Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

k, thats 3 so far,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 brian guilfoyl

i just seen your post, where can the guns be bought and how easdy is it to join the airsoft club in drogheda, also how much does it cost to be involved.

very interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

It dosent cost anything to join beacust it is not a club its a buisness, you pay in by the day. You can get airsoft guns in loads of places take a look at the stickies.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,631 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

i just seen your post, where can the guns be bought and how easdy is it to join the airsoft club in drogheda, also how much does it cost to be involved.

very interested

Read the newbie thread

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055127485

Should answer a lot of your questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 brian guilfoyl

cheers, looks like a good bit of fun, where in drogheda do you do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

was up at drogheda this evening checking out the place, had a quick game (only 3 of us) and it looks good, should definitely be interesting for a full days game

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Markspi

Jaysus Kd are you ever home

only when i sleep ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

go though drogheda town centre toward the m1 on the north side of the town and when you get to the EMO garage your there. its the gateway beside the garage with Dorgheda Airsoft on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

brian guilfoyl: Go up some saturday, whoevers there will let you see what their guns are like.

Economy of airsoft
    Rental:
    €45 per day
    €18for 5000rnds(Plenty for a days skirmishing)

With your own stuff:
    €25 "green fee"

AEG(Assault rifle/sub-machinegun)-€100+
    Mask-€10
    Ammo - Same
    Camo: Optional
    Footwear-Runners/boots

If you buy a chinese gun(Cheaper clones of the high-end guns, though often just as good) you get a batterie and charger with it, so you have everything you need to play.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr longbow

thought dis might b useful- lat=53.7453617727, lon=-6.38529881738 , copied and pasted dis loc from google earth if any one wants to see??

will be goin dis sunday(stag on sat) if fletch, anto and da dogma bros can make it their??
    was a RapiD day on sat lads, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fletch...

ye il try make it Sunday then, will all depend on my ever shrinking wallet tho,
    will know for definate closer to then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 DOGMA

Sorry longbow probably another three weeks before we can make it up again.Hope to see ya there when we do,enjoyed last Saturdays skirmish.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Any know how many rentals there are?

think there's about 12 at the moment, if you give john a ring im sure he'll be able to sort something out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭du beton

whats the craic with the chrono test at the start of the games in drogheda ? and anyone know if John has a facility to recharge ? myself and a few lads from work'd love to head up.def 4 of us.When I heard the lads talkin on the youtube clipI thought there was some kinda mix up:confused: ,still I'm sure that any problems with language can be overcome,ie an AEG suonds the same no matter the nationality of the user:D

dont think there's any charging facilities

all guns will be chrono'd, hope your not intending on using a >1J aeg?

no was just wondering,haven't seen it mentioned on the thread anywhere.haven't sorted an aeg myself yet,hopin to get a jg aks at some stage:D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭JOHN MC

there are 14 rentals at the moment,havent got a chrono yet but its on
    the way and you can recharge on site

cool, thnx for takin the time to let me know, i can see from youtube that your hard works payin off, I have both a mask and goggles + schemagh.do you have any rules vis a vis this ? (haven't been to hrsa but know u hav to wear a full face mask).rentals: do or can I book in advance.Def won't b able to make it this wknd but am hopin to get up wknd after nxt,if i can get d guys to pull the finger out.:)

• Advertisement

Just Eyes is accepted.

No need to book. Just make sure others are going.

sorry lethal, do you mean check here to ,make sure there r guys going ?

Yes, Hrta is going a while and there's people there every saturday and I beleive sundays. drogheda isnt so busy yet.

cool thnx, like the look of drogheda, haven't been to hrta yet.There'll prob b bout 3 of us anyway.wil check, must head to cork to kit myself out with some proper camo gear first though.(oh and get myself an aeg, can't borrow my bro's forever):D

headin down wit extra body on saturday
    he's really really bad at it so should be good cannonfodder(he just wanders aimlessly around in the opposite direction your're
    attacking,.......)
    Anyone else goin?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Will be goin at lesat five of us on 13 of October I hope. All shooters are coming back from holidays. :);)

john has told me dat der r 14 people booked in for sunday, no bookings yet for sat. gonna head down sunday instead. anyone else???

Mr longbow wrote:
    john has told me dat der r 14 people booked in for sunday, no bookings yet for sat. gonna head down sunday instead. anyone else???
    Theyre mostly rentals as its a guys party, we were talking to him when we were down on like the second or third week. Wish i could go but i'm broke ATM. Part-time job soon haopefully so then its skirmish time as five guns is enough for a 16year old IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

saterday or sunday is good for me, but what about eery1 else, better to have as many going as we can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Crave

Just to let ye know, I'm going with a group from the Airsoft soc. on wed 17th. If ye wanna join in I'm sure it's no problem, we are using all the rentals though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement