it and a human-dog cross breed being born. This doesn't happen.

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    Had a quick look at the video...It is actually possible to pull off, but it would require a lot of work. None of which being computer based. The work would actually be on the actress and the film crew, the piece is shooting at a low frame rate on basic dv camcorder..probably progressive scan judging from the movement, that means for every second there is only 24 frames. if you repeat the same motions over and over exactly but with minor cosmetic choices you can pull it off. But like I said its alot of work, it would require alot of dedication.

Thank you. Like I said before, you could pay Industrial Light and Magic a few million and get a similar effect, but it would still have tell-tale signs of manipulation. But thanks for at least giving it serious thought.

Archangel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Woghd wrote:
    I know how much you would rather talk about some other video, but I'm still waiting for somebody to either take me up on the offer or concede that the film at least *MIGHT* be legit. We can move on to other videos after that. One video at a time.

Archangel
    Anything is possible but that is completely inconclusive. All it is is a very low quality video where regions go dark, then you tell us what is happening with no proof at all.

Woghd wrote:

Congratulations on proving my point on just how uneducated you are.

I can't find any online source about a mouse being crossed with Brocolli, only research carried out on mice that had Brocolli based diets that were proven to increase it's immunity, and cancer fighting abilities. Did you think it was possible to cross animal and vegetable? I hope not. And the other point you made about the ear on the mouse's back? Well, the mouse didn't actually have any DNA manipulation done. In fact, an ear shaped biodegradable mould was made that was saturated in human cartrilidge, and then implanted under the mouse's skin. The blood's rich oxidised haemoglobin content provided a building block for the cartrilidge to develop. So, the mouse actually 'fed' the ear. It didn't actually get it's DNA manipulated to grow an ear on it's back.

There is a difference. Ye are talking about species inter breeding. That's the same as me going up to a dog, having sex with it and a human-dog cross breed being born. This doesn't happen.

That's correct. Both parties must have the same number of chromasome pairs to conceive and even then the offspring may not be viable.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    That's correct. Both parties must have the same number of chromasome pairs to conceive and even then the offspring may not be viable.

Archangel

So how can a reptile reproduce with a human?

• Advertisement

ned78 wrote:
    Congratulations on proving my point on just how uneducated you are.

I can't find any online source about a mouse being crossed with Brocolli, only research carried out on mice that had Brocolli based diets that were proven to increase it's immunity, and cancer fighting abilities. Did you think it was possible to cross animal and vegetable? I hope not. And the other point you made about the ear on the mouse's back? Well, the mouse didn't actually have any DNA manipulation done. In fact, an ear shaped biodegradable mould was made that was saturated in human cartrilidge, and then implanted under the mouse's skin. The blood's rich oxidised haemoglobin content provided a building block for the cartrilidge to develop. So, the mouse actually 'fed' the ear. It didn't actually get it's DNA manipulated to grow an ear on it's back.

Actually, I have two Phds, that's one more than your brother. Google photosynthetic mice, I can't spoonfeed everything to you bro.

Archangel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement