Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sleeping with a guy first dates

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Jimoslimos wrote:
    Its all relative, sit on a hot stove for 1min 10secs and you'll remember it alright;)

that sounds very similiar to einsteins other thoery of relativity

Terry wrote:
    Nah. They can fake them these days. It's all in the y chromosome.

How do i know if I have a Y chromosone?

I know i have testicles and a penis but cant seem to find this Y chrome thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Good time!!! I don't think so... it's too short to remember.... There's is no way you would remember 1min and 10 secs now...
    Anyways most lads like to brag a lot... it's not the conquests that makes a man

Nor is it the mounted time, tbh. Because if all you're doing is lying there counting how long its lasting, are you surprised the sex is crap?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

first date!

good god im off on a session with the girls from work tomorrow and i intend to get one of em back to my place by the end of the night. who the hell does dating anymore! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

lola_run wrote:
    Is it always a bad move to sleep with a guy on the first, second or third date?

No, of course it isn't, see my attached guide for some excellent advice & tips...

Hope this helps...

TJ911...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Trojan911 wrote:
    No, of course it isn't, see my attached guide for some excellent advice & tips...

Hope this helps...

TJ911...

Excellent advice Trojan. Should be posted as a stickie in Personal Issues.:D

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

lola_run wrote:
    Is it always a bad move to sleep with a guy on the first, second or third date?

A friend of mine is convinced that it's impossible to know if a man likes a woman if he is not made wait... like six months or before getting engaged or married... before making love.
    Never ever make us wait long. If you do, we won't marry you.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

If the movie Grease has taught us anything, it's that the only way for a woman to get the guy she loves is to dress and act like a complete whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭eoinhealy

cassie2007 wrote: »
    Well I had sex with my boyfriend the first night I met him and we're still together two years later. I always find things are less complicated when you get the first time having sex thing out of the way early!

Had sex on the first date with my ex-bf and that lasted a year.

So seems to work for me!;)

I think that sleeping with someone on the first night takes away all the romance. I think you should get to know the other person a little more first. I reckon that anyone who has sex on the first day is used to doing that and you never know how many people that person was shagging before you. Nothing worse than sloppy seconds :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Surely sloppy 3rd's 4th's 5'ths and 6'ths are worse.

• Advertisement

Trojan911 wrote: »

Hope this helps....

Show it to my GF for a laugh, I think I heard the ball and chain being dusted off. :eek:

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Surely sloppy 3rd's 4th's 5'ths and 6'ths are worse.

You would not want to be performing oral if you were getting sloppy 6ths uuhhhg!!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lynnlegend

Ger_Hankey wrote: »
    You hit the nail right on the head. Its about a persons own attitude to sex. If you can see it as just a bit of fun (and you are careful), then go right ahead. If you see it as someting more (associating it more with love, as Blue Lagoon does), then you should wait a while. The only problen after that is other peoples opinions on what is "right" or "wrong" - but then thats the problem with most things in the world, isn't it?

spot on but if i knew the girl for a while before i would see her again but if i got her out side supermacs at 3 am i would have to do a panda they eat shoots and leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

I believe it should be mandatory for a women to have sex on the first night.

Anybody who fails to do so shall receive a harsh prison sentence or execution.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

My fiance and I had sex on our first "date". It was the best sex I had ever had and it's only gotten better since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months and I'm still a virgin...
    I think somewhere between the first few dates and 6 months is a good bet but it does depend on the people's own attitudes towards sex.
    Who cares what other people think? Seriously, assuming you're both adults!

This is AH so I shouldn't be getting all serious :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

I've always been tempted to wear one of those ****s on first date t shirts on a first date. Might work if it gets a laugh! just take off my coat and BOOM! instant disgust. I'm doubting I'd get a laugh. Still would be fun just for the story!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,171 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

To be honest if a girl wanted me to wait more than a week I'd be gone, can't stand childish power games like that.

Sleepy wrote: »
    To be honest if a girl wanted me to wait more than a week I'd be gone, can't stand childish power games like that.

You mean that you can't stand it when its not your childish power game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

lola_run wrote: »
    A friend of mine is convinced that it's impossible to know if a man likes a woman if he is not made wait... like six months or before getting engaged or married... before making love.

lollers, when you know , you know ;) it might take 6 months or it could take 2 seconds (not like that :) ) . me and my other half slept together on first date seven years later we're still happy as pigs in ****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

to be honest... i wouldnt be that keen to ride on the first date, i mean, id want to but, sex is infinitely better when you've gotten to know each other better (using hands, tongues, and teeth), for the two suavest lovers in the world i'm sure it'd be lovely.

but i definitely wouldnt be any good in bed without knowing the ins and outs (teeheehee...) of my partner beforehand.

not to say i wouldnt get straight down to it on the first date if it was going well and heading that direction, but... how often does that happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I always try & get the ride on the first date but if it actually happened I wouldn't go out with the girl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Although i do not support sex on the first date but honestly how the hell are you going to find out if he's good in bed or not?
    Some men are SH!T in bed.... 1min 10 secs...:D like it's over before it started, i rather know than find out later when we are well involved...
    How many lads can last 5mins? When i say 5 i MEAN 5......... And lads please don't say you last longer than 30...except you are on va!gra- you can't do SH!T

Listen missus, sex is like a race..

Who ever cums first, WINS :D

My fiance and I had sex on our first "date". It was the best sex I had ever had and it's only gotten better since.

best ever got better:confused::confused:
    so it wasn't in fact the best ever was it your first time

:rolleyes: theres always one

miju wrote: »
    :rolleyes: theres always one

always one what?
    yeti?
    loch ness monster?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Rob_l wrote: »
    best ever got better:confused::confused:
    so it wasn't in fact the best ever was it your first time
    ". It was the best sex I had ever had and it's only gotten better since.

Read the post again.

The best sex she had ever had, meaning up to that point.

Rob_l wrote: »
    always one what?
    yeti?
    loch ness monster?

worst attempt at trying to be clever ive seen on boards all week , well done.

miju wrote: »
    worst attempt at trying to be clever ive seen on boards all week , well done.

thanks for your support

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭ali.c

Sleepy wrote: »

Geez, thats a bit harsh. I personally when i lived by myself had a rule not to invite guys i didnt really know in or go home with random guys either from a safety point of view. Funny story, one night i was plastered and a friend of friend walked me home. I was mignon drunk puking and everything (classy i know)and he was busy undressing :confused:. took a while to get rid of him too, but i had to be really harsh and threaten to get a neighbour involved before he eventually left. Put a whole different perspective on things tbh.

Anyhow its not childish power games to be picky about who you choose to sleep with. I want until it feels right rather than some arbritary timeframe

Advertisement