Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Aliens really exist ????

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

I watched about 35 minutes of that last night. Its just some guy talking about aliens and their hierarchies etc. I thought it was going to be someone that was in the know, with evidence, photos etc to prove what he was talking about. He's very convinced this is real, but I cant see how this will open my mind? Might as well watch Close Encounters and then tell everyone its a documentary.

Ye I agree it could be just a load of sh!t but what he says is interesting. He says he was told when abducted that humans are threading on dangerous ground with the development of nuclear weapons and aparently we are being watched and if we come close to using those weapons there will be outside interference to stop nuclear weapons from being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Carra23 wrote: »
    Ye I agree it could be just a load of sh!t but what he says is interesting. He says he was told when abducted that humans are threading on dangerous ground with the development of nuclear weapons and aparently we are being watched and if we come close to using those weapons there will be outside interference to stop nuclear weapons from being used.

He must of read Watchmen aswell.

If I posted a youtube video of myself telling you all that would you believe me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

Yea, everyone remembers when aliens intervened and stoped the Pacific nuclear tests, and the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Im really glad we humans didnt come close to using nuclear weapons there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

jonbravo wrote: »
    hello everyone,ive seen the alex collier interview but also seen the steven greer stuff,whats the difference between the 2??im only new to this stuff!!just your own views on the two?.

Haven't watched Collier one. Watch Out of the Blue on google video if you are new to this, and also come Nick Cook documentaries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 dubhdara3

In terms of Alien Life,

Is it not incredibly Naive to think that we alone are the only form of intelligent life in 1 of billions of Galaxies, each containing billions of stars... surely there has to be some sort of life out there,
    But then again, even if they are millions of years more advanced than us, we are expecting them to find our one planet, among those millions/billions of Solar systems in our Galaxy... which is among the billons of Galaxies, in an ever expanding Universe.

As others have mentioned, we also have a habit of thinking of them in Human terms... i.e. that they will require Oxygen and Light to survive, when we know that this isn't true for all life on our own planet.

Even if (hypothecially) Aliens are on this planet, all they need to do, is look at the television show's which we create, and flock towards... showing how we envision Alien arrival... most of which result in war and death, what kind of advertisement is that for the Human race ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

dubhdara3 wrote: »
    In terms of Alien Life,

Is it not incredibly Naive to think that we alone are the only form of intelligent life in 1 of billions of Galaxies, each containing billions of stars... surely there has to be some sort of life out there,
    But then again, even if they are millions of years more advanced than us, we are expecting them to find our one planet, among those millions/billions of Solar systems in our Galaxy... which is among the billons of Galaxies, in an ever expanding Universe.

As others have mentioned, we also have a habit of thinking of them in Human terms... i.e. that they will require Oxygen and Light to survive, when we know that this isn't true for all life on our own planet.

Even if (hypothecially) Aliens are on this planet, all they need to do, is look at the television show's which we create, and flock towards... showing how we envision Alien arrival... most of which result in war and death, what kind of advertisement is that for the Human race ???
    you aways have to think the glass is 1/2 full,we shouldnt be tryin to envision alien arrival,but then again because we all do it to makes us who we are[human]its a very good question.Dr steven greer said,its nice to have an opened mind but not so much that your brain falls out!!

Its one the thing there being alien life, its another that they have vehicles that can travel vast amounts of space, its a complete other thing that they visit us, and keep it secret expect for a few hillbillys and others

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

and keep it secret expect for a few hillbillys and others

That's a very ignorant statement, I'd advise you to learn more about the subject before embarrassing yourself further! :)

Kernel wrote: »
    That's a very ignorant statement, I'd advise you to learn more about the subject before embarrassing yourself further! :)

Go on..... Is there a video on youtube that backs up 100% that there are UFOs? Or maybe a fanmade site with some wobbly photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

1.No one mentioned youtube its not on youtube
    2. I never said he had a closed mind I just said that watching the interview might open his mind to the possibility of aliens having visited earth
    3. I never said that an internet video is proof of anything in fact I never even said that I beleive everything that is mentioned in the Alex Collier interview is true but its possible very possible how about you watch it n get back to me when you have

1. You tube or not - its a video - its the internet
    2. You implied someone needed to open their mind....conversely I would imply that some people need to use logic and sense before accepting the liklihood of something actually materialising into fact.
    3. I watched the video ....anything is possible , if someone said the twin towers would be levelled two years before hand by terrorists using airliners most people would have said it was unlikely. My point is saying something is possible doesnt make it so, and having a skeptic view point doesnt make people ignorant or close minded.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

ben bedlam wrote: »
    Yea, everyone remembers when aliens intervened and stoped the Pacific nuclear tests, and the nuclear attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Im really glad we humans didnt come close to using nuclear weapons there.

Watch out , youre using FACTS :eek: be careful with those.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Go on..... Is there a video on youtube that backs up 100% that there are UFOs? Or maybe a fanmade site with some wobbly photos.
    http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyVe-6YdUk. the disclosure project,is there a video on youtube that backs up 100%,Yes......

Advertisement