Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sleeping with a guy first dates

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭boardinwork

As much as i hate to say it. I usually like girls a lot more that make me wait rather than a one night stand

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭smartypants

girls i meet in a club always want a date! they just want to go out me ! ive never met a girl that wanted a one nighter, am i missing out on the fun of one night stands???? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

I'd sex the first night with my boyfriend and we're still together after 3 and a half years... however, I wish I waited!! Didn't realise we'd end up going out. Go for it, sure if the chemistry's right and you're careful- it's fun! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

There is way too much of a big deal made about sex. Mating is one of the most basic things a living thing can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

Is it always a bad move to sleep with a guy on the first, second or third date?

yes. wait until you are married:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Dudess wrote:
    There is way too much of a big deal made about sex. Mating is one of the most basic things a living thing can do.

Not in my philosophy dudess. Basic level yes, but it is much more. It is a means of connecting you and your partner to the divine.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭I-like-eggs,mmm

Marksie wrote:
    It is a means of connecting you and your partner to the divine.

Divine? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

My last girlfriend made me wait almost three months.

When we finally got round to it 'my train left the station awful fast'.

The frustrating wait wasn't helped by my friend telling me about him meeting a girl at a bus stop in town one morning, snogging her, and then going down to the alley between Eden Quay and Abbey St (paralled to Marlborough St) where she let him lick her out from behind! All in the space of about 45 minutes!

Divine? :confused:

Yep absolutely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

The frustrating wait wasn't helped by my friend telling me about him meeting a girl at a bus stop in town one morning, snogging her, and then going down to the alley between Eden Quay and Abbey St (paralled to Marlborough St) where she let him lick her out from behind! All in the space of about 45 minutes!
    How Classy. how old? bout 15? lol....

She must put some effort into gettin ready in the morning. you'd be lucky if i even look Approachable never mind shaggable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

What your mate probably didn't tell you was that he probably paid for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

Although i do not support sex on the first date but honestly how the hell are you going to find out if he's good in bed or not?
    Some men are SH!T in bed.... 1min 10 secs...:D like it's over before it started, i rather know than find out later when we are well involved...
    How many lads can last 5mins? When i say 5 i MEAN 5......... And lads please don't say you last longer than 30...except you are on va!gra- you can't do SH!T

Although i do not support sex on the first date but honestly how the hell are you going to find out if he's good in bed or not?
    Some men are SH!T in bed.... 1min 10 secs...:D like it's over before it started, i rather know than find out later when we are well involved...
    How many lads can last 5mins? When i say 5 i MEAN 5......... And lads please don't say you last longer than 30...except you are on va!gra- you can't do SH!T
    Ooh...i detect some mild Bitterness?? you weren't let down recently were ya? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I win sex
    fastest man alive i can do it in under ten seconds flat:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Niamho! wrote:
    Ooh...i detect some mild Bitterness?? you weren't let down recently were ya? lol

I'd imagine she witnessed what i like to call post mount quick dismount.

mount
    realise up close shes fat/ugly/crap in bed
    release the boyos
    dismount
    leave

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

6 months ahahahahaha, I haven't even had a relationship last that long!
    Sweetie, if I'm not getting the butt secks by week 2, I'm outta there :)

I've had sex on the first date, waited a month with another... the one that I'd sex on the first date lasted a month longer (5).

Oh dear. I guess you have only experienced ferry sex then..... roll on, roll off.

You know, i was going to post something here about what you wrote, but nah, its not the forum and you wouldnt believe it anyways.

cance wrote:
    I'd imagine she witnessed what i like to call post mount quick dismount.

mount
    realise up close shes fat/ugly/crap in bed

release the boyos
    dismount
    leave

:D
    Crap in bed i can understand. but waiting til you've mounted to realise she's fat/Ugly!? ....regular Beer Goggle Sufferer?? :D

Marksie wrote:
    Oh dear. I guess you have only experienced ferry sex then..... roll on, roll off.

You know, i was going to post something here about what you wrote, but nah, its not the forum and you wouldnt believe it anyways.
    So you thought you'd drop a hint in the hopes we'd all beg you to tell us instead? :)

Niamho! wrote:
    So you thought you'd drop a hint in the hopes we'd all beg you to tell us instead? :)

:D LOL. Its in more appropriate forums

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Niamho! wrote:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :D Busted Marksie

Good one Niamho if this site had the old karma thing you'd be getting mine today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Niamho! wrote:
    Crap in bed i can understand. but waiting til you've mounted to realise she's fat/Ugly!? ....regular Beer Goggle Sufferer?? :D

reverse shortsightism. its a big problem ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

.... 1min 10 secs
    we're here for a good time not a long time

Drift wrote:
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :D Busted Marksie

Good one Niamho if this site had the old karma thing you'd be getting mine today ;)

Feck it, if your in a hole (as it were ;) ) stop digging.

Me slopes back to PI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 allabouttone

lola_run wrote:
    Is it always a bad move to sleep with a guy on the first, second or third date?

A friend of mine is convinced that it's impossible to know if a man likes a woman if he is not made wait... like six months or before getting engaged or married... before making love.

thats the type of woman that i'd like to marry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

men (being one myself) when we go out at the weekend were only looking for a warm hole, at the end the of the day, the more drink we have the more our standards drop. we will try our luck on any girl that will pay attention- being that, a girl that puts out on the first night, 9/10 is being boned coz the guy doesnt like u, he wud rather put a notch on his belt than go home & have a drunking knuckle shuffle.

getting back to the point. my mates all have this pact if you take a girl to the boneyard on the first night. dont take her phone number.

if she make u wait. she maybe one to hold on to!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

Good time!!! I don't think so... it's too short to remember.... There's is no way you would remember 1min and 10 secs now...
    Anyways most lads like to brag a lot... it's not the conquests that makes a man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Good time!!! I don't think so... it's too short to remember.... There's is no way you would remember 1min and 10 secs now...
    Anyways most lads like to brag a lot... it's not the conquests that makes a man

Is it the two testicles and a penis that makes a man?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

There's is no way you would remember 1min and 10 secs now...
    Its all relative, sit on a hot stove for 1min 10secs and you'll remember it alright;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Rob_l wrote:
    Is it the two testicles and a penis that makes a man?
    Nah. They can fake them these days. It's all in the y chromosome.

Advertisement