Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever stood up to scumbags?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭ontheditch2

Worked in the parents pub for years, so had plenty of dealings myself, but a few of my father and a few locals stand out for me.
    Bunch of knacks from next town, were playing pool and started getting rowdy one sunday. Only a few locals in the pub, someone threatened a local who was going to the toilet, father got the hammer from under the counter and within 2 minutes all 10-12 of them had left the pub.
    Similar situation another night at about 1am, only myself, father and 2 old lads left in pub and 5 scummers, father had to pull the hurley and they scattered fairly quckly.
    Bunch of scummers from same town were out one sunday, about 15 of them, all 17-20 years old. One of them started groping a woman in the beer garden, the boyfriend, well over 6 foot, got stuck into them, all the scummers gathered around ready for the fight, the boyfriend pointed at the groper, and said "I might be in hospital, but the one punch i land on you will see you in a coffin" or something to that effect. He stepped back and they cleared out fairly lively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

A few weeks ago my friend and former neighbour called over, Now he used to live in a nice flat which unfortunately had 2 scumbags living in two adjoining bedsits on the ground floor, He moved out due to the noise and ignorance of them.

So I was up in my apartment and heard a drunk shout something and low and behold its the drunken D-5 taking scumbag and my friend approaching him on his bike asking him what he just said, It appeared he shouted abuse at my friend. This was going on outside mine so I came to my window and told the scumbag to "walk on". He did too once he heard me.

Now im familiar with this scumbags antics as Iv seen him from my apartment break windows in another house last summer, So I was quiet surprised to see him wandering outside my place several nights after I told him to walk on.
    I though nothing of it till about ten past two a few nights later, I heard a thud and I looked out and two minutes later he emerged from an unlit garden, I knew straight away what the scumbag was doing so I swore id catch him during the week.
    I was freaked over it, Only because he is such a bad shot id have a broken window and more than likely be evicted. Two nights later I was sitting on the toilet and I heard an almighty bang and when I went to the window I saw him.

I spent the whole next day ringing his buzzer but he wouldn't come out and when I was driving back into the street a few days later I spotted him, Sitting in the garden, Can in hand, **** it, I have him now, Parked up and took a deep breath, Walked straight over to the garden and when I was inches from him I saw the look of terror in his eyes as he tried to block his face with his can, narrowly avoided my foot in his forehead. As he staggered from that I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted him and hopped him off the railing and the icing on the cake was when I picked up his badly damaged can and throw it at his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

Well on a couple of occasions relatively large groups of knackers decided it would be fun to hop the wall into my estate and dish out a beating/beatings to anyone they felt "deserved" one. Luckily I am not one of those victims but I know people who have suffered from this :(

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

My mate was teaching me to drive on Bull Island beach in Dublin a few years ago. Unfortunately we had to share the beach with local scumbags. They proceeded to swerve right in front of the car dangerously just trying to piss us off. I lost the plot and legged it out of the car towards them shouting obscenities. They look a bit shocked and sped off. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    I've read this post about ten times and I still don't quite understand exactly what it is you're trying to say!
    It means he was trying to "**** off" the guy, who proceeded to break his face... :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement