Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Americans.

Options
  • 28-08-2007 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

I came across this on /b/ and had to laugh.
    Dear Americans,
    why are you so ****ing stupid? You believe in god, and you teach your kids that god made the world and everyone in it. You fight pointless wars because you are too stupid to elect people who are not as stupid as you, or completely insane. You are ok with violence in your media, but a naked body is a very bad thing and must be forbidden. You destroy the environment more than any other country, even if only a small percentage of the population is American. You don't know **** about the rest of the world, not because you don't care, but because you are ****ing stupid. You don't even know where the countries are located that you are in war with. You think europe is one single country. You think India is muslim. You think World War 2 took place in France. You spend more than 50% of your tax money on the military. And the saddest thing of all is, you think this fact makes you a strong country. Guess what, it doesn't. It only shows how stupid you are once again. You have healthcare like a third world country because your country spends money on building nuclear missiles rather than helping its citizens. And the whole world laughs at you because of these things. Because you are nothing but pathetic.

And the funny thing is this is true.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

YORE' MA is american! (edited to reflect thread being moved to AH)

Anyone else a little tired of the America bashing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Not really a Humour topic.

Now who can I foist this onto?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'm not tired of american bashing, but this was just stupid.

hagar.. politics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

What do you expect? It's /b/.

EDIT: 5000th post \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Piste wrote:
    What do you expect? It's /b/.

EDIT: 5000th post \o/
    Do you want a blowjob with that or something?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

It'd be wasted on me seeing as I don't have a penis :rolleyes:

Piste wrote:
    It'd be wasted on me seeing as I don't have a penis :rolleyes:
    Ah i was only messing I knew you were a girl.

*cough* actually I did:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That whole violence/sex in the media is really state to state. Oddly enough Texas was more liberal then Mass. when it came to showing sex on TV.

As for not knowing places on the map, its because they don't have maps. At least famous people are trying to address that issue.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Just a random observation, but I've noticed if you ask any foreign person where they are from, the will say "I'm from Poland, I'm from Spain, I'm from Germany etc." If you ask an American, they don't say "I'm from America", they say "Im from Georgia, I'm from Texas" etc.
    Wether its a result of being such a big country, or lack of information/education or whatever, they are very unaware of the world around them.
    I know one woman, a very well-educated, intelligent American woman, very sucessful carreer minded person, who really believed that there were Leprechauns living in Ireland.

Little scary really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

WellyJ wrote:
    Anyone else a little tired of the America bashing?

Bashing America is never tiring.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    Just a random observation, but I've noticed if you ask any foreign person where they are from, the will say "I'm from Poland, I'm from Spain, I'm from Germany etc." If you ask an American, they don't say "I'm from America", they say "Im from Georgia, I'm from Texas" etc.
    I never thought about that before, but my God, it's so true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Mairt wrote:
    Bashing America is never tiring.

True, but it should be done with wit and humour ! The OPs quote was distinctly lacking in either !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

True, but it should be done with wit and humour ! The OPs quote was distinctly lacking in either !

Yea your right.

The OP is probably German!.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I agree with Slow Motion. America bashing is fun when done well but the OP's 'find' wasn't humerous at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    Wether its a result of being such a big country, or lack of information/education or whatever, they are very unaware of the world around them.

Yawn. The amount of generalisations in this thread is astounding. I've met far more well-travelled, well-educated and open minded people from America then I have in After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Okay not all of them think Europe is a country, some of them think its another name for the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Mairt wrote:
    Yea your right.

The OP is probably German!.
    Or Canadian?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Ah yes, Americans. It's been too long since I've had a conversation about the stupidity of some of it's people rather than hearing the usual tripe about "WAR! CAPITALISM! CONFORMISTS! OIL! EVERYONE IS FAT AND STUPID!! I'M A LAZY BASTARD WITH NO JOB LIVING OFF MY PARENTS BUT I'LL STILL INSULT AMERICANS!"

When I was in America I was once asked had I ever heard of the sport, golf.

My friend was once asked just a few years ago did we have elecricity yet :confused:

It's mind-numbing how stupid some people are!!

brim4brim wrote:
    Okay not all of them think Europe is a country, some of them think its another name for the UK.
    Yes becasue there fat, hurry for american bashing.

"yeah Im a 100% Irish, my great great grandad came from county murphy"

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

When I was in america I was chatting to a girl for a while, joking away etc. When she asked me why I was in America, I said, in an extremely falsetto voice "Ah sure, I'm here to find me lucky charms, have ye seen them anywhere a'tal a'tal" and she replied "Oh no, you're not fooling me with that one". Quite apart from the lack of sarcasm, clearly somebody had already fooled her with that one earlier that day.

• Advertisement

cornbb wrote:
    I've met far more well-travelled, well-educated and open minded people from America then I have in After Hours.

So have I, but the amount of Americans I have met who are, shall we say "naive", about things outside of their own country far outweighs them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Jesus, /b/... don't bring that taint to AH, we have enough problems with masturbation and traveller bashing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Should someone who got 130 points in the Leaving Cert really be criticising the intelligence of others?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055141858

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Dude, personal insults?

Not really fair to bring the OPs Leaving cert results into this

Should someone who got 130 points in the Leaving Cert really be criticising the intelligence of others?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055141858

Ouch !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

WellyJ wrote:
    Dude, personal insults?

But it is funny, so it fits in well in AH!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Ouch, is right. And Monkeyfudge strikes with a low body shot!

WellyJ wrote:
    Dude, personal insults?

Well ! He/she did put them in the public domain so I suppose they're fair game !

Rhyme wrote:
    Jesus, /b/... don't bring that taint to AH, we have enough problems with masturbation and traveller bashing.
    HaHa:D Good one alright!

• Advertisement

Rhyme wrote:
    we have enough problems with masturbation

Why? Are you doing it wrong?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement