Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Woghd wrote:
    That's correct. Both parties must have the same number of chromasome pairs to conceive and even then the offspring may not be viable.

Archangel

It has Sweet F*ck All to do with the number of Chromosome pairs. It's their alignment on the Miotic Plate, and the length of the Chromosomes that are supposed to blend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

So Glad wrote:
    These are not purely "my beliefs" as if I've just thought these up

no of course you didn't think them up, but you do believe them, so its fair to say its "your beliefs". all everybody is asking is for you, in your own words, to give credit to what you believe. please no more links or quotes.

No-one has been able to prove me wrong as of yet
    everybody can prove you wrong as your only spouting BS from other people, your not actually contributing anything yourself.

the great thing about the human mind is, it can come up with its own thoughts, these thoughts will always be more accurate with first hand information. Third hand information will be manipulated by the previous people.
    I suggest you use what God gave you and then tell us what you believe.

Finally, the biggest irony of this whole story is, you say that we are manipulated and have the truth hidden from us.
    You beleive that because someone is telling you your are being manipulated, you assume they are trying to help you.
    Does it occur to you that this is just another type of manipulation, just becuase its not mainstream, doesn't mean it has to be true.

Woghd wrote:
    Actually, I have two Phds, that's one more than your brother. Google photosynthetic mice, I can't spoonfeed everything to you bro.

Archangel

2 PHD's and you still believe in Shape Shifting Lizard People? Might I ask what the PHD's are in? And I did Google 'Photosynthetic Mice'. What exactly was I supposed to find? It didn't show up anything of merit. If you search for that exact term, it shows up one result, and if you search the content of that one result, the exact term isn't there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

So how can a reptile reproduce with a human?

I don't recall ever saying they could. I can imagine a few scenarios but they would be purely hypothetical. I like to stick to facts and what I can see with my own eyes. I may believe in shapeshifters but that doesn't mean I'm a David Icke fan-boy.

Archangel

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Woghd wrote:
    Actually, I have two Phds, that's one more than your brother. Google photosynthetic mice, I can't spoonfeed everything to you bro.

Archangel
    PhD's in what and from where?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Woghd wrote:
    I don't recall ever saying they could. I can imagine a few scenarios but they would be purely hypothetical. I like to stick to facts and what I can see with my own eyes. I may believe in shapeshifters but that doesn't mean I'm a David Icke fan-boy.

Archangel

It was in something somebody here linked to. I think David Icke was talking about these reptillians mating with humans.

ned78 wrote:
    2 PHD's and you still believe in Shape Shifting Lizard People? Might I ask what the PHD's are in? And I did Google 'Photosynthetic Mice'. What exactly was I supposed to find? It didn't show up anything of merit. If you search for that exact term, it shows up one result, and if you search the content of that one result, the exact term isn't there.

I'll make you a deal. I'll go and google it for you, since you seem to be having difficulty, on the condition that you promise to say four words when I return with the photosynthetic mice...

You must say "Sorry, I was wrong"

That's the price of spoonfeeding.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    I'll make you a deal. I'll go and google it for you, since you seem to be having difficulty, on the condition that you promise to say four words when I return with the photosynthetic mice...

You must say "Sorry, I was wrong"

Eh no there Ted. You provide this link, I'll read it thorougly to see if it proves that completely different species can interbreed, and then we'll see what happens. Oh, and copy and paste the Google search return URL for us too, so we can see what you actually searched for. While you're at it, answer Ciaran500's question on your PHD's. You claim to be more educated, and therefore more well versed than my sibling in law who's teaching Microbiology. Do your qualifications, if they exist, even cover you for a biology based scientific field?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

So how can a reptile reproduce with a human?
    Very easily.

Here's the result: http://www.tvacres.com/images/v_twin_small.jpg

Ciaran500 wrote:
    PhD's in what and from where?

I'm sure you only want the info because you either think I'm full of crap, or you want to use the info to mock me in some way, so I won't spoonfeed that to you guys either. I'm easy to look-up. Do your own research. You can start with my website, which is buried in this thread somewhere.

Archangel

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Terry wrote:
    Very easily.

Here's the result: http://www.tvacres.com/images/v_twin_small.jpg
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/v_twin_small.jpg on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

<_<
    >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭¬_¬

V was a great show

ned78 wrote:
    Eh no there Ted. You provide this link, I'll read it thorougly to see if it proves that completely different species can interbreed, and then we'll see what happens. Oh, and copy and paste the Google search return URL for us too, so we can see what you actually searched for. While you're at it, answer Ciaran500's question on your PHD's. You claim to be more educated, and therefore more well versed than my sibling in law who's teaching Microbiology. Do your qualifications, if they exist, even cover you for a biology based scientific field?

I'll thank you not to insult me by implying I'm lying about my education, I assure you I am not. And no, I have no formal education in biology at all, but that doesn't mean I don't know a few things, just as YOU have no formal education either in biology, but we can still have a conversation about it.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    I'm sure you only want the info because you either think I'm full of crap, or you want to use the info to mock me in some way, so I won't spoonfeed that to you guys either. I'm easy to look-up. Do your own research. You can start with my website, which is buried in this thread somewhere.

Archangel
    I can't find it on your site and if you are actually interested in having a discussion post links, its not easy to search back through the thread and I can't find it on your site.

Where are these amazing mice btw?

I'm off googling...feel free to talk behind my back while I'm away.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    And no, I have no formal education in biology at all

All together now ... bwahahahaha!
    Woghd wrote:
    but that doesn't mean I don't know a few things

Yes it does. Presenting your uneducated opinion as fact does not make it a fact.
    Woghd wrote:
    just as YOU have no formal education either in biology

Actually, I have. Granted, it may not be a PHD in Microbiology, but the education in Biology I have had, and the results I have achieved are clearly more than you've had.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/v_twin_small.jpg on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Damn. They're onto us.
    Luckily I still had the tab open.

Terry wrote:
    Damn. They're onto us.
    Luckily I still had the tab open.

:eek: It's true..........It's all true.

Still looking for the broccolli mice, but these should keep you busy for a while:

Glowing green mice crossed with Jellyfish:
    http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/Genetic_Manip/020912.glowing.green.mice.html

Pigs with HUMAN DNA:
    http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/Genetic_Manip/021021.pigs.with.human.gen.html

Genetic Monsters of all sorts:
    http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/Genetic_Manip/Genetic.index.html

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    Still looking for the broccolli mice, but these should keep you busy for a while:
    Must be well known research so.

What do you have PhD's in? I can't find it on your site, can you please spoon feed it to me like you are doing with the broccoli mice.

• Advertisement

ned78 wrote:
    All together now ... bwahahahaha!
    How very noble and professional.

Yes it does. Presenting your uneducated opinion as fact does not make it a fact.
    But I am educated, just not in biology.

Actually, I have. Granted, it may not be a PHD in Microbiology, but the education in Biology I have had, and the results I have achieved are clearly more than you've had.
    Well then why didn't you just say so in the first place! We could have skipped the entire discussion simply by saying you are right and we are all wrong, and that would have been the end of it! We have wasted so much time talking when we should have simply asked you, and you could have explained how the universe works! Why would I possibly ever think of thinking for myself, when all I have to do is ASK YOU? I feel like an idiot now.

Archangel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Yeah, at least throw out the field. I mean, a PhD in say English doesn't exactly grant much creedence to your opinion on shapeshifting lizard men, but a PhD in say Physics would at least represent an insight into research and process.

Woghd wrote:

Oh no. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes really.
    Woghd wrote:

You've quoted Steve Quayle
    Woghd wrote:

You've quoted Steve Quayle
    Woghd wrote:

And you've quoted Steve Quayle. He's a bonified conspiracy theory idiot. So yet again, we ask the Lizard People brigade to prove something using actual proof, and you link to one of your own.

By the way, the articles you all link to all deal with introducing basic genetic modification to an animal. Which is relatively easy to do, and while the results are impressive, they're not sustainable. We've asked you to prove that a human/lizard hybrid is possible. And you haven't.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Mcan you please spoon feed it to me like you are doing with the broccoli mice.

I know, all this talk of Brocolli Mice is making me hungry. Mmmmmmm. Brocolli Mice ... <insert homer drooling here>.
    Woghd wrote:
    Well then why didn't you just say so in the first place! We could have skipped the entire discussion simply by saying you are right and we are all wrong, and that would have been the end of it! We have wasted so much time talking when we should have simply asked you, and you could have explained how the universe works! Why would I possibly ever think of thinking for myself, when all I have to do is ASK YOU? I feel like an idiot now.

Well, ... I hate to say it, but ... I am right (Along with countless other posters in this thread), and you are wrong. But I'm glad you can see that now. Perhaps the Mods might come along now, ban you again for posting from a duplicate account, and lock this one up to prevent the crap you're trying to peddle for infecting other people's minds.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    What do you have PhD's in? I can't find it on your site, can you please spoon feed it to me like you are doing with the broccoli mice.

I have to be honest, my fear of one of you psychos tracking me down and turning stalkerish far outweigh my need to prove my acedemic credentials. So if it's all the same, I'd prefer it if you all simply assumed I'm a nutcase that's lying about his PhDs, seriously. Only two of you seem to be able to carry on a rational conversation, the rest of you seriously scare me. My background is lookup-able, but if you really want to dig that deep hoping to discredit me, it's frightening, and I'm not going to help you.

Archangel

ned78 wrote:
    Perhaps the Mods might come along now, ban you again for posting from a duplicate account, and lock this one up to prevent the crap you're trying to peddle for infecting other people's minds.

Ban me for posting from a duplicate account??
    What the hell are you talking about?

You know you people accuse *US* of not thinking, yet you guys say some of the wierdest stuff I've ever heard. Do you guys ALWAYS talk out of your hat like this? Scary, seriously.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    I have to be honest, my fear of one of you psychos tracking me down and turning stalkerish far outweight my need to prove my acedemic credentials. So if it's all the same, I'd prefer it if you all simply assumed I'm a nutcase that's lying about his PhDs, seriously. Only two of you seem to be able to carry on a rational conversation, the rest of you seriously scare me. My background is lookup-able, but if you really want to dig that deep hoping to discredit me, it's frightening, and I'm not going to help you.

Archangel
    You're sound like J C now. How could we possibly track you down just know what PhD you had and I thought you had it on the site or is that just another lie?

The moon looked full the other night.

Bored soul.

Woghd wrote:

Actually, I have to apologise to you here, I had your signoff name 'archangel' confused with someone else. That's my bad. Sorry buddy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Woghd wrote:

You know you people accuse *US* of not thinking, yet you guys say some of the wierdest stuff I've ever heard. Do you guys ALWAYS talk out of your hat like this? Scary, seriously.

Archangel

Yes, they are VERY hostile people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement