Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever stood up to scumbags?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

That's a compliment!

If the Chuckle Brothers met scumbags the scumbags would be so starstruck that they would turn away from a life of petty crime and join the priesthood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

naaa I'm pretty sure it would be a case of the chuckle brothers try to make light of the situation, by lightly shoving one of the scumbags between them and saying "to me, to you"... and then they would get stabbed many times

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

For a Bollox everything you say is true...

well I do try *blush*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,334 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

The Bollox wrote:
    naaa I'm pretty sure it would be a case of the chuckle brothers try to make light of the situation, by lightly shoving one of the scumbags between them and saying "to me, to you"... and then they would get stabbed many times

Doubt it, scumbags generally aren't that useful

DO scumbags use the internet? Because they might just think again about harassing people after reading this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Yes, and I'd avoid it if at all possible. We live in a country where you're the one that will get done if you lay your hands on some arsehole.

Scumbags are angrier and more agressive since the government took their ten boxes of fags away

DO scumbags use the internet? Because they might just think again about harassing people after reading this thread.
    Ofcource they can't you plank! All scumbags are illiterit and too poor to own a computer... use your common sence like that Bollox!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

I helped a girl who almost got mugged back in November! There I was walking home from night college up towards Christ Church and I clocked these 4 girls a bit ahead of me - or so I thought when the next thing I knew 3 of the little witches aged around 16 pulled one in front to the ground and tried kicking her about the road trying to get her bag. As I am also a girl myself, I suddenly found myself in a very quick thought as to what the hell I was going to do. Just to note there were lots of cars driving by all this that just ignored everything that was happening in front of them - fools I now call them. Anyway I found myself saying if I don't help this girl those little witches are going to get her down on the ground and kick her head in and do some serious damage to her head if I don't intervene & if i do they're going to start on me. Now bare in mind that the victim herself was putting up a good fight by fighting back like a cat and fair dues to her for being able to take on those 3 witches I say. So as they got her to the ground I came up and pulled her up and the girls ran off - THANK GOD! no damage done to all around. as we both said our goodbyes I don't exactly know who walked away more shaken by the experience - the victim or me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Worked in pubs all my life up til the day this happened.
    Two knackers come in middle of the day and im the only one behind the bar. They walk past before I could stop them and ran up the stairs ( Balcony type thing) and so I followed them to ask them to leave. Besides the fact that the were little Knackers both of them were underage. I walked up and politly told them to leave and they said no problem and then they walked up to me and tried to push me down the stairs!! I was 7 months pregnant at the time so I got a bit of a fright but managed to grab te bloke by the ear (the other was a girl) and dragged him out the door.
    I have never worked in a bar since that day because it frightened the life out of me. Got off early for maternity leave though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 igor's pet

Walking to the point to a Massive Attack gig 1995. A couple of lads started to give me hasle.

I just kept on walking and they didn't give up. I stopped told the biggest one to go fcuk himself and that seemed to work.

The only way is to stand up to them it's all they know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

Old mate of mine, Arthur used to work with me in Melbourne.
    one day this serious thug came in,..... rough as funk.

the guy looked like a stocky 16 stone knacker,.... was pissed out of his head an aggressive,......he was annoying and hassling everybody... people were terrified in the room. this went on for a bit.......
    Arthur was just biding his moment,..... the scumbag came up behind Arthur, but before he had a chance to do anything Arthur turned and lamped him one clean, the stocky git dropped to the floor, jumped straigh back up and went for more.

Arthur happened to be a champion boxer in macedonia, but to look at him you'd reckon a "stiff breeze" wouldblow him over.

He continued to lump 7 shades of siht out of this scumbag.

In the end we were mopping up blood off the walls before the police got there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Ha ha those Bas Rutten videos are awesome!

Old mate of mine, Arthur used to work with me in Melbourne.
    one day this serious thug came in,..... rough as funk.

the guy looked like a stocky 16 stone knacker,.... was pissed out of his head an aggressive,......he was annoying and hassling everybody... people were terrified in the room. this went on for a bit.......
    Arthur was just biding his moment,..... the scumbag came up behind Arthur, but before he had a chance to do anything Arthur turned and lamped him one clean, the stocky git dropped to the floor, jumped straigh back up and went for more.

Arthur happened to be a champion boxer in macedonia, but to look at him you'd reckon a "stiff breeze" wouldblow him over.

He continued to lump 7 shades of siht out of this scumbag.

In the end we were mopping up blood off the walls before the police got there.
    Can I use your mate as a bodyguard?

Nailz wrote:
    Ofcource they can't you plank! All scumbags are illiterit and too poor to own a computer... use your common sence like that Bollox!

What the deuce man! yeah they do! they all have bebo pages and they post up pictures of their genitals and they put their happy slapping vids on youtube!

Nailz wrote:
    use your common sence like that Bollox!
    THE Bollox. I didn't spend 4 years in Bollox college to be called that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Collie D wrote:
    This thread reminds me of this. Absolutley class, should be televised at least once a week

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=9VIyvFoMV-w

Quality. It should have been done within 10 seconds of him leaving that car.

The Bollox wrote:
    THE Bollox. I didn't spend 4 years in Bollox college to be called that
    I'm sorry mate it just fitted into the sentence better... at least I said you had common sence. You did well at Bollox college... sorry again. Your a good fella'.

• Advertisement

no I'm not, I'm a bollox :D

Oh... your smart you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

DaveMcG wrote:
    Jayzis cant believe how many people thought Crazy Christ's story was true.......... :confused: And I'm further shocked that nobody laughed at the people who took it seriously! Allow me to! HAH!

Moving on.............. ¬_¬
    I got it, but he should have just stopped there.
    Showmanship and all that.

DaveMcG wrote:
    Jayzis cant believe how many people thought Crazy Christ's story was true.......... :confused: And I'm further shocked that nobody laughed at the people who took it seriously! Allow me to! HAH!

Moving on.............. ¬_¬
    I knew he was a troll, I was afraid to say anything. the last time I called a poster a troll (it was with good cause) I was issued with a warning. justice and all that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,227 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Walking home from coppers one night around april this year, saw 2 pikeys hassling about 5 girls around the BOI on college green, nothing out of the ordinary. As I got closer one of them punched one of the girls square in the face, knocked her to the ground. I ran up, confronted them, 2 bystanders jumped in once they realised I was just a passerby too and long story short yone of them ended up in the back of a paddy wagon arrested on suspicion of assault. Other one appeared from the londis doorway and threatened me but i laughed it off.

Most shocking thing was the way other people stood back and watched it all unfold until me and the others intervened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

A friend of mine was walking to work one morning and there was this little
    skanger boy shoutin abuse and throwing empty cans at him. My friend didn't do anything, apart from getting a good look at him. Later on that day, he was on his way to Tesco and spotted him outside. He went inside, did his shopping, which included a large sharp knife for 1.89. When he came out he stopped a few yards away from him and pretended to take a call on his mobile and crouched down to take the knife out of the packet.

The scumbag didn't notice him or recognise him; my friend went up behind him and stabbed him in the spine and then stabbed another one of his friends, an eight year old girl, in the eyes. Now the skanger is paralysed, and the girl, his sister has severe brain damage.

On the plus side they are both now better people, they sometimes help collect funds for the disabled.

My friend is the hero of our group and he never has to buy drinks anymore. He never gets any lip from his students anymore and I hear he is going to be Principal

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

Nailz wrote:
    Can I use your mate as a bodyguard?

Lol,....... Arthur appeared out of nowhere one day and went missing mysteriously,... he used to knock people out for fun,..... had all sorts of fingers in many pies, mostof lt illegal. The guy and his belongings vanished one day and nobody saw him again to my knowledge. A bit of a hero that day, but not a nice person in general.!!

fairy tale ending , Proper David and Goliath stuff !!

The Bollox wrote:
    I knew he was a troll

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

Scumbags eh you can spot them a mile off.Once I was going into a shop in town heap of them around the front enterence people walking into shop geting abuse and some elderly people afraid to go in.So i walks up anyway ignoring them when one of them says to me ''were you looking at my girlfriend'' i turns to him and says what that yoke and stared at her(she was fine but i didnt say that)when all of his friends started making fun of him.I kept walking anyway.Came back out and he went to trip me up i saw it coming a mile off stopd he went to hit me.I caught his hand and said it would be the biggest mistake you ever make (sqeezing his fist tightly.)Then told him and his skanger friends to clear off.He hit the ground running most of them do.You can usually tell which ones will run though.IF not your in trouble ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Two of them came up to me and my Dad once and said "Giv us your wallets!" My dad said "Eh, no". "Give us your ****ing wallets or we'll knife ya!". My dad laughed and said "**** off will ya".

They turned around and said "For **** sake" and walked off. Hilarity insued.

Advertisement