Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Grand, Count 4 of us in, Myself(AUG/UMP), My brother(AWP), And Friend1(P90),Friend2(FA-MAS).

Anyone else wann head down? More is better:)

Current Total: 12/13

COMON: Support john in making us happy;)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

right then! myself and my mate will be there, driven up on our bikes if anyone else is goin by bike and want to meet up near Whitehall or Blanch?
    and about what time, any tips how to find the place ect? (I dont have time to check all the threafds right now for maps and all that )

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

centeal airsoft portal.com have a map up
    if anyone can put it up on boards

Dad would love GPS Co-Ords:)

Anyone?

Also, John, do you have a spare mask? We only have 3 but we can get a foggy paintball mask if we have to.

Cheers
    Lethal

• Advertisement

360 view of Drogheda Airsoft, WARNING 1mb Large dimension Picture! Slow PCs may have problems.
    http://files-upload.com/files/474891/360viewoptimized.jpg

I gotta say that yesterday at Drogheda kicked ass! :D
    If anyone hasnt been there yet then you really should go, theres all sorts of different tarrain types, hills, thick bushy areas, sawmpy areas ect. great ambush areas and all that sort of stuff.

Great craic all round.
    il see if i can steal some pics off my mate

Agree with all the above!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr longbow

fletch... wrote:
    I gotta say that yesterday at Drogheda kicked ass! :D
    If anyone hasnt been there yet then you really should go, theres all sorts of different tarrain types, hills, thick bushy areas, sawmpy areas ect. great ambush areas and all that sort of stuff.

Great craic all round.
    il see if i can steal some pics off my mate

was der dat day and even though der was only 12 of us at the site ,der was such a variety of game types
    it was fast paced and very well organised. the terrain was so unique it was excellent, take the hill, search for da flag through crisscross tracks through the thick bush, definately going again this sat or sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

So is Drogheda now officially open? Will it be open every saturday? It sounds great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i should be going this saturday but i wont be there till about 3. believe it or not i still havnt had the chance/time to get a game there.Hoping to drag some others with me

We have 3 more new people interested in playing.... just need a few more guns...order from rsov soon. John, sam said on sat that hes having his birthday there. Dunno, think its sometime in the next month. If he's on to you please notify me as it'll be great with a big group!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'm hoping to head up this weekend as long as I don't get called off to work. Do ye sell bb's there?

He got two boxes i beleive so he should have stock. €18 per bag like HRTA.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ok I'll give him a ring tomorrow once I know for sure if a freind of mine is coming up (he had little interest until he saw me new thompson).

It gets a good crowd doesn't it?

8 when we we there, enough to get some good games in.

2 of us headn up for about 2:30.

anyone els goin?

fletch... wrote:
    2 of us headn up for about 2:30.

anyone els goin?
    Did anyone turn up or was it just you and your buddy?

Was just a couple of us there but was still a great day, Im gonna try get a lift down for a couple of hours today cause im too nackerd to drive down myself, if not then il most likely be down next weekend, was good craic there yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Hey lads, Is anyone coming next saturday 22nd to Drogheda for skirmishing? could u put your names if u r. thanks. I'll be heading from Porlaoise, so if anyone will need a lift post me.

• Advertisement

I think myself and my mate are headn down, il find out for definate later today.
    anyone else headn up?

Once brian gets his G36C(Collecting new shotties 2morrow so loads of new gear) we'll be planning a trip. Doubt this weekend but maybe the next, or we could be going with Operation AEGs accross the border...we'll see.

So today we have only 3 + John, my all mates who r in to airsoft r on holidays somewhere abroad. I hope will b more till saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

Myself and my brother are heading up saturday so we'll see ye there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr longbow

headin up for the day wit a nearly noobie, hes small but a fast little fecker!!
    anyone need a lift in blanch , pm me

It seems I wont make it again. Will have to work on saturday:mad: :eek: :mad: , so i guess lads have a good one hope to see you next time;)

myself and my mate headn up again for tomorrow (sat) at about 1 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

i still want to get a chance to try out this site, working this weekend, but mabey organise a trip on a few weeks,
    I'd be up for a day trip on sat oct 13. I can probably carry 4 others in the car from dublin.
    Also gives enough time for others to try and join us??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

13th sounds good, was gonna suggest organise a trip up soon, after the predator trip of course!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

id be up for that ,sat 13 INSURRECTION

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement